Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Account / Joined same campaign.  (Read 425 times)
Slowhand26 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:06:23 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 05:46:48 AM by Slowhand26

Hi, one of our campaigns just ended and we already computing stakes  and making simple countif function when I bumped into this one:

Both are also from same county (Vietnam) when I made translation with some of their posts. Providing same eth maybe.. uhm lets say "coincidence" but with same ETH and same country is somehow shady for me.

trannamtan
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=417197

BNT_trade
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1034803

I am seeking help from our tenured community members and trusted members if this will suffice for necessary sanctions. Please advise. Smiley

Thank you,

Regards
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:25:19 AM

They're going to say they're family members or friends who share the same address,
that's my guess.  Would I believe that?  Hell no. These people from Asia have got
campaign cheating down to a science...except they're too stupid to use different
addresses.   There's no reason why two people in a campaign should use the same
address.   Maybe that should be a new rule or something.   It wouldn't cut fown on
the cheating, but at least there would be less confusion.   

You know people in Asia have generations of family members living under one roof,
and word got around that you could come shit post on bct and get crazy money for
doing so.  I think there are entire families doing bounties, airdrops, and sig campaigns
here.  But a manager has no way of knowing who's who if there's two participants with
the same address.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

Wait, no way. That is my ETH address to.
^^this is irrefutable evidence that I am an alt of both of them /s
Slowhand26 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

They're going to say they're family members or friends who share the same address,
that's my guess.  Would I believe that?  Hell no. These people from Asia have got
campaign cheating down to a science...except they're too stupid to use different
addresses.   There's no reason why two people in a campaign should use the same
address.   Maybe that should be a new rule or something.   It wouldn't cut fown on
the cheating, but at least there would be less confusion.  

You know people in Asia have generations of family members living under one roof,
and word got around that you could come shit post on bct and get crazy money for
doing so.  I think there are entire families doing bounties, airdrops, and sig campaigns
here.  But a manager has no way of knowing who's who if there's two participants with
the same address.

I am from Asia and to my surprise, I didn't offend by what you've said and somehow true and reality. Though alt accounts are common to all countries (even western countries actually), most of low posts are from Asia.

Anyway going back, I would also agree reasons like - 'that account is from my "brother", "daughter", "friend", "dog", "cat", "bunny", and we are only sharing one ETH/BTC shouldn't be a reason or shouldn't be on the same campaign at least.

I like your spirit, after soo many  negative trusts, you still have the guts to troll around. Grow up kid, I ain't looking for a joke here.  Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:04:30 AM

I like your spirit, after soo many  negative trusts, you still have the guts to troll around. Grow up kid, I ain't looking for a joke here.  Smiley
My point is valid though. All you know is BNT_trade is either an alt of trannamtan or is trying to impersonate him, you do not know which.

My advice is if they otherwise qualify for payment (eg they made enough posts, and the posts had sufficient quality), then to pay them and move on. If you deny payment to someone who otherwise is working for you, then all you are doing is preventing someone from advertising for you who is otherwise doing their job well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: