Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.coin2.me ✔ [[ Coin2Me ]] A new way to earn bitcoins! GAME and FAUCET! ✔  (Read 1406 times)
coin2me (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:34:51 AM

i just registered and claim the faucet. but why is the faucet not in to my balance ?
please check it for me.. i want try the game.
username : galant.
thanks

You need a minimum of 0.001btc to request in your wallet bitcoin!

Thank you

That means you don't provide any free money to try your game for new members immediately after registering an account on our site? Do people need to wait to accumulate so much money before trying the game for free?

I think you should at least allow one or two times new members to play the game with free money then you can attract more players to the site. Any new games people may want to try it for free first.

Yes you are right!

Let's think about it and find a solution!

Thanks for your suggestion!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:48:05 AM

i just registered and claim the faucet. but why is the faucet not in to my balance ?
thanks

Thank you

That means you don't provide any free money to try your game for new members immediately after registering an account on our site? Do people need to wait to accumulate so much money before trying the game for free?

I think you should at least allow one or two times new members to play the game with free money then you can attract more players to the site. Any new games people may want to try it for free first.

I don't blame them. They basically don't want any free loading faucet abusers to take away their capital.

Especially since its a brand new site and doesn't have much money to go around.

Look at the other threads on bitcointalk, its always newbies asking "What is the faucet amount" and then asking "What is min. withdraw".

They don't sound like people who will ever make a deposit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

thanks

Thank you

I don't blame them. They basically don't want any free loading faucet abusers to take away their capital.

Look at the other threads on bitcointalk, its always newbies asking "What is the faucet amount" and then asking "What is min. withdraw".

Yes, a lot of people are interested only in the faucet. This helps in marketing. But the goal is to have players!
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

thanks

Thank you

Yes, a lot of people are interested only in the faucet. This helps in marketing. But the goal is to have players!

If you can't afford to give away money for faucet users then you can do one thing that allow people to play this game with paly money and can have a feel of how this works. If they like it then they will deposit money and play to make money from this game. Play money is a dummy game they can't withdraw those winnings.
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

thanks

Thank you

If you can't afford to give away money for faucet users then you can do one thing that allow people to play this game with paly money and can have a feel of how this works. If they like it then they will deposit money and play to make money from this game. Play money is a dummy game they can't withdraw those winnings.

Maybe we could put a demo game with a dummy balance so users can get to know the game better!

What do you think?
vanbinh8888

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

Username :bnguyenvan750@gmail.com
 Smiley
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

- 5% of the billing will be distributed among investors.
- 90% of the billing will be paid to the winners!
- 5% of the billing will be destined to the reserve fund for a new bonus that is added in the future!
You haven't mentioned this in opening post when you are calculating odds for winners.

Anyway, game looks really interesting and chance of winning is also quite high. Pot size of 2BTC+ right now is really impressive number for pretty new site like yours. Will give it a try...
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

- 5% of the billing will be distributed among investors.
- 90% of the billing will be paid to the winners!
- 5% of the billing will be destined to the reserve fund for a new bonus that is added in the future!
You haven't mentioned this in opening post when you are calculating odds for winners.

Anyway, game looks really interesting and chance of winning is also quite high. Pot size of 2BTC+ right now is really impressive number for pretty new site like yours. Will give it a try...

HOW ODDs ARE CALCULATED?

Now that you know how the winners are set, let's go to the part where the calculation of the bet return will take place.

Following the example:
In 1st place (BALLOON LTC), a total of 732 users made a total of 2.305 ฿ in bids;
Em 2nd place(BALLOON BTC), a total of 640 users made a total of 2.312 ฿ in bids;

The total invoiced in the game was 16.647 btc;

1st PLACE   2nd PLACE
DIVISION   80%   20%
TOTAL   13.3176 ฿   3.3294 ฿

ODD 1º = 13.3176 / 2.305  = 5.77
ODD 2º = 3.3294 / 2.312   =  1.44

We're getting better!
joaodosveneno

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

Yes, maybe one or 2 free games would be good.
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:29:03 PM

Yes, maybe one or 2 free games would be good.

News soon!
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:51:26 AM

thanks

Thank you

Maybe we could put a demo game with a dummy balance so users can get to know the game better!

What do you think?

Either demo game or some free money to play one or two times will be a good option.

But if you want more people to attract to your site try to give them small one-time free money and it will create more interest in people to play your game. It is just my opinion but you can take the decision based on your financial conditions.
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Let's add new games soon!
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:21:01 AM

I still didn't find a free money to play a game.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:35:40 AM

What new games you are going to add, hope it will be unique like this one. Also you need to post all bets placed on last rounds so that we can verify each of them, you can only post part of the bitcoin address from your database to protect user's privacy.

How domain name coin2.me is related to this game?
Ther3dh4t

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

I got to try this one,
But the faucet drops too low why not make it a little bit higher Smiley

coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

I still didn't find a free money to play a game.

It's in the Faucet menu.
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

What new games you are going to add, hope it will be unique like this one. Also you need to post all bets placed on last rounds so that we can verify each of them, you can only post part of the bitcoin address from your database to protect user's privacy.

How domain name coin2.me is related to this game?

We are developing new games and yes, it will be unique and exclusive to Coin2Me!

The last bet on the Dashboard is being listed. As they are made with internal balance, there is no way to place the wallet for verification.

We are working on the safety and transparency of our activities!

Thank you!
coin2me (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

I got to try this one,
But the faucet drops too low why not make it a little bit higher Smiley

We're reshaping the calculation for the faucet!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:33:23 AM

You said that your odds are 33.33% so in every 3 games you will win once right? How can this be guaranteed? Because there is always house edge right? And if in every 3 games we will get our win, of course it can be manipulate easily. And I do not think that you will want your site being manipulated like that. And you said there is faucet which is I do not see any faucet on it
tamawaelah

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

trading for living

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

need to upgrade many thing, example like unsend email confirmation because i have register but not receive the email confirmation haha
and need adding some game, it will give an interest for player/member. So bored when you just can play 1 games, thats my opinion Smiley
but for me, thats interisting enough.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: