Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀  (Read 13949 times)
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

the ETH refund if you don't like what you get seems nice so does the euro-tether thing, but what will the platform exactly be used for? what's the product going to be?
It allows you to invest end get equity in different existing companies, obtaining their Equity Tokens (and they don't need to be blockchain companies).
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

the ETH refund if you don't like what you get seems nice so does the euro-tether thing, but what will the platform exactly be used for? what's the product going to be?
You invest cryptocurrency in non-cryptocurrency projects, you become a cryptocurrency business-angel
boyshxx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

It allows you to invest end get equity in different existing companies, obtaining their Equity Tokens (and they don't need to be [Suspicious link removed]panies).

so its like.. an investment fund?
panor

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Neufund

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Not really, you decide what to invest in, you have to do your research etc.
Neufund is providing platform for companies on- and off-chain to offer real equity on blockchain. All with legal framework, smart contracts, token issuance, and due diligence to make sure that those are not scams.

NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs Check the platform | JOIN DISCUSSION
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Not really, you decide what to invest in, you have to do your research etc.
Neufund is providing platform for companies on- and off-chain to offer real equity on blockchain. All with legal framework, smart contracts, token issuance, and due diligence to make sure that those are not scams.
By the way, you forgot to mention that Neufund completely legally clean in Germany
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Well, Neufund officially claimed, that it will be possible to log in onto platform with Ladger Nano wallet. They had already released instructions, how to use this cool little thing on the platform. For me, it is a good sign about hot development process that is taking place right now.

https://neufund.org/docs/ledgernanomanual/download/
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

Where does the sudden -25% price drop come from?  Huh
identifyuser

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Well, Neufund officially claimed, that it will be possible to log in onto platform with Ladger Nano wallet. They had already released instructions, how to use this cool little thing on the platform. For me, it is a good sign about hot development process that is taking place right now.

Announcements are contrary to the price, The whole market is green and only NEU is red in my portfolio
jk9694

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Announcements are contrary to the price, The whole market is green and only NEU is red in my portfolio
this is actually very strange but the team for some reason is not active on the forum, what are we waiting for now?
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

this is actually very strange but the team for some reason is not active on the forum, what are we waiting for now?

If you have any questions please ask.
We are working hard on finishing the platform and closing deals for the first batch of ETOs. We are still on track to release the platform in Spring this year.

We will soon publish some updates on our blog.

visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

We are working hard on finishing the platform and closing deals for the first batch of ETOs. We are still on track to release the platform in Spring this year.

It's very nice to hear, I really hope for your team, because your idea is really first on the cryptocurrency market
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:39:45 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 07:09:41 AM by dotnetmin

https://bitcoinblog.de/2018/02/22/bafin-publiziert-leitlinien-zum-umgang-mit-icos/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/german-regulator-clarifies-obligations-for-ico-operators-following-increased-interest

What does it mean for the Neufund platform
jk9694

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

ok thanks to even this message is enough to understand that you monitor the mood of people and promptly go out to communicate, I'm in pause mode)
Jay01A

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Hello I would also like to know what this message from BaFin means for Newfoundland.
panor

Neufund

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

This is something we are saying from the very beginning. ICO era will end sooner or later. Fundraising in an unregulated manner when everybody is trying to say that they release utility tokens can't stand.
Neufund stands that it's a kind of security (depending on jurisdiction there might be different classification) if you use tokens for funding of the company (which was exactly said in the latest Swiss regulatory publication). It doesn't matter if your token has a utility function or not.

Tokens that Neufund platform will create are by design regulated and classified in form of securities. Companies that will fundraise on the Neufund platform will have to file a prospectus (which type depends on the funding schema). Normally it's a hard process but that's the point where we have a predefined forms and templates and it becomes fast and fairly easy.
Neufund never tried to avoid regulations but to comply with them from the very start.

So to make the long story short - this was anticipated for a long time and we believe that the future is with the Equity Tokens.

Jay01A

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Thanks for the answer. So the BaFin statement is irrelevant to Newfoundland. great
identifyuser

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Merited by NetFreak199 (2)

This is something we are saying from the very beginning. ICO era will end sooner or later. Fundraising in an unregulated manner when everybody is trying to say that they release utility tokens can't stand.
Neufund stands that it's a kind of security (depending on jurisdiction there might be different classification) if you use tokens for funding of the company (which was exactly said in the latest Swiss regulatory publication). It doesn't matter if your token has a utility function or not.

I can not wait for the moment when companies realize that Neufund is an exit to the cryptocurrency world for them, I believe that the project is not much appreciated
jk9694

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

I can not wait for the moment when companies realize that Neufund is an exit to the cryptocurrency world for them, I believe that the project is not much appreciated
Perhaps the reason is also the fact that the marketing (advertising) department of the project does not finish
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Perhaps the reason is also the fact that the marketing (advertising) department of the project does not finish
I'm not even sure that marketing has already started because judging by vacancies on their website, they still need a marketing Manager
BNO

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:40:38 PM by BNO

his is something we are saying from the very beginning. ICO era will end sooner or later. Fundraising in an unregulated manner when everybody is trying to say that they release utility tokens can't stand. Neufund stands that it's a kind of security (depending on jurisdiction there might be different classification) if you use tokens for funding of the company (which was exactly said in the latest Swiss regulatory publication)....

Well i really like this project. But it would be nice if your lawyer could answer shortly 2 questions. Because in the Whitepaper and with your answer here you (as a company) always dance around 2 questions.

1. What classification under the german laws do you guys hope for how the ETOs (not Neumark) of the companies that you plan to fund will be treated from Bafin?
As "Finanzinstrumente" (financial instruments is a legal term in germany), "Wertpapiere" (securities) or what else and under which of the many laws do you *want* to be classified (WpHG, WpPG, VermAnlG)? What would be your goal?

2. In your whitepaper you write that you plan enabling trading of the ETO tokens on your patform. So what kind of license do you think you require from Bafin to do this? No law essay just an answer whether you think you are "multi lateral trading platform" (thats a legal term in germany) or a fully fledged Exchange? A LOT depends on those things.

The Bafin starting with the end of last year has issued a series of some sometimes quite severe warnings:
the Nov statement is a especially worrisome for this project:

Therefore, undertakings and persons that arrange the acquisition of tokens, sell or purchase tokens on a commercial basis, or operate secondary market platforms on which tokens are traded are generally required to obtain authorisation from BaFin in advance.
source:https://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Veroeffentlichungen/EN/Fachartikel/2017/fa_bj_1711_ICO_en.html

so the Bafin states that BEFORE you launch the platform you need to have a permission from Bafin.

When are you planning to apply for this license? I could not find ANYTHING on the web that you have applied. How long do you think it will take to get the license? Do you think you can start with the ETOs this year, or do you think it will take longer?

The statement then continues:

If BaFin receives information indicating dealings which might be prohibited, it investigates them and, where necessary, intervenes by administrative means. Independently of this, trading without the required authorisation is punishable by law and the law enforcement authorities are responsible for the prosecution of such criminal offences.

So to sum up you really need your permission before you can start your platform. And therefore you need to think about as what you want to be seen (legally).

And the End of the statement sounds like they literally address Neufund, which is no wonder, since you guys have a lot of attention here (which is good!):

Therefore, commercial offerors of token sales and operators of brokerage platforms in Germany also face substantial risks

I talked to some people here in the last 2 weeks and more and more people are getting worried about this. Since you never covered this in the right way giving a clear answer what you try to achieve It started with the Whitepaper having just 1 Sentence about it: "Equity tokens are deemed securites under German law" ( I think you used the word "securities" here in a lax way and it would be much better i you weren't treated as securities)

And the Bafin is getting more and more active in the recent weeks sending more and more warnings, some serious in tone. And i think that is what is behind the falling prices...The radiosilence regarding a real outlook is getting awkward. After the recent "Hinweisschreiben" from Bafin it is clear that this is not going away from alone or solve itself!!

Could your lawyer just write 2-3 sentences about what you guys hope to get classified for? Your laywer looks very good, is invested in the company (which is good). I am sure he has some
substantial thoughts about this. And i think this project needs some public support from the communityto go through, to many projects have been killed by the Bafin. so it would be good if you could give some "Amunition" to do so.

You would absolutely lose nothing by giving your outlook of how you feel this issues should be treated, instead of the same old answer with yes we have a lawyer and everything is fine...

After 3 months this is getting a bit worrisome...

The thinking that has led us to this point will not lead beyond - Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: