Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: America is about to hit the toilet and probably with most of the world.  (Read 5285 times)
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 03:30:02 PM

48 percent of Americans say another great depression is likely? Hmmm... 48 percent of Americans also don't believe in evolution... Jus sayin'

+1

Scientific American - April 20011 - Quantum Gaps in the Big Bang Theory - Why our best explanation of how the universe evolved must be fixed - or replaced.

Scientists are in full retreat mode on the theory of our origins. Its nice to hear them admit they were wrong.

Now, what were you saying about Americans?

What an absolute and utter idiot you are.

Sort of proved my point, didn't s/he?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 03:42:26 PM

The future is going to rock big time-
Focus on the positive, list your desires and aspirations and work towards them. Drop the TV, doom and gloom end of world scenarios and everything remotely related to fear, such as the title of this thread, it makes you feel and act powerlessly.

Take control and responsibility for your life, forgive your errors and mistakes of the past, let go of resentment, anger and so on.

Start and end every day by setting your mind on your goals. What you focus on will grow. It will seem fake at the beginning but with time your thoughts, actions and coincidences will fall within that new mindset you created yourself; it is guaranteed.

I choose Peace, Abundance, Health and Prosperity among other more detailed things-

Peace

elggawf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 03:43:47 PM

Scientific American - April 20011 - Quantum Gaps in the Big Bang Theory - Why our best explanation of how the universe evolved must be fixed - or replaced.

Scientists are in full retreat mode on the theory of our origins. Its nice to hear them admit they were wrong.

Let's just completely ignore the fact that you followed up a quote about the theory of evolution with problems with the big bang theory (which are about as related as Bitcoins are to sewing machines), there's a giant chasm of misunderstanding between:

"we still don't have the math quite right" and:

"well obviously your theory is incorrect, therefore my theory of a giant sky fairy did it is correct" *whizzes off in motorized wheelchair*

Not that I firmly believe we're not still in some huge mess of economic troubles, but come on... the notion that the overwhelming number of dumbshits who disbelieve our best working theories of abiogenesis and the origin of the universe - not because they understand them well and find them fundamentally flawed, but purely because it disagrees with their chosen superstition which is superior to all other superstitions on the planet - are somehow intellectually superior. There's just no words to describe that level of group stupidity.

^_^
bitcoin0918

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 03:53:21 PM

Settle yourself there hoss.
Youll be educated.
34.50 WAS long term support.
If 32 breaks....were looking at significant decline.

Technical analysis is pure rationalism, and only works so long as people choose to believe they must act according to it. What was once the highest comfortable "hold" position for a given individual is not necessarily always the same number, and depends on not just the specific situation of that individual, but the state of the entire economy at that time. This idea that there are "support positions" that remain constant over extended periods - and that if broken will lead to massive sell-off - just does not make sense. It is more likely that the pervasive belief in technical analysis *causes* massive sell-off at claimed "support positions", rather than vice versa. If people are told that a major sell-off is going to occur at $X, they are going to setup triggers to sell at that point, inadvertently causing the sell-off.

But I guess this is off-topic. Tongue
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

Scientific American - April 20011

How'd you get a magazine from the future?

lol, love it! Thread nearly derailed!

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 03:59:02 PM

Let's just completely ignore the fact that you followed up a quote about the theory of evolution with problems with the big bang theory (which are about as related as Bitcoins are to sewing machines), there's a giant chasm of misunderstanding between:

"we still don't have the math quite right" and:

"well obviously your theory is incorrect, therefore my theory of a giant sky fairy did it is correct" *whizzes off in motorized wheelchair*

Not that I firmly believe we're not still in some huge mess of economic troubles, but come on... the notion that the overwhelming number of dumbshits who disbelieve our best working theories of abiogenesis and the origin of the universe - not because they understand them well and find them fundamentally flawed, but purely because it disagrees with their chosen superstition which is superior to all other superstitions on the planet - are somehow intellectually superior. There's just no words to describe that level of group stupidity.

Yup, the very difficult quantum maths is not perfect, so the "space daddy" theory of everything MUST be right! As Einstein said, two things for sure, the infinity nature of the universe and of human stupidity, and there are doubts about the former.
Litt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 04:06:23 PM

The future is going to rock big time-
Focus on the positive, list your desires and aspirations and work towards them. Drop the TV, doom and gloom end of world scenarios and everything remotely related to fear, such as the title of this thread, it makes you feel and act powerlessly.

Take control and responsibility for your life, forgive your errors and mistakes of the past, let go of resentment, anger and so on.

Start and end every day by setting your mind on your goals. What you focus on will grow. It will seem fake at the beginning but with time your thoughts, actions and coincidences will fall within that new mindset you created yourself; it is guaranteed.

I choose Peace, Abundance, Health and Prosperity among other more detailed things-

Peace

I admire your drive and tolerance. This is how all self respecting human being should apply themselves in real life. We must all set our mind to something and start building the world we want to live in on shoulders of our own instead of sitting and waiting for things to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: