Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC.sx] Get paid for your signature  (Read 59719 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:37:36 AM

When the new scheme starts?
I'd like to join.
Seal is working on it and hope its would be came in next few days many waiting for this to join

Hey all, yeah sorry I'm suuuuper busy these days as we navigate our Seed / Series A round of funding for the startup. A very exciting time for all of us involved.

Terms of the new scheme will be similar to the current scheme but monthly which will make it easier for me to manage.

The new scheme will have already started 1st Dec so I'll count all of your posts to date and make the first payment on 1st (or maybe 2nd given that its new year) of Jan. I'll be posting the details up soon.

I think I posted this before but I'll post it again, all existing members will immediately be eligible for the new scheme, just keep doing what you are doing. There will be no new members accepted. Sorry for those who want to join, maybe in the future.

Will you create a new topic in the services section?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:15:07 AM

When the new scheme starts?
I'd like to join.
Seal is working on it and hope its would be came in next few days many waiting for this to join

Hey all, yeah sorry I'm suuuuper busy these days as we navigate our Seed / Series A round of funding for the startup. A very exciting time for all of us involved.

Terms of the new scheme will be similar to the current scheme but monthly which will make it easier for me to manage.

The new scheme will have already started 1st Dec so I'll count all of your posts to date and make the first payment on 1st (or maybe 2nd given that its new year) of Jan. I'll be posting the details up soon.

I think I posted this before but I'll post it again, all existing members will immediately be eligible for the new scheme, just keep doing what you are doing. There will be no new members accepted. Sorry for those who want to join, maybe in the future.

Will you create a new topic in the services section?
Why not just edit this one?

ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:40:52 PM

I don't think he is going to create new thread for his work he is working on this and managing this for months pay

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:27:43 PM

ok, cool, so we're in the new one Smiley
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:00:02 PM

ok, cool, so we're in the new one Smiley

enjoy this many still in waiting list as Seal announces he not need more peoples right now  Sad

Seal (OP)
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 05:54:51 PM

Here we go, following the advice above I decided to just update the original post. It makes sense to as theres an option to change the topic title too. As per the updated original post:

*edit* 7th December 2013 - The signature promotion is now changing! See this post. The biggest of the changes is that instead of being weekly, I'm now paying out on a monthly basis.

Here are the new monthly salaries for helping us promote btc.sx:

251 - 500: US $9
501 - 750: US $13
750 - 1000: US $18
1001 - 2000: US $22
2000+: US $25

New Terms
  • Payouts will be made in BTC on the 1st of every month on that morning's open price.
  • 50 posts a month for full payout. 30 posts a month for 1/2 payout. 15 posts a month for 1/4 payout.
  • No troll posts.
  • Multiple paid signatures are not allowed.

This signature program is limited to 30 members (we are at that limit already). If you are still keen on joining, look out for misconduct or abuse (or a missing signature) from existing members, report it to me and you can replace them.

As I stated before, this program is closed to new participants with the following members remaining eligible:

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:55:56 PM

Here we go, following the advice above I decided to just update the original post. It makes sense to as theres an option to change the topic title too. As per the updated original post:

*edit* 7th December 2013 - The signature promotion is now changing! See this post. The biggest of the changes is that instead of being weekly, I'm now paying out on a monthly basis.

Here are the new monthly salaries for helping us promote btc.sx:

251 - 500: US $9
501 - 750: US $13
750 - 1000: US $18
1001 - 2000: US $22
2000+: US $25

New Terms
  • Payouts will be made in BTC on the 1st of every month on that morning's open price.
  • 50 posts a month for full payout. 30 posts a month for 1/2 payout. 15 posts a month for 1/4 payout.
  • No troll posts.
  • Multiple paid signatures are not allowed.

This signature program is limited to 30 members (we are at that limit already). If you are still keen on joining, look out for misconduct or abuse (or a missing signature) from existing members, report it to me and you can replace them.

As I stated before, this program is closed to new participants with the following members remaining eligible:

That's good!  All I need to do is get to 2k...

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:12:42 PM

New scheme sounds good, I am happy to help advertise.  I think we get a pretty good deal out of this, and a monthly schedule can be more convenient.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Seal (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:19:03 PM

New scheme sounds good, I am happy to help advertise.  I think we get a pretty good deal out of this, and a monthly schedule can be more convenient.

Yeah I was hoping people would pick up on this. It allows a more flexible commitment and is not as rigid as a weekly payout demanding an average 2 posts a day. The new scheme will still pay a portion if you make just 15 posts a month.

Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:24:56 AM

Hi Seal,

I'm not on the list, it seems you forgot about me !

I had asked you this a couple weeks ago, remember?

Hey Seal,

I've been inactive on the forum for a month or so but now I'm back.

I've had the sig since June. Can I get back on the active list ? (been back active for a couple weeks now)

If not, please let me know.

Thanks !

Sure.

Seal (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 08:21:30 AM

Hi Seal,

I'm not on the list, it seems you forgot about me !

I had asked you this a couple weeks ago, remember?

Hey Seal,

I've been inactive on the forum for a month or so but now I'm back.

I've had the sig since June. Can I get back on the active list ? (been back active for a couple weeks now)

If not, please let me know.

Thanks !

Sure.

Yeah Voodah, I've re-added you back on the list, it just doesn't show on the screenshot above.

Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:16:02 AM

Great, thank you very much.

Btw, I've been wanting to ask you about your seed round and how all that has been/is doing?

I'm working on a project with team and we'll soon be starting a similar process.

Are there any insights that have become clear now in hindsight??

(Maybe you've written about this stuff on another post??)
Seal (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 11:46:20 AM

Great, thank you very much.

Btw, I've been wanting to ask you about your seed round and how all that has been/is doing?

I'm working on a project with team and we'll soon be starting a similar process.

Are there any insights that have become clear now in hindsight??

(Maybe you've written about this stuff on another post??)

The startup crowd is generally very excited to hear about any and every bitcoin project they come across as its such a disruptive field. I've not shared much on here as I've found the younger forum members here can be very savage which tends to lead to trolling and generally unproductive criticism!

In terms of funding, as long as you can show traction you won't have any difficulties getting time in front of investors. Get into a startup space or co-working space for start-ups would be my most valuable piece of advice.

Good luck! Happy to give advice.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:11:37 PM

I like the new scheme, received the payment promptly as usual Smiley

Keep up the good work with the site Seal Smiley
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:20:13 PM

Seal, if you ever want to take the tracking of posts/sigs/distribution of payments off your plate, I could handle this for you.

I'm great with databases Cheesy

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:31:03 PM

Why not write a webbased cronjon for it, using a database + the BlockChain.info Wallet API? The only thing you would have to do is keep track of the post numbers and their address Tongue

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:35:36 PM

Why not write a webbased cronjon for it, using a database + the BlockChain.info Wallet API? The only thing you would have to do is keep track of the post numbers and their address Tongue

Nevermind, if you want some help, use this guy!  I have yet to dive into the world of wallet APIs... too scared lol
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:38:37 PM

Nevermind, if you want some help, use this guy!  I have yet to dive into the world of wallet APIs... too scared lol
It's quite easy, the hard part is security and being sure that no one else then you can login and change stuff. In this case it wouldn't be to hard. Set a strong password in the settings file and hide the page, that is being used to update stuff, deep inside your webserver (something like: "public_html/normalwebpage/hidden/1jasd@as1!/@asd$/update.php") and of course escape stuff.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:40:18 AM

Woke up and found payment has come in  Cheesy

I am leaving for some time. Can I come back in later?

Can you give some more detail about the site? I went there but did not understand much from the information provided.

Hey Seal
I wanted to rejoin now if possible.

Added the signature anyway as I can not find any other interesting program.

Any chance of adding me back? I hardly post these days and will be very likely barely making 1/4th the required.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:20:51 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 11:30:10 PM by btcton

I re-added the signature. I am not sure if I will be reaccepted, but I am going to go for it since I am in the list Tongue.

EDIT: Post count of 613

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: