Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Clean" faucets  (Read 239 times)
maokoto (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

Could anyone provide a list of "clean" faucets? I mean, faucets that are not too loaded with popups, jumping to different pages when you click on the address box of the form, without antibot-links etc.

Just to illustrate... faucets like adbtc [ref link if you like to use it] (would love to have two or three like that one) or admonetrix. Just a click or a captcha and get the satoshies, not a login, plus a click plus closing 2 popups, plus another click, plus filling a captcha. I do not mind if they do not pay too much, just that they are easy to fill.

thanks.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

Could anyone provide a list of "clean" faucets? I mean, faucets that are not too loaded with popups, jumping to different pages when you click on the address box of the form, without antibot-links etc.

Just to illustrate... faucets like adbtc [ref link if you like to use it] (would love to have two or three like that one) or admonetrix. Just a click or a captcha and get the satoshies, not a login, plus a click plus closing 2 popups, plus another click, plus filling a captcha. I do not mind if they do not pay too much, just that they are easy to fill.

thanks.

You can pick any one of my faucets and they fit the description.
They have 1 popunder,1 interstital link, 0 captcha and 0 anti-bot links.

KemaBCH | KemaBLK | KemaBTC | KemaDASH |KemaDOGE | KemaETH |  KemaLTC | KemaPPC | KemaXPM
http://kemafaucet.com

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
maokoto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

thanks.

You can pick any one of my faucets and they fit the description.
They have 1 popunder,1 interstital link, 0 captcha and 0 anti-bot links.

KemaBCH | KemaBLK | KemaBTC | KemaDASH |KemaDOGE | KemaETH |  KemaLTC | KemaPPC | KemaXPM
http://kemafaucet.com

Well yeah, that fits my description. But I am looking for something yet faster and "cleaner". Just a page, an address box and a captcha or link to click and get the satoshis without further addition. In your sites you have to fill the address and captcha, click, then wait a counter for the intersitial, fill it and click again. Is double work of what I am expecting.

Thanks anyway

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

Well yeah, that fits my description. But I am looking for something yet faster and "cleaner". Just a page, an address box and a captcha or link to click and get the satoshis without further addition. In your sites you have to fill the address and captcha, click, then wait a counter for the intersitial, fill it and click again. Is double work of what I am expecting.

Thanks anyway

Address is auto-filled after you've claimed once.
No scrolling down the page as long as you have a stationary computer screen of common size.
I have NO captcha, just click the button and go...
If that's too much work, I wish you good luck in your search.  Grin

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
maokoto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:13:01 PM

Thanks anyway

Address is auto-filled after you've claimed once.
No scrolling down the page as long as you have a stationary computer screen of common size.
I have NO captcha, just click the button and go...
If that's too much work, I wish you good luck in your search.  Grin

No, it's not too much work. It's too much time.

Compare yours with this: http://www.adbannerrotator.com/btc-faucet/

or this: http://www.admoneytrix.com/faucet/

You can complete a claim on those faucets 2-3 times faster than in yours (autofill address, type captcha and enter...4-5 seconds at most). And I am not saying that yours is bad (in fact, it pays higher and would be better for some people), it is just that this is not what I am looking for.

In fact I appreciate that you answered. I only clarified what I am looking for just in case someone comes in and posted more faucets like the ones you provided...

And yes, the search is very hard (lol) that is why I post this. I've already searched a lot, and could not find any  Smiley

Cheers.

myfaucethero

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

if you are looking for doge faucet, you can visit my site.

rewards: 1~1.5 DOGE, now no more timer
ref commission: 20%
link: http://my.faucethero.com

BTC | ETH | BCH | DOGE | LTC | BTX | BLK | DASH
 PPC | XPM | POT | ZEC | DGB
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

There aren't so many clean faucets. Mostly of faucets are filled with popups, url shorteners, hidden coinhive miner and etc. And if faucet is clean, they are paying lower rewards, because they get less revenue from advertisemnts that they are using. I selected several clean faucets, you can try it:
Vipfaucet.ga, Btcsmile.com, Starbits.io, Forumcoin.win/btc, Xfaucet.net, Konstantinova.net, Fautsy.com, Coinue.com/faucet.
You also can check my Faucethub faucet list, maybe you will find some more good faucets;) :
https://bitcoins4free.altervista.org/faucethub/

maokoto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

There aren't so many clean faucets. Mostly of faucets are filled with popups, url shorteners, hidden coinhive miner and etc. And if faucet is clean, they are paying lower rewards, because they get less revenue from advertisemnts that they are using. I selected several clean faucets, you can try it:
Vipfaucet.ga, Btcsmile.com, Starbits.io, Forumcoin.win/btc, Xfaucet.net, Konstantinova.net, Fautsy.com, Coinue.com/faucet.
You also can check my Faucethub faucet list, maybe you will find some more good faucets;) :
https://bitcoins4free.altervista.org/faucethub/

Thanks a lot bro! that is just what I meant.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: