$80
$70
$50
$30
$20
$10
$5
<$1
Oh, maan, this is SCARY, I am NOT BUYING/SELLING! (or you have better things to do!)
$90
>$100
It is NOT CRASHING! Idiot!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down and looking at the "graph" this weekend will see a crash also  (Read 2282 times)
happygeorge (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:26:32 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 09:49:01 PM by happygeorge

HappyBitcoinUser made this poll 3 days ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=229932.0

But I think a more interesting question for all us FANS here, is not when we sell when the price drops, but when we will BUY!!!

RIGHT? Smiley

So, looking at the trends the last few weeks, and the obvious TARGETING of all the exchanges by the PTB... there is a HUGE CRASH on the horizon, or MAYBE NOT! (?)

What do you/we think?

EDIT: SORRY I re-read this, and felt it is better to add a few more options to SEE the BOTTOM end in more fine detail! Wink

EDIT 2: I had to add that last one... just for those not in the BUY/SELL world, but stumble on this little POLL

EDIT 3:  I added 3 more options, due to demand  Smiley  

NOW IT IS A GOOD POLL.... except that I couldn't re-order the list... oh well...

FINAL EDIT: I closed the poll, this "weekend" is over... the majority WON (were right) the market did not crash!  CONGRATULATIONS! Smiley
happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:34:48 PM

I think this will show what we all think is the "NO WAY ANYONE WILL SELL BELOW THIS POINT" point is... so while waiting for BTC to bottom-out so we can quickly all buy-back-in... regardless of what the FED, FinCen, NSA or whomever does... we will all just play the:

"Hold-it... hold it... hoooold it..... hooooold....  BUY, BUY  BUUUY!!"  - game! Smiley
happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 01:36:03 PM

Now, of course, this poll will affect the bottom too...

HAPPY SPECULAT'N!! Smiley
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:26:52 PM

I miss options higher than $80.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Miz4r
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:30:32 PM

That said I will be buying at $100, $90, $80 and all the rest of your options. Tongue I've already sold a portion of my holdings at 110 so I have enough fiat ready if it goes down.

happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:31:20 PM

I miss options higher than $80.

Thanks for the suggestion, I added it...  initially I figured that a "crash" would mean, something down to about $80, but perhaps you are right, and for some that is just waaay too low!!!  

Smiley

happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:32:17 PM

That said I will be buying at $100, $90, $80 and all the rest of your options. Tongue I've already sold a portion of my holdings at 110 so I have enough fiat ready if it goes down.

me too... I sold 10% or so... you?
happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:34:30 PM

I guess, for the sake of the poll, though, the question should have been... what is the LOWEST you will expect to be able to BUY!

Buying all the way down, that is a very safe and wise method I guess... but may leave you "stuck" with some fiat, but I guess waiting for the "bottom" would do the same...

TRICKY!!!  Smiley
Miz4r
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:40:30 PM

I guess, for the sake of the poll, though, the question should have been... what is the LOWEST you will expect to be able to BUY!

Buying all the way down, that is a very safe and wise method I guess... but may leave you "stuck" with some fiat, but I guess waiting for the "bottom" would do the same...

TRICKY!!!  Smiley

To be honest, I think $80 will be the lowest I will be able to buy during the coming weeks/months. So most of my fiat is ready to buy around that price. Will have some orders between 50 and 70 as well, but nothing below that yet. I'm not counting on the price going below 50, I think that chance is really really small and I'm not betting any fiat on that. But if that happens I will get fiat from somewhere I promise you. Wink

happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:02:05 PM

TRICKY!!!  Smiley

To be honest, I think $80 will be the lowest I will be able to buy during the coming weeks/months. So most of my fiat is ready to buy around that price. Will have some orders between 50 and 70 as well, but nothing below that yet. I'm not counting on the price going below 50, I think that chance is really really small and I'm not betting any fiat on that. But if that happens I will get fiat from somewhere I promise you. Wink

I remember when it went up to $30 and people were posting "buy now, you'll never see it this low again".... it made me kinda go: "What the hell are you guys talking about"?!?!

I guess they were right! hahahahahaha!!!

SO AMAZING THIS WHOLE PROJECT!!!  Better than any damn soap or sitcom or movie EVER!
bitleif

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:14:36 PM

I would likely buy at all those prices. With increasing amounts as price drops.
happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 03:40:53 PM

I would likely buy at all those prices. With increasing amounts as price drops.

Yeah, but that would mean you would have had to sell at some point... did you sell? are you selling NOW?

This is the big question for me... how do I get the money to buy when it is down at $30... do I sell at $50

BLOODY CONFUSING FOR ME!  Smiley
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 05:18:24 PM

I remember when it went up to $30 and people were posting "buy now, you'll never see it this low again".... it made me kinda go: "What the hell are you guys talking about"?!?!

We'll see - $30 could be just a few weeks away.
happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 06:35:58 PM

That low!?!?  What makes you think that?
happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:42:33 PM

WOW!!!  NO way it is going to $30!!! Hahahahhahahaha!!!  I am buying back NOW!!

..okay, maybe I'll wait until atleast the end of the "weekend crash" Smiley
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 10:13:13 PM

maybe even $20.
I will begin buying at $30.

happygeorge (OP)

In da Jungle!

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:19:19 PM

maybe even $20.

Did you see that FT article?

What the heck is making everybody think this is going to below $30???  I don't get it... okay, I get it a bit.. all the regulatory hurdles, and the fact that "spontaneous" bitcoin buying has almost completely dried up... but surely there are still great ways for the uninformed, spontaneous buyers to come on board, and then there are a bunch of bitcoin MILLIONAIRES with disposable fiat from when they sold at $260... they must be keeping some ready to buy back when it is low...

but I really doubt that they can hold buying back at a point below $50 or maybe $39...

I think just the sight of the '3' in the '$3x' will make them go.. ooooh, it will NEVER GO BELOW THAT... buy buy BUUUY!!!

No?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:22:16 PM

maybe even $20.

Did you see that FT article?

What the heck is making everybody think this is going to below $30???  I don't get it... okay, I get it a bit.. all the regulatory hurdles, and the fact that "spontaneous" bitcoin buying has almost completely dried up... but surely there are still great ways for the uninformed, spontaneous buyers to come on board, and then there are a bunch of bitcoin MILLIONAIRES with disposable fiat from when they sold at $260... they must be keeping some ready to buy back when it is low...

but I really doubt that they can hold buying back at a point below $50 or maybe $39...

I think just the sight of the '3' in the '$3x' will make them go.. ooooh, it will NEVER GO BELOW THAT... buy buy BUUUY!!!

No?

Possibly. I'd think people would start buying at 80, if it went that low again. Knowing it will bounce back to 110+ makes it a pretty safe investment at 80, with a decently high profit margin as well.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dragony

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:49:57 PM

What the heck is making everybody think this is going to below $30???

I would say that it's because of the first bubble. It went to $30 and then slowly dropped to $3. Second bubble was $260 so many people think BTC will slowly fall to $20-$30. Case closed Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 10:52:53 PM

What the heck is making everybody think this is going to below $30???

I would say that it's because of the first bubble. It went to $30 and then slowly dropped to $3. Second bubble was $260 so many people think BTC will slowly fall to $20-$30. Case closed Smiley

I think it's been getting somewhat steady as of late though. It's been big dumpers causing the fluctuations lately hasn't it?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: