Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKALMINER BK-X NEW algorithm Update (NIST5, X11GOST)  (Read 26628 times)
PsKminer

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:00:20 PM

mcnih is the luckiest guy ever, it's the only one that already received his miner. Enjoy it... .

Ok then... a long time ago, we have to buy the first batch to take profit but now, we have to buy the first batch and be " The chosen ".... just curious.

are you saying your miner is still not yet delivered?

Exactly, I've ordered 2, first batch and still not shipped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

mcnih is the luckiest guy ever, it's the only one that already received his miner. Enjoy it... .

Ok then... a long time ago, we have to buy the first batch to take profit but now, we have to buy the first batch and be " The chosen ".... just curious.

I have the same situation.
they aren't shipped yet.

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
kitkat008

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:11:56 PM

If you order now you will get it in 1.5 week right ?
What was the original price ?

https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

Wait so asicminermarket will be shipping batch 2 in a week?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? F that. UGH. WTF. #Shipmyminer

I have the same situation.
they aren't shipped yet.

you guys bought directly from them or 3dparty ? what is price difference ?
PsKminer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

directly from Baikal.
kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

directly from Baikal.

Can I ask how much you paid ? 3k is on that website (asicminers)
PsKminer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

directly from Baikal.

1188usd each.
kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

directly from Baikal.

1188usd each.

Shocked they ask 3k! XD
mcnih

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

Be patience everyone...you will got yours real soon...delivery shud be between 15th to 25th november as i know...we will get equal profit later...cheers~
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

I don't understand why you guys would expect any different? I mean come on, the logic is simple....

QUESTION: WHO WOULD SELL A MACHINE THAT PRINTS MONEY?
ANSWER: ONLY SOMEONE WHO CAN GET MORE MONEY FOR THE PRINTER THAN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THE PRINTER CAN PRINT!

Stop giving your money to these bullshit companies AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS! Everyone keeps doing the same thing over and over and over expecting different results  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Come on, they haven't even delayed shipment yet! Just wait, they'll have 'customs problems' and mine on your machines for another 30-60 days before shipping out.

The last time I bought an ASIC was Avalon batch 2! Don't get me wrong, it's tempting. But after having experienced bAsic, BFL, etc... I know better... No matter how tempting it is, I know i'm going to end up getting fucked in the end. I (and some engineers) developed an X11 RTL we were trying to turn into a X11 ASIC back in 2014?? No investors wanted on board! It was a "stupid idea"!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes -- Have to develop your own asic or stay out of the asic mining market -- but don't expect investors to invest.. They'll just waste your money having you fly all over the world for meetings that will inevitably be fruitless.

kitkat008

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

I don't understand why you guys would expect any different? I mean come on, the logic is simple....

ANSWER: ONLY SOMEONE WHO CAN GET MORE MONEY FOR THE PRINTER THAN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THE PRINTER CAN PRINT!

Stop giving your money to these bullshit companies AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS! Everyone keeps doing the same thing over and over and over expecting different results  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Come on, they haven't even delayed shipment yet! Just wait, they'll have 'customs problems' and mine on your machines for another 30-60 days before shipping out.

The last time I bought an ASIC was Avalon batch 2! Don't get me wrong, it's tempting. But after having experienced bAsic, BFL, etc... I know better... No matter how tempting it is, I know i'm going to end up getting fucked in the end. I (and some engineers) developed an X11 RTL we were trying to turn into a X11 ASIC back in 2014?? No investors wanted on board! It was a "stupid idea"!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes -- Have to develop your own asic or stay out of the asic mining market -- but don't expect investors to invest.. They'll just waste your money having you fly all over the world for meetings that will inevitably be fruitless.

totally true... the monopoly is the biggest problem
mittooss

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

Preorder stopped so early Roll Eyes
PsKminer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

Yeah, you're right and I feel dumb for that, but now lesson learned. I will continue with GPU mining.
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

actually baikal could easily solve the mis-trust, frustration for the customers, and also future customers...
just make a spreadsheet -  for 500 pre-order customers, not a bit effort, right? group customers into small group by shipping time, do a simple calculation...ship to the last group with longest shipping time first, then group by group, just try to let people get the miner at roughly similar time frame...
and also, please clarify if possible whether all the customers in asia already got the miners, or only the guy in Malaysia got?? Sad

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

actually baikal could easily solve the mis-trust, frustration for the customers, and also future customers...

It doesn't matter... A year from now there will be a new batch of noobs on the forums looking to become millionaires buying money printing machines and no one will know about this, or they'll make justifications for it.

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Stop giving your money to these bullshit companies AND THEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS! Everyone keeps doing the same thing over and over and over expecting different results  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The last time I bought an ASIC was Avalon batch 2! Don't get me wrong, it's tempting. But after having experienced bAsic, BFL, etc... I know better... No matter how tempting it is, I know i'm going to end up getting fucked in the end. I (and some engineers) developed an X11 RTL we were trying to turn into a X11 ASIC back in 2014?? No investors wanted on board! It was a "stupid idea"!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes -- Have to develop your own asic or stay out of the asic mining market -- but don't expect investors to invest.. They'll just waste your money having you fly all over the world for meetings that will inevitably be fruitless.

I disagree. I made my step in crypto with Antminer S7. It was a brilliant maschine and besides of that an amusing IT experience. Baikal mini and Cube also made profit, and more IT related enjoyment, with extra parameters and multi-algo.

For me it was fun and made some coins. I love Slushpool community. This is a passion.

But of course if you look huge profit within 1 month, you will disappointed. People should look inside themself. Greedyness is the main problem from the client side as well.
belaweb2

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

Ship them the hell... how much time can it take to ship 500 miners? My grandma would be done now if she started on 15th...

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
igotek

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

They have started the shipping.

500 pcs miners are correct ?

If there are only 500 miners, it sounds so good. Because we can mine and earn quickly.

I think the Baikal team will relase the other two algorithms after shipping the second batch.

So everyone will earn from second batch.

The new question is "will the 3rd batch avaliable ?" or "will they create a new ASIC device for the first batch ?"

Anyway I will buy a new ASIC device from the first batch. I think I will order 30 pcs miners.

I love Baikal products.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

If there are only 500 miners, it sounds so good. Because we can mine and earn quickly.

I think the Baikal team will relase the other two algorithms after shipping the second batch.

The new question is "will the 3rd batch avaliable ?" or "will they create a new ASIC device for the first batch ?"

Anyway I will buy a new ASIC device from the first batch. I think I will order 30 pcs miners.

I love Baikal products.

Hi... i like too.. but i think that the first question is:
Have they started the shipping?Huh?
You recive the waybill? someone that is no newbie have got this waybill... traking number Huh
I like baikal product, i have 3 mini and 4 cube and they still working well....
But i hate the delay of this giant and i don't know when arrive !!!

Bye!
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:38:15 AM

The longer it takes for batch 1 to reach the average miner the more miners that can get sold by these resellers for 3k etc.

sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:15:23 AM

I love Baikal products.

"They have started the shipping."
really? have you received the waybill? btw, are you located in asia, or in other continents? for now by far, the forum only heard one guy who is in malaysia has received the miner already, not only the waybill (also, not validated)...
how do you confirm that "They have started the shipping."?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: