Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io  (Read 29995 times)
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

Filipino ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2412545

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

Previously projects went very well when it was raise capital to build the platform for blockchain based advertising. I expect for this one to see same appreciation because team is vast and seems dedicated and motivated. Most important this industry needs more projects to come and explore opportunities.
mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

Slovak ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2413683.0
siddhant2523

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

What is the price of Krio
Although a very fascinating project in the ad industry
Krios_io

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

Greetings! The token pre-sale is live and prices can be seen on our website at http://www.krios.io/shop/

Thank you to all of the participants who have already joined our pre-sale! We will have updates very shortly.

Krios already has deals with over 30,000 social media influencers who will be available to promote for any small company or individual building a marketing campaign on Krios.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:30:10 AM

A good project so far. and solved many problem along the line
Krios_io

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:33:16 PM

A good project so far. and solved many problem along the line
Thank you!

Here's a short article posted on an Australian tech website about Krios!
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

Greetings! The token pre-sale is live and prices can be seen on our website at http://www.krios.io/shop/

Thank you to all of the participants who have already joined our pre-sale! We will have updates very shortly.

Krios already has deals with over 30,000 social media influencers who will be available to promote for any small company or individual building a marketing campaign on Krios.
With a succesfull running pre-ico, i can confirm the big opportunity for investors by the upcoming main ICO. I suggest everybody to join the official telegram group to track updates and news, that the thread in bitcointalk didn't attract that much enthousiast Smiley
Here the link to telegram official group: https://t.me/kriosICO
Krios_io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

With a succesfull running pre-ico, i can confirm the big opportunity for investors by the upcoming main ICO. I suggest everybody to join the official telegram group to track updates and news, that the thread in bitcointalk didn't attract that much enthousiast Smiley
Here the link to telegram official group: https://t.me/kriosICO
Thank you!

Our pre-sale is over in just 3 days! Be sure to participate in the future of digital advertising at www.krios.io
imitatorsethyl

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
Krios_io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
Krios is actively in conversations to be listed on a few exchanges. Once we receive confirmation, it will be posted here asap!
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:42:07 AM

i am done sir thank you for new opportunities
Krios_io

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:21:41 PM

The Krios Pre-Sale is now over! Thank you to all who have contributed. We are currently tallying the amount of total KRIOS distributed!
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:39:28 AM

The Krios Pre-Sale is now over! Thank you to all who have contributed. We are currently tallying the amount of total KRIOS distributed!
Pre-Sale was successfull? How many Krios have been sold? In official telegram group there are very few people.
Krios_io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:21:22 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 07:31:51 AM by Krios_io

Pre-Sale was successfull? How many Krios have been sold? In official telegram group there are very few people.
Greetings! The pre-sale was successful, and 8.5 million of the 10 million KRI available were distributed.

Krios' first priority was continuing to expand the team and has been actively filling out positions, we have added several new members to the team already (up to 8 ). We will officially introduce our new additions here once they are up on the website and whitepaper! (These additions include CTO, several developers, social media manager, 2 legal advisors, another experienced blockchain advisor, and more). In filling out these roles and expanding on the team, Krios felt it was best to push the ICO date to January 8th and have it will run until February 16th, 2018. This decision is being made so that Krios can distribute the KRI that were purchased during the pre-sale, and in order to better coordinate with the new additions being made to the team.

We will have exciting announcements regarding the Krios platform soon!
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:19 AM

The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team.
you were right. the project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, inevitably many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:11:17 AM

you were right. the project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, inevitably many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future.
I also see in this project is not only interesting, but the project also has good vision, by helping companies realize their potential with digital marketing solution is the easiest, most effective and cheap. good luck.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:34 AM

I also see in this project is not only interesting, but the project also has good vision, by helping companies realize their potential with digital marketing solution is the easiest, most effective and cheap. good luck.

project plan on advertising will be sold in the market given the project-a large project will always specify the use of advertising to promote their project. very effective by leveraging technology that increasingly sophisticated very many ways for the promotion of a product to be known by everyone especially with the use of advertising
Krios_io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:43:27 AM

With the success of the pre-sale, Krios expanded the team as originally described in the roadmap!

We have added a CTO, VP of R&D, Software Developer, a Social Media Manager, Growth Advisors, and an Executive Assistant! Profiles will be added to the website at www.krios.io within the next few days.

KriosCoins (KRI) will be on sale starting for $0.10 (excluding bonuses) during the initial token offering January 8th, 2018! 8.8 million tokens sold during the pre-sale!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: