Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best alt for day trading?  (Read 254 times)
sydcrypt (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

Can someone tell me the alt coins with high fluctuations throughout the day, so that I can make some steady profit in  day trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

Can someone tell me the alt coins with high fluctuations throughout the day, so that I can make some steady profit in  day trading?

Firstly try not to touch the coins which you have traded during last session.I advice to use small market cap tokens that pump and dump strategies suit it. Better stick to long term charts and collect profit with increasing line on graphs.
sydcrypt (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:10:08 PM

Firstly try not to touch the coins which you have traded during last session.I advice to use small market cap tokens that pump and dump strategies suit it. Better stick to long term charts and collect profit with increasing line on graphs.
Thank you for your suggestion.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:22:04 PM

Nothing. If you see the altcoin market right now. The market is bleeding in red. Most of the altcoins right now are declining. So you can't expect that you could get easy profit on day trade because people are dumoing their altcoins for Bitcoin. But actually it's the right opportunity to buy much cheaper altcoins to trade it for long or mid trade. Expect bearish altcoin market for weeks because people are going to hold their bitcoins to acquire fork coins to get quick money from that. After that, i think the altcoin market will be bullish again. It's hard to day trade when the market is bearish. So i suggest, HODL. I got some IOTAs and some SYS on my bag. I hope i could get huge profit from that in the future.
coinjack1337

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

Can someone tell me the alt coins with high fluctuations throughout the day, so that I can make some steady profit in  day trading?

Nothing. If you see the altcoin market right now. The market is bleeding in red. Most of the altcoins right now are declining. So you can't expect that you could get easy profit on day trade because people are dumoing their altcoins for Bitcoin. But actually it's the right opportunity to buy much cheaper altcoins to trade it for long or mid trade. Expect bearish altcoin market for weeks because people are going to hold their bitcoins to acquire fork coins to get quick money from that. After that, i think the altcoin market will be bullish again. It's hard to day trade when the market is bearish. So i suggest, HODL. I got some IOTAs and some SYS on my bag. I hope i could get huge profit from that in the future.

Could you explain why you think Syscoin is a good choice? I couldn't really figure out what makes it special so far.

@OP

High fluctuation always means high risk. You might stick to low market cap coins like PuertoLibre suggested, but you will always be on a high risk to lose a lot of money. To my mind, it's better to stick with somehow "stable" coins with a marketcap of at least 100Mln$ and above to be more secure. You might not make that huge profits, but steady little gains all the time.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:35:24 PM

@OP

High fluctuation always means high risk.
This is very good point. I agreed with this.
And why you want to trade altcoin while bitcoin also always fluctuatif in everyday? Many days ago it was falling to $5500 but now it rises to $6135. Not a bad fluctuation for daily trader, isn't it?
sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

Everyone dreams of it but those all change
One day isn't the same the other day
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

too, it's interesting, I'm interested in your opinion)

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Almost each and every cook available out there is a very good option if you want to invest in crypto as all of them are very volatile. But the most important factor you should consider before choosing a coin will be its trade volume. Always choose coins which have a very high trading volume as these coins are more liquid.
DOGECOIN is probably a good option to look at simply because the coin has high trade volume and is available at a very cheap price. Small changes in its value can help you earn huge percentages of profits.
sydcrypt (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

Thank you all for ur comments, they sure are helpful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: