Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io  (Read 29995 times)
BCTalkBy556a

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

scam, no doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rohit4youin

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

The parent company for the Krios platform, Videotise Pty. Ltd, is in the process/has been wound up and deregistered in Australia (ASIC-initiated deregistration) - see gov. site.

PayPal have refunded numerous transactions for the token sale via Dispute process.

Twitter account still posting quotes and inspiring images without answering actual product questions.

So far it's just people posting referral links to get bonus tokens endlessly. There's a lot of people going to be out of pocket by the looks of things. My posts were deleted previously from this thread when questioning the business model  Roll Eyes

is Paypal going to refund if we've already got the Tokens? I bought some tokens but NOW suspecting this company/project.

Yes they will do. Numerous people have had refunds. It's not like the token has a value is it (yet, if at all).

There is literally absolutely nothing for anyone to see other than a "Krios Whale" Twitter account that seems horrendously fake and the official account posting geometric and artistic images with quotes on them; not a single thing else in terms of a product. All talk - nothing to actually see. Seeing is believing right?

Every comment on the social media sites is just people adding referral codes for new ICO buyers. It's just MLM so far and nothing more as far as anyone can see.

Now if the official Krios account was to come along and post a Github or repository with a load of active development work or anything in place whatsoever then people would think twice. There's a fair few suspicious people on social media asking the same questions as above with regards to development and the product. It never gets answered.

Created a case with Paypal today under "Item not as described" category. I hope this is the right category to "get the refund" Smiley
temogin

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

If your going to ask for a  refund are you going to return the coins, because if you kept the coins would that just be theft, and is there a limit as to how long you get to asking for a refund. Im not sure if you can request a refund after simply changing your mind about the project.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

(Erick Von) Up Close & Personal With Chris Quinlan CEO of Krios Coins

Chris Quinlan is on a mission to make Krios a house hold name in the decentralized industry as Krios has finalized its ICO and ready to move towards the next phase of its journey. Chris has proven to be very passionate regarding the vision of Krios decentralized online marketing platform, and making strong power moves in order to create value.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHLBXMNga3Q
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Your team consists of 3 people and 1 advisor? Do you plan to expand the team, attract new advisors?

mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

and it's all? no more comments, no answers to questions from the manager? I always embarrassed such projects. I do not trust them

JohnElement

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:29:21 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 01:24:45 PM by JohnElement

The Krios Scam so far:

• No total amount raised (the biggest tell of a scam ICO is not revealing this figure - this confirms that Krios is a scam)
    • No working platform
    • No code released
    • Cease & Desist
    • Implicated in the Operation Crypto Sweep (Govt. task force to stop Crypto scams): http://www.nasaa.org/45121/state-and-provincial-securities-regulators-conduct-coordinated-international-crypto-crackdown-2/
    • Delisted from IDEX
    • Kicked off AirCoins
    • Top 5 Exchange was a lie
    • The Krios mainnet is a completely insane lie, if you believe that there is no hope
    • Inactive community talking about cats & dogs, anything except the non existent Krios platform
    • Royalty free shutterstock logo, the marketing platform does not know anyone who can make a logo :/
    • No top exchanges (false claims of Top 5, Top 20 Signed exchanges while the ICO was on, this was to mislead & sell tokens).
    • Bounty guys still waiting... and waiting... have you given up on them?
    • Burned the wrong about of tokens, can you count?
    • Blaming exchanges for not listing when it is Krios project fault for sucking
    • Mercury Media LLC as a company do not have a contract with Nordstrom, Camelot have the Nordstrom media contract along with Nordstom's in house marketing (Mercury Media is a bunch of college guys still studying and the business address is a random house - there is a legit Mercury Media in NYC which was the one that merged from other companies, the legit one are not Krios partners and it is easy to mix up the two).
    • Hilarious fake office fitout with the A3 printed shutterstock logo
    • Constantly talking about top exchanges for the 6 month ICO, then banning talking about exchanges at the end of the ICO. There was no evidence of any exchanges, it was clearly false & misleading statements about exchanges just to to sell tokens during the ICO.
    • Endless lies about NDAs, signed this & that, lawyer talk - all excuses because they have no answers for anything.
    • Threats to investors from official company Social Media accounts "As for KYC, we know who you are".
    • Marketing was rife with clear cut false & misleading claims. Facebook advertisements going back as far as November 2017 claiming Krios is a "Crypto Currency" "Missed out on Bitcoin?" - false & misleading claims, annnnnd if it is a currency not a utility token... oh MAMA.
    • ... oh yeah Krios team stating KRI pays dividends can't forget to add that to the list.
    • The "hidden marketing" to a new market, "if you are not seeing it, we are doing our job" LMAO
    • Buzzword salad spiel typical of a Scam ICO - always pulling out the phrases "Disrupting", "Billion-Dollar", "Silicone Valley" e.t.c. watch out for those in all Scam ICO's like Krios.
    • This one's a classic: $5 on the platform, felt very tempting to purchase hearing that, maybe I thought the coin can go to $5, it wasn't to mislead, was it?
    • The $5 platform price doesn't work due to basic economics - $5 has to pass through the whole system and be worth $5 when it is withdrawn.
    • There is no point of implementing an ERC20 token on this non-existent marketing platform even if it did exist
    • KRI has zero chance of gaining any value close to ICO price, the cap is too high anyway and too many were given away free
    • Delisted from IDEX for multiple bad reasons

Oh but guys... they have completed so many thousands of hours of development and it's all in the background and and and... what since November 2017??? Nothing.

Oh and I have proof of all the above & screenshots where applicable. Backtracking was like swimming through an ocean of false & misleading claims that never happened.[/list]
    ykkir

Activity: 14

View Profile
    June 20, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Cheesy  Grin

I called it back a page or two, a few months ago. The whole thing turned to a mess and endless repeats of social media motivational images and quotes, and every comment deleted from all posts by admin when they don't like the criticism.

I wonder what the user "temogin" has to say as he seemed to be on the defensive and all over social media promoting it and maintaining it's authenticity.

The office photos are laughable, as is the "Krios Whale" Twitter account.
    kikukk

Activity: 1148
    Merit: 104

View Profile
    July 02, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

helo dev i,m Join translation Indonesia When token distribution ;
    i,m waiting  2 week about this KRI Please check again
    AnimeKingman

Activity: 59

View Profile
    August 06, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

I eagerly await good news; hang in there everyone
    AnimeKingman

Activity: 59

View Profile
    August 06, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

I'm hoping for updates on Mainnet progress soon; is anyone else still watching this project?
    redeyesrbrn

Activity: 18

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

I'm hoping for updates on Mainnet progress soon; is anyone else still watching this project?
    a lot of positive updates lately, looking forward to the exchange listing
    yudi09

Activity: 1134
    Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

how is this project actually? Some say this is a scam, some say it's a good project. I saw the last dev active on August 8, why there is no clarification about the issue and I see dev not responding to any comments in this thread now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
    ████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
    ████████▌███▐████
    ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
    ████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
    LLBIT
      CRYPTO   
    FUTURES
     1,000x 
    LEVERAGE
    COMPETITIVE
        FEES    
     INSTANT 
    EXECUTION
       TRADE NOW   
    SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

So many optimistic comments, but I still don't get what is the consensus algorithm used by the project and how was it picked?
    Kidsperdahip

Activity: 51

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

I have to spend more time to discover Krios and its specifications, white paper, roadmap.
    Ryan Ciaheatp

Activity: 53

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

You require to append token details to let participants to get in the idea!
    Menon-Mike

Activity: 32

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

Good opportunity to sell ETH now. Or holding prefer what can you advice me?
    Hello guys! Hope you find pretty resources to cultivate your plan!
    It's unteresting to watch the project from it's early stage.
    I'd like to see some solid list of educational institutions partnered up. That's when I'll consider the project successful.
    Reading the light paper now (WP later, when I got more time), and I'll be posting soon to discuss what I've read.
    BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Hope the Кrios keeps the thread alive and shares all news on the project. Good luck.
    this project is very good and the concept is also unique, I am interested to invest my little funds in this project,
    The project seems pretty budding. Absorbing results, brilliant vision, sensible approach.
    Andrews-Die

Activity: 46

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

It's interesting to get some free tokens/coins.
    Ferleppmes

Activity: 33

View Profile
    August 10, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

I am interested on this plan. I'll watch this to look what is going to originate!
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: