Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO/blockchain experts  (Read 125 times)
abezkorovainyi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

Hi guys  Smiley

My name is Anton, together with Blockstarter team (also, see our thread we work on launching ICOtest - online platform for startup crash test before executing ICO campaigns.

We provide primarily technical support for smart contracts creation, addresses generation, ERC20 etc but what we noticed is that many startups waste too much of their resources on promotion without proper output.

That is why we are extending a section of pre-ICO expert audit for startups applying to Blockstarter platform. We will provide them with comprehensive feedback regarding their startups by collecting opinions from market professionals. If you feel like an expert in this field - feel free to contact me (PM or thread) and apply to join our ICO experts team.

We work using the following format:

1. We send you startup supporting materials and specific founder questions.
2. You provide some feedback regarding the business idea/income perspectives/whitepaper in 10-15 minute screencast.
3. We share it with our client and pay for your services.   

In case you are interested in such cooperation just give me a sign! I will send you a brief form to fill in regarding your experience and salary expectations as well as reveal more regarding project details. Feel free to ask me anything Wink

Best,
Anton
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: