Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta unstable platform  (Read 1104 times)
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

I also had some problems with Etherdelta exchange. When you create some buy/ sell orders you never know are they fulfilled or not. Sometimes it takes hours to fulfill an order. I also had experience that I wanted to sell certain amount of coins, and they have sold only 1/100 of coins. I don't know how this is possible. When using Etherdelta you need to have great nervs  Smiley . So I keep using it only for buying/ selling small amounts. I also recommend you not to keep your coins at the exchange. You never know what can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

I also had some problems with Etherdelta exchange. When you create some buy/ sell orders you never know are they fulfilled or not. Sometimes it takes hours to fulfill an order. I also had experience that I wanted to sell certain amount of coins, and they have sold only 1/100 of coins. I don't know how this is possible. When using Etherdelta you need to have great nervs  Smiley . So I keep using it only for buying/ selling small amounts. I also recommend you not to keep your coins at the exchange. You never know what can happen.
its take time especially when dealing with ED tokens having delayed and the site itself, I experience the same thing before but i already use to it,
always deal with platform that you already familiar with, so in case that those things happen you wont panic and just wait after your trade being
accomplished.
SHIFTCASH

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

ED has to re-ammend their policies and make things strictier.its not advisable to list any token just any how.Atleast some background checks to determine the strength of the token will be useful.

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:50:06 PM

I do not have sympathy in general for this exchange, it is not convenient, and tokens of which are still ico not traded

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

I am really surprised nobody launched a better version of EtherDelta yet. I mean their purpose is great, but the design, coin management and graphic interface are not their strongest suit.  The fees are also one of the things new platform needs to address.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:38:32 PM

I agree etherdelta as a concept is great but they need to upgrade their servers/software.  clearly it wasn't built to handle the current volume.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:39:40 PM

I was thinking about depositing some ethereum in etherdelta for trading and i heard it does have some issues , saw some users account got hacked too.
would love to hear some explanation about the preventive steps which we must use before using etherdelta .
generzet

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

Try token.store, pretty similar to etheredelta but they have a better UI, I was using it several times with metamask, worked smoothly.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

I entered yesterday to look on etherdelta and the performance is very very low compared to another exchanges. Also so many alts there , so many of them are scams , it's hard to trust ehterdelta right now.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

My problem in etherdelta is it is slow in loading and when left for a long time, eats a lot of memory. Also, it is still low in volume. But other than that, I do not have any other complains. I will still use it for new tokens that are not yet released on other exchanges.
Wonder512

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone use etherdelta if you using it for big amount of money use at your own risk, the site is extremely unstable, orders get stuck , sells gets stuck, buy orders get stuck and just vanish without a trace.... Nothing seem to ever work correctly. Owner of site has not fixed any of those issues. The platform is a traders nightmare...
I agree with your speculation, when I trade in etherdelta unstable sites. A lot of bad things, maybe this platform must have a developer. Because many traders use etherdelta.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:58 AM

Indeed, the Etherdelta platform has recently received a lot of criticism. For some time it was impossible to get into it at all, the computer showed an infinite load or was partially downloaded. ICO is currently developing an IDEX platform, which will be similar to etherdelta, with only higher bandwidth and the number of simultaneous transactions. I hope that the creation of this and other similar platforms will help us quickly and without problems to buy or sell tokens based on the etherium.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:19 AM

i have no issue with etherdelta, their is no restriction in withdrawal, the deposit is blazingly fast, the only problem with this is the trading history and trading chart. the other way how play with it is to open multiple tab for each trading pair. but for transaction wise all i could say it that is pretty fair, etherdelta doesn't steal your coins and it is the best choice for new erc20 tokens.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:40:07 AM

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone use etherdelta if you using it for big amount of money use at your own risk, the site is extremely unstable, orders get stuck , sells gets stuck, buy orders get stuck and just vanish without a trace.... Nothing seem to ever work correctly. Owner of site has not fixed any of those issues. The platform is a traders nightmare...
This exchange Etherdelta is actually good for new ETH-based coins. Many people are complaints about the site is unstable but it can be handled by se the gas fee. In my account set by changing the gas fee to 10. The transaction every transaction after changing it becomes faster.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:43 AM

Etherdelta is not a user-friendly exchange like Bittrex or others. It is mainly useful
to trade Ethereum tokens before those are listed on any major exchanges.  It is helpful
to watch some Youtube videos or read its reddit page to understand how to use it.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:50:28 AM

I never had problems using Etherdelta ever and usually I put more than the required amount on the gas limit to make sure the transaction goes smoothly and would not have any problems. How much gas limit do you put on the site anyways? Maybe that's one of the reasons why it is taking you slow to make those big transactions.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:53:37 AM

as long as i trade all coin in any exchange including etherdelta, i have never experienced it ,, have you been careful in trading allcoin in etherdelta? , and if you want your coin to sell fast ,, give higher blow to etherdelta
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

I am in favor of the main point of view, the platform experience is very bad, a lot of insecurity, do not recommend big money inside, very unsafe!
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

Before Ethereum's metropolis fork it was in a lot worse situation. Now, at least the orders work faster. The total amount of ERC20 coins will soon be hundereds of thousands. This obviously means that Etherdelta will became a home of shit coins. We can't expect it to be as good as standart coin exchange sites.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

It takes a few attempts and a bit of gas to figure out how etherDelta works.  Weird things do happen from time to time, though, and it can be confusing navigating funds from the personal wallet to the etherDelta wallet at times ---> it seems there's a duel transaction in the works there that isn't obvious: tokens go to etherDelta contract from personal wallet, then they go to etherDelta wallet from etherDelta contract ---> so it's confusing at first to some.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: