Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROPPED COINS WITH POTENTIAL IN THE MARKET  (Read 841 times)
Bittalk12 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 05:54:08 PM by Bittalk12

Please delete.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bachvs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

don't listen to people who told you to HOLD/HODL/whatever that is.

easy come, easy go.

i started with free 1000 ats, sold it, looking for airdrop here and there, waiting for the right price, sold them all.
got 0.3 eth in 2 days.

not much since i don't watch the market all the time, but, from 0 to 0.3 in 2 days isn't bad for me.

C
What is C?
buddy56

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

easy come, easy go.

i started with free 1000 ats, sold it, looking for airdrop here and there, waiting for the right price, sold them all.
got 0.3 eth in 2 days.

not much since i don't watch the market all the time, but, from 0 to 0.3 in 2 days isn't bad for me.

Agree with you
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

easy come, easy go.

got 0.3 eth in 2 days.

I agree with your easy statement to come easy going. but indeed sometimes have to choose the right time to sell tokens from airdrop. because I myself had regretted selling tokens with cheap price and only with a few minutes just jumped high. the key is only to analyze the market movement. if anyone says hold, hold and hold do not know how long. afraid of regret when the price already at its peak does not sell the token. if you already do token sales but after some time the price goes up a bit, it's not a problem it's from the airdrop that got free without doing anything.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

I still hold exrn that I get from aidrop. I do not want to sell it yet, because I think it is good in the future. Lots of nice alt from airdrop, but not all. Before joining in airdrop, we also have to analyze to know alt is good or not.
buddy56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:47:26 PM

I still hold exrn that I get from aidrop. I do not want to sell it yet, because I think it is good in the future. Lots of nice alt from airdrop, but not all. Before joining in airdrop, we also have to analyze to know alt is good or not.

exrn? Any information/website refer to?

Thanks
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

Byteball, PosToken and DeepOnion are the ones I think have a good future ahead.

But most have no sense of being, these are to get and sell.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

currently I got two tokens from airdrops ie ebit and eLTc. until now I still save, while waiting for the rate in the market to rise. well, should continue to be grateful for being able to get free coins. if there are other telegram or socmed groups also continue to be monitored to know the progress of the price.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sbrys

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:48:05 PM

I received 3k Ecash tokens that immediately went up to 0.18$. At the peak the developer ran away and it went down to 0.01$. Wanted to sell early but really no clue how etherdelta works Smiley

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

I received 3k Ecash tokens that immediately went up to 0.18$. At the peak the developer ran away and it went down to 0.01$. Wanted to sell early but really no clue how etherdelta works Smiley

For etherdelta, my favourite will be to use metamask cause it can be used on top of etherdelta. You can easily login to etherdelta when you are in metamask. You have to go to the right coin, manually add in the contract if it is not found in the list. You have to transfer the token in your wallet to etherdelta before you can buy or sell.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

I find it hard the same as you when I started trading in etherdelta. It's a bit complicated than generic exchanges Smiley

As for the good airdrop coin, I suggest you to wait for the altcom's. The coin's price is steadily increasing since it started its first airdrop, from 0.0002 up to 0.0009 (per piece) BTC
This is their ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105778

I only got a chance to join once because of the time availability. Sadly, it's always night time when they do their airdrop (+8 gmt on my place) and AFAIK, they restrict it for about 100-150 first members.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:36:00 PM

The thing about latest airdrops is, they are usually one time pump and dump coins and if you miss that, you as well might burn them. Probably the bast way to stay in touch is to make some kind of alarm on your phone when a coin in pumping.

sbrys

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

The thing about latest airdrops is, they are usually one time pump and dump coins and if you miss that, you as well might burn them. Probably the bast way to stay in touch is to make some kind of alarm on your phone when a coin in pumping.

Indeed after the big pump it's over. Strange people keep on jumping on these type of investment Smiley

Showing off is the Fool's idea of Glory - Bruce Lee
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

You got a nice point because holding some coins will give you 50/50 either win or lose. Most people do dispose the most tokens they receive but people who have trust to ICOs prefer hold them for a while. Although the crypto currency investment is for the long term.

feya

Activity: 364
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

I keep all the coins received in the free distribution of tokens. For now, I just do not want to sell them for a pittance. I do not mind 5 minutes of time spent filling out the form. But I suppose that some of the Tokens I have received today are undervalued, and in the future I can significantly increase in price.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

well at the moment only bitmatch (look at my signature) has potential from airdropped coins. the others are shitcoins.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

Deeop Onion is a good airdrop coin. its distribution is only with airdrop so this make deep onion is a special one.
also you can get this as a suspicious one Smiley
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:54:06 PM

Mostly my strategy for airdropped coins is just to hold them for the future, sure most will never amount to anything but it only takes one, mostly as soon as they're airdropped they're dumped so hard that they're almost not worth selling.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
buddy56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Thanks for your sharing
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

You got a nice point because holding some coins will give you 50/50 either win or lose. Most people do dispose the most tokens they receive but people who have trust to ICOs prefer hold them for a while. Although the crypto currency investment is for the long term.

most of the time i am still holding some of it hoping that the value will pump or just because i got it free so what i see this is like a precious coin that in the near future it will get some value that can totally caught some attention, yes its 50/50 but we have to sacrifice for what we want to have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: