Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peregrinecoin  (Read 561 times)
knight77 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:33 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:16:57 AM by knight77

https://imgur.com/a/zvk3K

The Peregrine Group Project is a revolutionary community-focussed endeavour focussing on catalysing businesses that benefit communities in novel ways.  The group has three main divisions:
  • 1) The Peregrine Foundation
  • 2) Peregrine Business Network (PBN)
  • 3) PeregrineCoin (PER) cryptocurrency.

The Peregrine Foundation delivers global solutions to catalyse change through peace and prosperity, targeting 6 human ecological footprints for a positive impact on the planet, creating a financially sustainable, ethical and dynamic global enterprise for future ecological activities.

Peregrine Business Network (PBN) is a network of businesses powered by blockchain and dApps. The PBN is a powerful tool for all businesses wanting to utilise decentralised applications without having to create them. It consists of a consortium of participating businesses led by the Foundation, and utilises the PER currency for transactions where possible. The Foundation contributes to the design of smart contracts and decentralised applications (dApp) to PBN members, as suited to their individual needs. PeregrinExchange (PeregrineX) and a future planned Peregrine Bank will allow cryptocurrency to unite with mainstream finance, while bringing financial services to large populations living in underserved areas.

Peregrine invites promising and motivated individuals, as well as innovative start-ups whose business objectives are in line with the Foundation’s, to become members of the Peregrine Business Network. Here they are provided with financial and social leverage to elevate revolutionary ideas, taking them into mainstream reality.

Peregrine (PER) is the name of group’s currency, and is adopted by all group members as a means of transacting and fund raising, while securing its value through its immense outreach and real world usage. PER is based on the ERC20 standard, and benefits from the security and scalability of, and future improvements to the Ethereum Network. Second Layer blockchain technology is being implemented to ensure future upgradability to specific Peregrine functions, and decentralised applications will cater to the individual needs of PBN members.

2017 The Peregrine Foundation Whitepaper

2017 Pre-ICO Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

I am interested in joining your secret society.

Tell me, is it like the movie "Eye's Wide Shut"?

bairdpalate

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

This project is very interested me! What about your Bounty?
bitcoadz-manager

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

this project is good. and kindly tell me its bounty program. ??
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:57:04 AM

need more information! how to join bounty?

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

more info please dev!
place info in the first post
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

In addition to beautiful words, I saw no specifics. I would like to receive more information about the project, about the team, to see white paper and a road map.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

Yes would also like to have more information of your organisation and your experience.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
knight77 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

In addition to beautiful words, I saw no specifics. I would like to receive more information about the project, about the team, to see white paper and a road map.

Hello Praetorian.1legion, please see our website. We have the links to our two white papers on the front page. Do note they are still in beta as we are in the pre-ICO phase.

knight77 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 04:52:50 PM by knight77

Yes would also like to have more information of your organisation and your experience.

hi dark goddess, we'll be adding linkedin profile links shortly to our team members and founders.
mistleworkman

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:05:02 AM

Interesting project , hoping this having good future
knight77 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

Interesting project , hoping this having good future

thanks. please do check out our website for further details.

www.peregrinecoin.io

knight77 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

The PER opens opportunities for people to build prosperity in a sustainable manner. This includes dApps to ordinary Apps as business enablers. Think Android/IOS AppStore functionality plus where selected projects are also soft funded. The return to token holders is when the PER is securitised in the future IPO. Should it happen, the group will have a strong corporate base to work from as well as a foundation at arms length to carry out social mitigation work using education as the key plank.
knight77 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

more info please dev!
place info in the first post

see our whitepaper links just posted.
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST