Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World's Only Cyber Security ICO  (Read 1350 times)
securitypluscloud (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

Announcing SPCtoken. World's only Cyber Security ICO!

SPCToken will harness the power of blockchain and take Cyber Security a $1 trillion industry to a whole new level.

Explainer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU03pulIqSQ&feature=youtu.be
ICO page: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/tokensale/
White Paper: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/SPC-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
Press Release: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ENGLISH-SPC-ICO-Press-Release.pdf

SecurityPlusCloud is the world's most comprehensive cyber security services provider. Our #CyberSecurityICO will enable us to establish SOCs in 22 Cities across 6 continents combining our proprietary ACTI-F Threat Intelligence Force & our 100+ Cyber Security Solutions backed by it's veteran cyber security expert founders to create the world's most powerful cyber security company achieving revenue target of $1 Billion by 2021.

-SecurityPlusCloud offers remotely Managed Cyber Security Services globally to governments & enterprises securing them from sophisticated cyber attacks in real time!
-SecurityPlusCloud will establish Security Operation Centers in 22 Cities across 6 continents combining it's proprietary ACTI-F Threat Intelligence solution & its 100+ Cyber Security Solutions backed by it's veteran cyber security expert founders & team to create the world's most powerful cyber security company.
-SPC ICO will offer 50% Bonus during Pre-Sale from 1st Nov to 12th Nov 2017. From 22nd Nov onwards the token bonuses will be 30%, 10% and 0% based on time of contribution.
-Cyber Security Market value will increase to $1 Trillion by 2021. We are targeting 1% of this amount with our robust road map and plan. Investors need to know that cyber security market value increased by 5,000% in just 13 Years!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:26:32 PM

1 btc = 4,500 SPC with 300+ mln tokens circulating supply (500 mln max)? Why is it such expensive?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

1 btc = 4,500 SPC with 300+ mln tokens circulating supply (500 mln max)? Why is it such expensive?

Hello Ranoby,

Thank you for your question.

We have huge interest from hundreds of crypto investors like yourself because Cyber Security will be a backbone of future business continuity for generations to come (watch our video here - https://[Suspicious link removed]/qwmnKY ) and this is the only & first real cyber security ICO out there by a REAL cyber security company. It's not a concept whereas most other ICOs are pure concepts with no guarantee that they'll even answer anyone's email after the ICO whereas Cyber Security has been our bread & butter since many years.

So Here are your options to get it cheaper & a lot more SPC Tokens:

-- Purchase SPC Tokens using Ethers as 1 ETH = 300 SPC or Bitcoins (1 BTC = 4,500 SPC Tokens) and get maximum value by buying during Pre-Sale Bonus period.
-- Take advantage of the 50% Pre-Sale Bonus starting 1st November 2017. There is also Additional Bonus of 10, 20 & 30% on purchases of more than 10,000 SPC Tokens in a single purchase transaction. You will see that on the purchase dashboard when the Pre-Sale goes live.

Last but not the least, SPC token will be a highly lucrative token because not only this ICO is being conducted by us, as World's most comprehensive cyber security services provider (www.securitypluscloud.com.au) but our vision, robust plan & roadmap (on whitepaper) supported by our 100+ Cyber Security Solutions & unique ACTI-F Threat Intelligence team will see us achieving US$ 1 Billion revenue by 2021.

Additional Benefits of Buying SPC Tokens are:

-- Buy Back & Burn Programme
-- Exchange SPC Tokens for Cyber Security Services
-- Trade on ALL Premium Crypto Exchanges like Coinbase, etc - Guaranteed.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us on info@securitypluscloud.com.au OR chat with our Founders live from 1st Nov on the website's in-built chat platform which can be found at the bottom right corner of the tokensale page.

Thank you

Charlotte,
SecurityPlusCloud
www.securitypluscloud.com.au/tokensale

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:41:54 PM

I correctly understand that you offer complex anti-virus protection, similar to such well-known antiviruses, like Kaspersky and eset nod?

securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:26:17 AM

I correctly understand that you offer complex anti-virus protection, similar to such well-known antiviruses, like Kaspersky and eset nod?

Hello Krezz,

Thank you for the question.

Quick answer is not really as we provide much more advanced solution than anti-viruses. Complex Anti-Virus is probably just 1% of our overall set of 100+ Solutions. Let me explain.

thBroadly speaking, viruses are obsolete now because they do not offer any benefit to the virus creator. If you think about it, when was the last time you had heard about a virus infected PC? In our experience, it's almost no case. The threat has evolved from viruses to malwares & ransomware because these threats offer a lot of monetary, political and even economic benefit to the creator of malwares & ransomware.

Our 100+ solutions comprise of:

-- Various AI (Artificial Intelligence) based malware protection,
-- Machine Learning with Ransomware protection
-- Data packet analysis in REAL-TIME to detect hidden threats and stop them before they can cause any harm to a network
-- Real-time threat monitoring & response by our cyber security team
-- A dozen Compliance & Regulatory solutions for European, Australian & American companies to meet Information Security compliance & laws.
-- Counter Cyber Terrorism solutions for Governments only to protect their critical infrastructure (Electricity, Trains, Telecoms, etc).
-- Comprehensive SCADA & ICS Security solutions that only a handful of people in the world even understand. We are one of them.
-- SOC Engineering, Development & Management for Enterprises & Governments. Our unique SOC-In-A-Box solution is one of a kind in the world! Have a look at solutions section under SOC category.
-- And quite a lot more

And all of the above category of solutions are not just for Windows based PCs but also for ICS / SCADA systems that run a country's national infrastructure.

Please visit our website - www.securitypluscloud.com.au and go to Solutions section. You will see the above solutions broken down in a lot of detail.

I hope I have answered your question. If you have any more question, I'll be happy to answer them or you may email our team at info@securitypluscloud.com.au and someone will definitely get back to you.

Thank you

Regards,
Charlotte

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

there are a lot of project involved in to cyber security to disrupting current security concept of antivirus.
The last project i had followed was Rivetz.
Rivetz is developing app to certificate Devices and running Trusted apps on the certified devices...
What's the differeces in this project?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

there are a lot of project involved in to cyber security to disrupting current security concept of antivirus.
The last project i had followed was Rivetz.
Rivetz is developing app to certificate Devices and running Trusted apps on the certified devices...
What's the differeces in this project?

Hello ItalianMiner

Thank you for your question.

I'll answer your questions in parts:

There are a lot of project involved into cyber security to disrupting current security concept of antivirus..

There are a lot of security vendors out there developing great products but ever wondered why does the world still face problems with virtually every new threat that surfaces? Forget the small companies and individuals but even large companies are victims of latest cyber attacks. So what happened to all these great products that have been developed? The problem is these vendors only develop a product which they are good at BUT they do NOT provide a solution, skill to support deployment, monitoring of threats & much much more. This is the gap we are filling in as cyber security experts who have worked for years with many of these vendors before, understood their weaknesses and now is the time to change things.

How do we change it? - We plan to develop a web of Security Operation Centers across 22 global cities to create a network of advanced threat monitoring, protection & response. Please have a look at our roadmap, Solutions section to understand that all these solutions will be offered to virtually every company around the 22 Hubs very affordable solution to protect their network from future cyber threats. These companies DO NOT have to invest in skilled cyber security manpower, do not have to worry about licenses from different vendors and most importantly they will have someone (i.e. SecurityPlusCloud) taking care of their security while they focus on business continuity.

"The last project i had followed was Rivetz. Rivetz is developing app to certificate Devices and running Trusted apps on the certified devices..."

- Rivetz is a concept of what you have mentioned and as much as it is interesting, it is just one product or one solution. We do not and cannot compare ourselves with them because we are very very different for the following reasons:

--- They are a concept which is yet to be developed whereas we have ready, tested, running 100+ solutions that now have to be taken globally & locally after this ICO to provide cyber threat protection for the survival of SMEs & Enterprises that do not know how, where, what to start with when it comes to cyber security solution.

-- Rivetz is developing that product you mentioned however we are doing the following:

-- Various AI (Artificial Intelligence) based malware protection,
-- Machine Learning with Ransomware protection
-- Data packet analysis in REAL-TIME to detect hidden threats and stop them before they can cause any harm to a network
-- Real-time threat monitoring & response by our cyber security team
-- A dozen Compliance & Regulatory solutions for European, Australian & American companies to meet Information Security compliance & laws.
-- Counter Cyber Terrorism solutions for Governments only to protect their critical infrastructure (Electricity, Trains, Telecoms, etc).
-- Comprehensive SCADA & ICS Security solutions that only a handful of people in the world even understand. We are one of them.
-- SOC Engineering, Development & Management for Enterprises & Governments. Our unique SOC-In-A-Box solution is one of a kind in the world! Have a look at solutions section under SOC category.
-- And quite a lot more

So as you can see there is actually no comparison (just like no comparison between an aeroplane and a cycle) between us.

Cyber Security is going to be the backbone of future business survival and it is companies like ours that will ACTUALLY bring together the world's best as one single solution for end users.

Last but not the least, SPC token will be a highly lucrative token because not only this ICO is being conducted by us, as trusted World's most comprehensive cyber security services provider (www.securitypluscloud.com.au) but our vision, plan (on white paper) supported by our 100+ Cyber Security Solutions & unique ACTI-F Threat Intelligence Force will see us achieving US$ 1 Billion revenue by 2021.

Further Benefits of Buying SPC Tokens are:

-- Buy Back & Burn Programme
-- Exchange SPC Tokens for Cyber Security Services
-- Trade on ALL Premium Crypto Exchanges like Coinbase, etc - Guaranteed.

Hope the above answers your question.

Thank you

Charlotte
SecurityPlusCloud
italianMiner72

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

hi Charlotte !!!
I'm so glad to read you!
I feel you are very skilled in these topics ...
It is not customary to get a full answer when sending a question to new users ...
is a "security check" to check whether the post is a scam or not ...
I'm sure this is not the case !!
I guess I will take a look at the white paper SecurityPlusCloud!
Meanwhile, you have a good day!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

hi Charlotte !!!
I'm so glad to read you!
It is not customary to get a full answer when sending a question to new users ...

Thank you.

I forgot to mention, 1,700% Growth expected of SPC Tokens in 6 months by creating World's First Cyber Security Threat Intelligence De-Centralized Database on Blockchain to predict warn & stop future Cyber Attacks.

Happy ICO investing as our Tokensale is now LIVE - https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/tokensale/

Regards
Charlotte
SPC
italianMiner72

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:35 PM

hi Charlotte !!!
I'm so glad to read you!

Thank you.

I forgot to mention, 1,700% Growth expected of SPC Tokens in 6 months by creating World's First Cyber Security Threat Intelligence De-Centralized Database on Blockchain to predict warn & stop future Cyber Attacks.

Happy ICO investing as our Tokensale is now LIVE - https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/tokensale/

Regards
Charlotte
SPC

hi Charlotte !!!
presale is finished and token sale is live rigth now..
pre-sale funds are publich???
how many $ raised?
I repeat... if the info is public..
thnak you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
tlamro

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:08 AM

Hi.  Sorry for bothering you with stupid questions but I'd love to know what a minimum to buy in ethereum on your presale?
italianMiner72

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

Hi.  Sorry for bothering you with stupid questions but I'd love to know what a minimum to buy in ethereum on your presale?

a asked dev "how many $ raised?" on October 31, 2017, 04:24:14 PM...
until now no answer...
i think the thread is died!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
PolyGeek

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:43:09 AM

What skills does your team have in running a SOC?
Why does the team seem to have experience in unrelated industries?
Why is the registered business in Australia not registered for GST, thus it has never made sales over AU$50,000?

I posted a steemit article with all my concerns;

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@polygeek/securitypluscloud

Everyone else should do their own research, but there is a big risk here.
maccanak

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:01:58 AM

Your title is incorrect.....Hacken is currently half way through there ICO and is leaps and bounds ahead of this, this sadly is a copy

PolyGeek

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:36:40 AM

A copy is being generous, Hacken has people that have actual verifiable industry experience. SecurityPlusCloud, seems to have an overly ambitious plan, with experience in the security tag industry only. Hacken has a business model, pay people Hacken tokens for reporting 0-days and for bug bounty programs... SecurityPlusCloud seems to be... pay us for our services (that we don't have yet) with SCP tokens... here is a hint, most companies want to pay this with a capital expenditure on credit.... they don't want to pay for SCP tokens first then pay for SCP services with these tokens.
securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

Hello readers, lovers & satirists,

It’s a bit of a waste of time replying to sheer folly by some people but this wouldn’t do justice to people who actually love us, our work, our investors and many more who see through our vision. So here we go:

1. Australian Entity  - We are not an Australian company, hence there is no requirement for GST registration or logging of any forms/income in Australia. Our domain happens to be a .com.au domain because of a few years old decision to be based out of Australia but the costs, operational constraints & international expansion vision moved us to Marshall Islands.

We never marketed ourselves as an Australian company either and with all the marketing done by our brilliant team, we can’t change our well established domain name. It definitely won’t do justice to ICO investors.

2. Marshall Islands Entity - We are a legally registered entity in Marshall Islands. There is absolutely nothing wrong in that just like many other world renowned International entities.

3. Innovation - as much as the Big 4, Big 10 or Big 500 would like to have this privilege, it isn't restricted to them alone. Luckily we live in a democratic world. When these BIGs are too busy, innovators like us thrive in basements, garage, rooftops or in the outback. Unfortunately people who envy us, are the people who’ll go to every length, going as low as showing someone’s house picture (how weird is that?). What’s next - camping outside our team’s residences and posting pictures of their families that he has nine kids so how could he run a company? We won’t be surprised if that happens! And then they claim to be ‘security’ professional.

Yes, we are innovators in the field of cyber security, blockchain & frankly speaking in various fields of digital & national security and all of this is backed with experience and references.

4. 25% Investment in Staff - SOC Operations do not happen in jim jam's as it is serious business with highly skilled people resources who work on standard operating procedures and strict operational guidelines.    We are committed on spending ¼ of our revenues on staff financial packages, wellbeing, training & enablement which is a considered world class as per international standards and benchmarks.

5. White Paper - Okay. I think we owe an apology to just one person who did not like our whitepaper and thinks our whitepaper isn’t white enough. It’s very colourful, filled with the right information, solution to the problem we are solving, how we do it and when do we do it. Yes we used Microsoft Powerpoint (we must say that must have been a difficult thing to figure out) as our pre-ICO research suggested that there was no rule on type of software to be used to create a whitepaper! Our aim was to create a simple & clear to understand visual whitepaper for our audience who are not cyber security aware. Critics are obviously not appreciating the depth of information provided in orderly fashion in (the first?) powerpoint powered whitepaper.

6. Employees - As any cyber security company we maintain strict confidentiality of our cyber security team and prohibit their use of social media except the obvious public facing executives. Professionals in the cyber security field are aware of this practice as a normal within the security industry as this safeguards our staff, their families & children.

7. Cyber Attacks on SecurityPlusCloud Website - Ironically (or coincidence?), we have been a target of very determined hackers from Day 1 of ICO Pre-Sale till the last day of Pre-Sale.

Without pointing fingers at anyone, we just want to highlight one fact here that again, some people will always try hard to shut us down including a particular competitor (who we know of with evidence - thanks to our ACTI-F team who worked hard in getting this information) have been trying really hard to deface, sabotage, ridicule and defame our team’s brilliant work unsuccessfully. Are we ready for anticipated attacks on Main sale days? Yes we are.

8. Competitors - Few competitors have also resorted to pretty cheap tactics of employing people (and paying them cryptos) for negative publicity of SecurityPlusCloud, ridiculing our strategy, mission and more across some social media platforms. We are not going to get as low as them because we are too busy building a future world class company.

9. Contrast - The ‘anonymous’ (not for us) individual displayed snips of our associate’s websites who are in completely different line of business (it was a big huh? moment for us) to try to show that we don't know security. This is like trying to show that Elon Musk’s Boring Hat won’t sell because he makes electric cars and space ships. His boring hats are selling like hot cakes. (https://www.businessinsider.com.au/elon-musk-boring-hat-2017-10?r=US&IR=T)

So, being blessed with the experience & world market reach of our associate companies in the field of security (information, physical & national security), we know exactly how to capitalise on that to achieve goals of SecurityPlusCloud. We would like to however clarify one point that we are in no way commercially & even regionally linked to any of our associate companies.

Now the contrast - The anonymous blogger failed to show breadth of our 100+ cyber security solutions (which no one ever did before!), the hard work we put in creating those solutions, our marketing material, our client relationships with some of the big names and a lot more.

10. Cyber Fantasy - Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Tesla were all labelled as cyber fantasies just 10 - 20 years ago by legacy IT professionals, ‘Big’ snobs & short sighted people who did not had the courage to dream big. We are dreamers too but with a vision & courage to make SecurityPlusCloud a leader in cyber security operations & cyber security blockchain solutions.

We’ve had lovers too of our offering and they outnumber haters by 1,000:1 and these cyber security professionals, VCs, ICO investors had the privilege to see through our vision and compare against the work we have done so far.

Let’s also get something right here. We did not copy anyone as we clearly existed much before the ICO band wagon started, of course with all due respect to every one of them especially who have done a brilliant job. We had a good look again at the names of ICO that people accused us of copying and found absolutely no match to us. Even those ICO owners will beg to disagree with the accusers but we do agree that common keywords between us and those ICOs are the two words - “cyber security”. We are an MSSP solutions provider with a vision to create an AI based threat Intelligence de-centralised database on blockchain using our existing feed of logs from customer endpoints, open source feeds, data from individuals against tokens/monetary benefit and then sell this threat intelligence as subscription to vendors & governments who need it to predict & prevent future attacks.

Unfortunately, people are unaware of cyber security nitty-gritty and are also comparing a watermelon to a grape. We do cyber security services across 100 areas of solution offerings. Some examples of our offering are SCADA Security (a.k.a critical infrastructure and btw we are good at this!), Governance Risk Compliance (e.g. GDPR), Network, Endpoint & Cloud, Penetration Testing (most enjoyable part of our job), Counter Terrorism and a lot more. Each of these are cyber industries on their own and we have those solutions all under one company. There is not a single company in the world that offers more than 50% of our solution offerings. (We’d like to take the honors of being the watermelon here).

So, to some of you, (just some), before you judge the book by it's cover, we ask you to look at our depth of solutions, our video, our Microsoft Powerpoint powered whitepaper, our sales brochure, our ICO objective, benefits of SPC tokens and THEN compare us to not Big 4, Big 25 but to the BIG 100 and make your independent decision to participate in this ICO or not.

Once again, as the anonymous blogger rightly suggested, do your research before you invest in any ICO.

Here are links again:

Main Website: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au
Tokensale Page: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/tokensale
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU03pulIqSQ
Whitepaper: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/SPC-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:32:02 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 01:46:02 PM by securitypluscloud

Our main sale is now Live with 30% Bonus. Go directly to dashboard here: https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/spc-tokens

Don't forget to check our updated tokensale page - https://www.securitypluscloud.com.au/tokensale - to see some of our verified partner relationships to help clear out some doubts of few visitors about our capabilities.

securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:58:40 AM

Okay here we go Round 2 guys...

Someone hasn't quite understood what we do, want to do with the help of ICO funds, so he has resorted to a smear campaign. Does he work for a competitor or is paid to do this - we don't know and neither do we care.

Here are some additional doubts that hopefully we can clear off this gentleman's head:

-- We never ever claimed that we are making billions as falsely accused by this gentleman. We did mention and supported with financial forecasts in the whitepaper by showing the market size by 2021 and that we can achieve a billion dollar revenue in 3 years if we get the right amount of investment to start this particular project of creating multiple SOCs and Threat Intelligence Database on Blockchain. If our pretty looking website gives that impression, then well, the web designer has done a brilliant job and he deserves a pay raise! The founders have been cyber security consultants for many years at various international client sites and it has been a few years that we've been into MSSP business, partnering with Gartner leading vendors (proof is also up there on website) and worked hard on the website to pass on the message to potential clients. This gentleman, as he claims to be in Information security world, will know that partnering with Gartner leading vendors is not like signing up for a Gmail account. Go ahead and try it!

-- We missed answering this part in our earlier reply. There's a mention about a gentleman named Liam McCallum. It's hilarious because PolyGeek's research is completely wrong. Let me help you with this one as well. Liam is British, never stepped a foot in Australia and is a young lad who was a temporary employee in one of our associate's companies many many years ago in Dubai. He worked for a few months and then went back to UK to study. So Liam has never been in Australia and has no relation whatsoever to SecurityPlusCloud. So again, how does Liam working for someone show that we don't know cyber security is beyond our understanding.

-- We are NOT a scam. We chose to keep our wallet addresses static for the whole world to see on the tokensale page (instead of someone looking for a smart contract to dig out that information) unlike some pretty looking ICOs that generate a new unique wallet address for every forced user signup so that an ICO investor never knows the final destination wallet address or it's too difficult to find out therefore not knowing how much they even raised. We've been transparent from Day 1 and proud of it. We in fact raised more than double the amount since polygeek's start of smear campaign (on forums, web chats, emails and anonymous phone calls!).

-- Yes we are VERY VERY WELL versed with cyber security (and we're good with SCADA & EU GDPR!) so if an associate company based in UAE makes IT software and/or sells security tags, then that doesn't mean WE cannot do cyber security  Huh . We've got nothing to do with them. They do software, we do cyber security but we leverage on their experience and contacts to sell our cyber security solutions in various countries. Talking about leveraging on contacts - in business world the only thing you're hungry for is contacts and every business out there tries every method to get hold of contacts.

-- If polygeek or anyone else really wants to express their concerns, please email us from a genuine email OR post your question here for everyone to see OR arrange a call with us and we'll be happy to answer all your questions but in a professional & respectful attitude. Any form of abuse is not going to be acceptable and will be reported to authorities as we know exactly who you are. So please refrain from smear campaigns, misrepresentation of facts and let's communicate as professionals.

Once again, we are NOT forcing anyone to contribute towards our ICO and just like any other ICO, every contributor must do their homework, due diligence and if you are not happy with the concept, mission, the business or do not understand the technicalities then please do NOT contribute.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

Sounds promising but for a newbie like me still a little high class (regarding the price). But I always say if you want to get quality look at its price  Grin
What is the minimum buy in for this coin? Must it be a round number of 1 Eth or Btc or us "mortals" can chip in with less?

Good luck in your future plans.

securitypluscloud (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

Sounds promising but for a newbie like me still a little high class (regarding the price). But I always say if you want to get quality look at its price  Grin
What is the minimum buy in for this coin? Must it be a round number of 1 Eth or Btc or us "mortals" can chip in with less?

Good luck in your future plans.

Hello Cryptogirls85

You are right, quality comes at a price but although we tried to keep it as affordable as possible but as with any ICO, it's about striking the right balance of supply, price & demand. Did we do that? I think we did but at the same time rise in ETH & BTC values were not anticipated however we are still receiving contributions.

So, you can contribute a minimum of 0.1 ETH by directly sending it from your wallet to smart contract address: 0xa1a156f6ef22f13f6fbaf8e1d11c7bf26402bd2a (which will return you back with relevant SPC tokens + 30% bonus). As per today, 0.1 ETH is only US$ 42.

BTC gives more value for your buck and has no minimum restrictions but when you contribute to this BTC wallet address - 39KyPmcB9Nq1A8mfpnphAL4gNuBfVo4Z7B please email us your ETH wallet address so that we can send you the SPC tokens within 24-48 hours of contribution, else we'd never know it has come from you. Our email address is info@securitypluscloud.com.au

All the best and if you have any questions, please ask here or drop us a line on our website chat widget that is visible at bottom right corner of every page.

Thank you

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: