Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

Which other country are you expecting bitcoin to be popular if not the advanced countries because they have the resources to explore new knowledge when the basic need if their existence has either been provided or the means of getting it is not unattainable. The social amenities are there electricity, accommodation, water, gas etc but comparing this to third world countries you will realize that all these things are luxuries and chasing after them does not give the time to search for new knowledge.
Monartis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

Just to put those UK figures into some perspective:

• There are 47 bitcoin ATMs in the UK
  • This compares to more than 70,000 fiat ATMs
  • The current UK population is around 65 million

So there is one fiat ATM for every 928 people. There is one bitcoin ATM for every 1.4 million people.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:59 AM

Which other country are you expecting bitcoin to be popular if not the advanced countries because they have the resources to explore new knowledge when the basic need if their existence has either been provided or the means of getting it is not unattainable. The social amenities are there electricity, accommodation, water, gas etc but comparing this to third world countries you will realize that all these things are luxuries and chasing after them does not give the time to search for new knowledge.
and aside from that they are also those that can enhance the system, I guess early adopters of bitcoin are those really knowledgeable in terms of using computers as they uses this chain to lessen hassle of sending funds so logic dictates that good economies have smarter people in terms of using new
technologies and platform.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
Yes, you are right but don't forget the rest of the world are now slowly adopting bitcoin and very soon the entire world will come looking for it. Bitcoin is the type of currency everyone is looking because it's very fast, very secure, bitcoin transactions are very cheap and fully decentralized. Bitcoins are acceptable globally. Bitcoin put people in control of their money and privacy online, of course. Using bitcoin you are free to do whatever you want with your money, indeed!
Gilliam

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

Develop countries have the ability to adopt bitcoin system.

So obviously we can see mostly bitcoin users from good economic countries.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:44 PM

I have  too noted this thing.. mostly are from developed countries. While in developing countries many few people knew about the bitcoin a d crypto currency..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

Most of the Bitcoin users are from developed countries simply because they have all the resources available at hand for their uses as well as collection of more BTC through online system using Internet facilities at lowest available prices .Whereas the other basic needs such as electricity are all time available in their country.

In comparison to highly developed society  third world countries lack most basic requirements for developing in the terms of Bitcoin usage. Therefore a lesser number of people from those areas are actually involved in the word of cryptocurrencies.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:30:46 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

the presence of good quality of life and also the advantage of new technologies I think affects that. America is one of the country who are first in terms of techs and gadgets
I think miners are most in the america and bitcoin circulating there is a lot.
more higher economy the more advance they are that's it
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

Of course because that countries are equipped with high technological infrastructure compare to developing countries like in our country, we have a very slow internet connection, we can't access as fast as their connection, we can't explore if we want because of limited internet connection, we wanted to do more research but sometimes hindered by technology.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:03:21 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:52:01 PM by yanxuanyunshan4

Most users of cryptocurrencies do come from economically developed countries.

This is very natural, because to use cryptocurrency, you need a good Internet, proper technical equipment, the theoretical knowledge of cryptocurrency, and some practical skills.

But statistics cannot be the basis for the number of BTC holders in a particular country, and some are exceptions.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

Well first of all because it was accpeted first by the first world countries or in other word developed countries you can say whete people might have know the true potentials of it have some amount of btc and started to work.
Now lets discuss why developing countries are not active that much in compare to devloped country because most of the countries govt do not support btc. If you get btc you will be facing hard times to make cash cause bank wont accept it. So you need to commit money laundering or sell it into locals. So hard thats the number one.
And then again developing are countries are basically not developed in the sector of I.T . Maximum people have a very vague idea about it and in some of the country treating the btc dealings as criminal offense so potential investors feel threat to involv.
I think i was able to put my views to make you understand why btc users are mostly from the country which is having healthy cycle of economy
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

of ourse they use their advantages, their resources, capital, facilities and technology with advance grade so ,its just a fact
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

I have  too noted this thing.. mostly are from developed countries. While in developing countries many few people knew about the bitcoin a d crypto currency..

So you are contradicting the OP? I would say in developing countries people are most interested in the plain cash. Considering their financial condition  they cant afford to buy a smartphone - at least not everyone. Hence they cant use a bitcoin/crypto wallet while on the go. Thus cash is their only and only method of transaction. Again the knowledge and the acceptance of crypto is a big a issue among these people.

Not everyone is a cyberpunk and majority of the population is poor - which is why their main objective in life maybe to earn their daily bread and investing/trading crypto would be too elitist for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

I never thought that there are thousands of bitcoin atm across the globe, I can’t just imagine how big and supportive those company that are setting up those machines. I think that statistics can’t be the basis on the number of bitcoin holder in a specific country. Remember, there are thousands of crypto, some countries maybe focus on a specific coin that is why there are few bitcoin holders, or even if there are many bitcoin holders, the area where they are living is relatively small that a couple of atm will suffice the population. Japan is more developed country than Austria as I think of, but still they only got 11 machines.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

Hi there TTITA, yeah I see bitcoin atm sprouting anywhere like mushroom. I see different brand with different sizes, there is even one equipped with a great sound to add entertainment and interactive to the customer. Soon there normal atm will be accompanied by these bitcoin atm in the next few years. I don’t see the economic status of a certain county defines the user of the crypto. There are even way more poor country which have a huge mining farm at a secret location hiding to the government and yet they are members of third world country. Contrary, there are more developed country which still don’t appreciate bitcoin.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

yes, judging from the statistic is reasonable if the country has many bitcoin users, you must have understood how the comparison of technology and the development of knowledge there, as well as the number of infrastructure that support for every bitcoin users, the country is in the statistics can accept new technology so that it can develop optimally (but not fully accept bitcoin),
but it is different for developing countries that are too slow to respond to new technologies that slow the development of knowledge about bitcoin and is limited to a handful of people who know bitcoin and use it, maybe some infrastructure is inadequate for a handful of people
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

Bitcoin is successful because of online platform and well developed countries only can have that much access to Internet and therefore bitcoin. I mean in developing and under developed countries people have many other concerns like their living conditions and basic amenities so it’s not that much easy for them
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

Not only bitcoin all crypts are depends on the economic condition of each countries. That means the high rate of bitcoiners in countries is because , that countries government supports cryptocurrency to developed the financial stability of their each citizen and also to improve the economy of that country.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

the true value of the goods here does not matter. It all depends solely on how many new people are ready to buy, in order to later resell more. Such a rise in prices is called a financial soap bubble.
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

Bitcoin is a speculation that private enterprise acquainted it with us. When we take a gander at the realistic that you imparted to us, you can see the most industrialist ones like USA or United Kingdom. So we can comprehend that bitcoin has a connection with nations that have great economies because of their efficient techniques. When you envision a nation that has low temperate esteem, individuals in this nation can not think bitcoin. We don't know whether they have any web association. They stress over how to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: