Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin liquidity guild ... matching seller with buyers  (Read 619 times)
Bitcoin_Futures_Options (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:16:26 PM

BTC besT here again!

I want to reference you to www.gofundme.com/37kimv.

My vision is to institute an organization in which members support each other in the trading Bitcoins.  Instead of going to Mt.Gox for example, I want to match sellers of bitcoin with the buyers. 

One huge advantage of such an organization would be not running afoul of the law since the organization wouldn't NOT be acting as a "money exchanger" and need to be registered with FinCen, for example.  I would act as a moderator who would facilitate the matching of sellers of Bitcoin with buyers. 

If you wanted to buy Bitcoin, I would review the list of all current sellers and find the best match for you.  Next, we put your money in an escrow account and upon successful transfer of the Bitcoin to the buyer the money would be released to the seller.  (Note, the seller will also be protected by means that I don't have the space to elaborate on right now.)  A private transaction has occurred among a "guild" of Bitcoin users who have organized a private organization. 

Eventually, I see the organization becoming a not-for-profit organization with it's primary purpose again focusing on liquidity, but offering other services such as Tax consulting, etc.

Please review the site and my idea and let me know if you have any interest or suggestions.

Thanks

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 06:22:14 PM

Link not found.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
threeip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:10:35 PM

Link not found.

Just go read bitcoin-otc , i think the OP reinvented it.

One huge advantage of such an organization would be not running afoul of the law since the organization wouldn't NOT be acting as a "money exchanger" and need to be registered with FinCen, for example.  I would act as a moderator who would facilitate the matching of sellers of Bitcoin with buyers. 

That's not how that works.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ GPG:2AFD99BB ಠ_ಠ mon
Exocyst

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Science!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:18:08 PM

I like the idea, but if you hold funds as an escrow, then are you not acting as an agent in the transaction?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: