Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote Viewing and Quantum Science  (Read 636 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:08:11 PM

Grin

That could be the solution for the blockchain shared across the universe, if someone crack that "code".

Grin

Courtney Brown, Ph.D., presenting a scientific explanation of why remote viewing works at the 2012 annual meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) in Boulder, Colorado. The science of remote viewing is based on the superposition principle of quantum mechanics, and this presentation explains how it all fits together.

For more information on remote viewing, see http://www.farsight.org/
For more information on Courtney Brown, see http://www.courtneybrown.com/
For more information on the SSE, see http://www.scientificexploration.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm5L8z34sNg
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:17:13 PM

Cool - I'm remote viewing the USD/BTC exchange rate on 15/6/2013, 12PM EST to be $136.50/BTC.

And if it doesn't happen in our universe, it will certainly happen in some other one :-)

Onkel Paul

TheGovernedSelf

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:04:57 PM

Courtney Brown, Ph.D., presenting a scientific explanation of why remote viewing works at the 2012 annual meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) in Boulder, Colorado.

Huh

Pseudo-science isn't science at all. No one has ever proven remote viewing to exist.
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:55:05 PM

Lets try a little experiment shall we?

I want interested forum members to get these things.

A good nights sleep for 6 months, sleep till you are rested.
Go to the supplement store to get melatonin or 5htp pills. take one 3mg pill every day during your last meal before bed.
and add sage to your meals everyday, sage is proven to increase memory recall in volunteers.
describe all your dreams on a recorder when you wake up, describe it in the first person ie I am instead of I was when describing the dream.

now here is a trick, when something important happens in your life I want you to remember every detail of it in chronological order, record it and describe it
on that same recorder, now at the end of those 6 months listen to the recording.

post your results, lets see if it is true or not.

it'll be worth the extra rest anyway, studies have proven people think better, perform better, have better recall after a good nights sleep.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:38:04 PM

Lets try a little experiment shall we?

I want interested forum members to get these things.

A good nights sleep for 6 months, sleep till you are rested.
Go to the supplement store to get melatonin or 5htp pills. take one 3mg pill every day during your last meal before bed.
and add sage to your meals everyday, sage is proven to increase memory recall in volunteers.
describe all your dreams on a recorder when you wake up, describe it in the first person ie I am instead of I was when describing the dream.

now here is a trick, when something important happens in your life I want you to remember every detail of it in chronological order, record it and describe it
on that same recorder, now at the end of those 6 months listen to the recording.

post your results, lets see if it is true or not.

it'll be worth the extra rest anyway, studies have proven people think better, perform better, have better recall after a good nights sleep.

Also, by eating beans hours prior to studying for a test. During the study, you'll be smelling your own farts. Come test time, eat a giant bowl of the same beans prior to attending class to take the test. During the test, you'll be farting. Smelling your farts will improve your test score due to the association factor, or whatever the scientific term is. You'll even perform better if the test is graded on the curve, for the other test goers will also be smelling your farts, thus wanting them to finish the test as quickly as possible, causing them to have a lower test score.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:39:21 PM

It is funny how the word "quantum" is used in these pseudosciences as a way to explain everything.  Roll Eyes

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 07:09:26 PM

It is funny how the word "quantum" is used in these pseudosciences as a way to explain everything.  Roll Eyes

You do realize that in another universe this post is not funny.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 10:04:14 PM

You do realize that in another universe this post is not funny.
Maybe it's the core document everyhting in that universe is based on.

jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:06:46 AM

Very true focusing on all the senses is quite important there have been studies mentioning the correlation between strong emotional/vivid events with precognition and remote viewing, smelling a unpleasant stench during a generally sanitized environment may increase precognitive cognition of the event in question.

have strong sensory experiences to magnify remote viewing.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 12:42:20 AM

His Ph.D. is in political science, and the SSE is not a scientific institute in anything but name. The SSE is known for "studying" such things as ESP, UFOs, and alternative medicine. (All of these, by the way, are oxymoronic when treated scientifically: any kind extra-sensory perception, if it actually exists, would just be a regular sense; unidentified flying objects cease to be unidentified once you know what they are; and alternative medicine becomes regular medicine if it actually works.)

As for the "quantum" stuff, I think that started when some pseudoscientist misconstrued the uncertainty principle to mean "anything's possible". Roll Eyes Or maybe they just thought the "q" makes it sound cool. Either way, none of this has anything to do with actual quantum mechanics or any kind of real science whatsoever.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: