Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain  (Read 412 times)
mking94 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:35:48 PM

hi friend
if you are engineer in blockchain technology reply or contact me dadimaher94@gmail.com.
Thank you Smiley
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:40:06 AM

Please do explained well on what you want and what you need specifically, like what's the price for the offer, etc. So people who have the knowledge will get in touch with you soon they read this thread.
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:59:23 AM

Please do explained well on what you want and what you need specifically, like what's the price for the offer, etc. So people who have the knowledge will get in touch with you soon they read this thread.
Thank you friend. I have a project i want to setting up a team one of this team must be engineer in blockchain technology.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:43:11 AM

If you happened to need a signature designer in the future don't hesitate to contact me, I'm offering my service now as a signature designer.

P.S I think you might find one in technical section well good luck with your project.
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:40:01 AM

If you happened to need a signature designer in the future don't hesitate to contact me, I'm offering my service now as a signature designer.

P.S I think you might find one in technical section well good luck with your project.
did you send me mail?
do you know some one in blockchain technology?
devopruschip

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:28:49 AM

Write more about your project, as long as there is no interest.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

There is no interest because Op here is still don't explain and clarify some things about his project.
As long as he doesn't say anything,his project looks more shady and sketchy. Roll Eyes
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

There is no interest because Op here is still don't explain and clarify some things about his project.
As long as he doesn't say anything,his project looks more shady and sketchy. Roll Eyes
please come to private (skype or Facebook...) i will tell you about my project (skype: maher.dida5)
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

please come to private (skype or Facebook...) i will tell you about my project (skype: maher.dida5)

Lol man,are you serious? Nobody deals/discuss serious matters through skype!
You post here asking a blockchain expert. You can post and what he will have to do. Publicly.
mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:36:32 AM

Lol man,are you serious? Nobody deals/discuss serious matters through skype!
You post here asking a blockchain expert. You can post and what he will have to do. Publicly.
i want to setting up a team for my project i can't tell you about my project publicly or give me you mail i will send you a small whitepaper thank you
devopruschip

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:13:26 AM

This document can be downloaded to the same google drive and here output url. Nobody wants to waste their time, and then get some more spam.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

I think providing more information here will help you because you will get the right people msgs you rather than everybody msgs and asking about it and it would be a waste of time for both as going back and forth. Just give us a summary about a project and the size of team you are looking to build, your previous experience etc.

mking94 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

I think providing more information here will help you because you will get the right people msgs you rather than everybody msgs and asking about it and it would be a waste of time for both as going back and forth. Just give us a summary about a project and the size of team you are looking to build, your previous experience etc.

the project is company help people to get visas , plane ticket and hotel booking
the team must be like that:
* Administrative department
* IT department                   
* Economic department           
* Technical department
* Diplomatic department
i think that you unterstand

devopruschip

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:17 PM

I hope this helps someone and removes the shadow from the project. For more information, please contact the author.

We will develop a digital travel agency based on blockchian technology. In this platform we will help people who want to have a touristic experiment to any country in the world . We provide the required juridical documents you demand, the plane round trip ticket and high class hotel reservation for the best prices.

All our clients will get a smart identity card names DigitalTravel e-ID witch grants them a unique digital signature and can be used as an international debit card that you can deposit money only in the platform.

Our goal is to deliver a system that eases the process of tourism for the world's population, the funding of this project is based on the ICO.
white paper by mking94
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: