Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC.sx] Get paid for your signature  (Read 59719 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:52:59 AM

i think some of my fellow participants in this signature bounty are shills. i think an investigation needs to be made. the posts of half of the accounts here look as if they were made by bots
That irony.... Just messig around, but still, look at your post count this week. How do you do that?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 10:59:20 AM

i think some of my fellow participants in this signature bounty are shills. i think an investigation needs to be made. the posts of half of the accounts here look as if they were made by bots
That irony.... Just messig around, but still, look at your post count this week. How do you do that?

Roll Eyes time to hit the yellow button I guess? Cheesy

also, coins received. thanks again Seal

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:56:32 PM

Hey seal!
When will there be an opportunity for me to join in with this signature advertising?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:12:37 PM

almost without even trying.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

its only for old members now new members cannot participate in this signature

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 04:01:11 PM

payment received, excellent as always Smiley ty Seal!
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:17:06 PM

I think a lot of people do that, unfortunately.  It would definitely be a pain in the ass to search through everyone's posts and then weed out the spammers, though.
Wed
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:34:41 PM

payment received, thank you Smiley
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:34:06 PM

got paid too, thanks
JonnySmithers

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:26:10 AM

Promoted to 0.02btc! Whoop whoop! Thanks Seal Wink
Seal (OP)
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 04:50:41 AM

I think a lot of people do that, unfortunately.  It would definitely be a pain in the ass to search through everyone's posts and then weed out the spammers, though.

Yeah, the 'no trolling' policy was to try and fight against that... its just that it would be a massive effort for me to look through everyones posts and police it, I don't have time to do that every week.

I'd appreciate it if anyone called out these suspicious posters (PM would be fine, i'll keep you anonymous)

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 05:54:49 AM

Yeah, the 'no trolling' policy was to try and fight against that... its just that it would be a massive effort for me to look through everyones posts and police it, I don't have time to do that every week.

I'd appreciate it if anyone called out these suspicious posters (PM would be fine, i'll keep you anonymous)

Witch hunt time? Witch hunt time.

I'd start with the confirmed scammers advertising your link. Like, r3wt (thanks buddy for suggesting this!)

Wed
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:59:44 AM

I'd start with the confirmed scammers advertising your link. Like, r3wt (thanks buddy for suggesting this!)

Do we need hay forks and torches? Sorry for OT Tongue
r3wt

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:18:59 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 07:41:18 AM by r3wt

I think a lot of people do that, unfortunately.  It would definitely be a pain in the ass to search through everyone's posts and then weed out the spammers, though.

if Seal's got a problem with my trust rating he'll talk to me about it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:25:01 AM

I think a lot of people do that, unfortunately.  It would definitely be a pain in the ass to search through everyone's posts and then weed out the spammers, though.

So, uh, why do you have that trust rating?

marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:49:50 AM

*edit* 19th August 2013 - This weekly signature promotion is now CLOSED to new participants until further notice. We are now paying out ~ 1BTC each and every week to users who have entered so far, thanks and congrats to the lucky participants who joined early on!

I would like to know if and when it will be opened again.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:05:49 PM

*edit* 19th August 2013 - This weekly signature promotion is now CLOSED to new participants until further notice. We are now paying out ~ 1BTC each and every week to users who have entered so far, thanks and congrats to the lucky participants who joined early on!

I would like to know if and when it will be opened again.
I don't think it'll open back up until people leave. I am certainly not planning to do so.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:12:12 PM

I don't think it'll open back up until people leave. I am certainly not planning to do so.

But are you the owner?
And if he accepts to take back the people who DNQ and left the round?
It will never happen Sad

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
ineauxv

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:39:51 PM

13U71z2TxxNgbbA58vKm4Bqkzkbnu2k6ff
r3wt

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:26:45 PM

So, uh, why do you have that trust rating?
That's a good question.

what trust rating?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: