Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 401(k)  (Read 219 times)
JTOliver (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:54:32 AM

Has anyone heard of or done this? Rolling your 401(k) into Bitcoin?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EpicFail

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

I have not heard of any 401(k) fund than invests in Bitcoin yet.  Also I don't think there is a suitable investment vehicle that is available for regular (non-accredited) investors to buy in their rollover IRAs. However, it is possible to set up a trust that would allow you to hold bitcoins in an IRA.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:27:17 AM

I have not heard of any 401(k) fund than invests in Bitcoin yet.  Also I don't think there is a suitable investment vehicle that is available for regular (non-accredited) investors to buy in their rollover IRAs. However, it is possible to set up a trust that would allow you to hold bitcoins in an IRA.

I must say that a ira or a roth ira that is involved in bitcoin will surely fist all off enjoy a good constant positive growth. Now i personally have not heard of any institutions offering this service in the USA with a good track record. You mention something about a growing  number of private companies offerr 401k. I say we just wait auntil more lol.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: