Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

It is because in the developing countries people are teaching their children to invest, and here at my area they teach to save
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

Any country can afford to join the bitcoins campaign not only for the good country or rich country but to those whp are interested to change there ilfestyle in a business area. even you are poor in economy, you hav a chance to change your life  from poor to rich. the bitcoins is open to all country, but we have obligacion to do, to tell them about bitcoins on how to start and how to invest your capital and your time, maybe you are in the rich country, but the Lord choose you to share what you have today to bless other people. so that you also bless and live a long life.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Those poor countries cannot solve the problem of food and clothing. They do not even know the existence of the Internet!
People in developed countries get a lot of information about BTC on the Internet. Their ideas are open and easy to accept and try new things!
This is why the poor are poorer and the rich are richer!
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous electronic currency that was first introduced in the year 2009 .  According to my studies I have come through that Bitcoin user are from good economies countries. I think that because there may be more techies  and more advanced in internet and the others underdeveloped countries have no much knowledge about computer and internet . Some countries are afraid of losing their integrity of their own fiat currency and unbanked  people of developing countries are unable to do businesses because they have no way to convert their currency .
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

In my own opinion, good economies countries have a lot of bitcoin users because countries like japan and america has a lot of rich people who are investing in bitcoin and they have already accepting bitcoin as payment. Hoping that someday bitcoin will be used all over the world not only in good economies countries.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Because it underatand that there is a future of cryptocurrency which we are using now

I think, the value of each coin will always depend on the crypto market like their own paper money in which the strength of their currency will depend upon the Foreign exchange markets. If one of this nation will just insist that their currency is much expensive than the others without marketing then that certain crypto currency will not be recognize by the other countries making it for internal use only within their country.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

Countries where people have a low standard of living, low level of education, and therefore low level of awareness, with a large margin go. Their government does not care that people can get access to at least the world information, they just do not know about the existence of such technologies, they do not have money for it, and therefore they are not interested in it. Although it is very bad and I feel sorry for them. Sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

the reason is the budget level of people, someone haven't 100 USD to start, they looking for way to get money quickly, so they go for a works
The access to new technologies and the income disparity is a huge reason of why we are seeing this, after all people from developed counties have more disposable income thanks to their well managed economies, this means that for a person in one of those countries it is easier to save thousands of dollars compared to a person living in a poor country.
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

The development of Bitcoin is currently growing rapidly in various developed countries and developing countries. It's just that Bitcoin welfare each individual rather than prospering the country
You are right. I will add that having interest in digital currency developing they have the opportunity of investment in bitcoin. In my community people have enough money that they hardly overcome their daily needs. How they can invest in bitcoin. The matter is of having extra money for bitcoin investment. We are also well aware of the coming era of cryptocurrency.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

In my own opinion, good economies countries have a lot of bitcoin users because countries like japan and america has a lot of rich people who are investing in bitcoin and they have already accepting bitcoin as payment. Hoping that someday bitcoin will be used all over the world not only in good economies countries.
Good economical countries have better planning to become stronger and strengthened in field of economics. They don’t want to lose their value and place in international market. And now like bitcoin is emerging, there would be a time when best economical country would be selected on the basis of impact of that country over bitcoin. That is why they are promoting and using them.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

In my own personal opinion the main reason why the most rich counties are the most users of cryptocurrencies are people that are developed also with knowledge and have more reserouces, because to be able to be in cryptoworld you have to have a good technology so this means that counties with not good economy cannot have that much access as the developed places.
They have actually available all kind of facilities, they can use internet, throughout their country, they are also mostly educated, which is in fact enabling them to use bitcoin or any other cryupto currency, in think that very soon the backward countries will also start using bitcoin,,
Well it's sad to say that not all of the people who come from third-world countries has access to education and technology or even good infrastructure, believe me I know this very well. In my country, besides big cities and our capital, people from other areas aren't well educated due to lack of schools and some of them couldn't afford to buy a computer or any tech stuffs. Some of them even drop school since they were very young, so most of them don't have the knowledge needed to understand this field. And my government doesn't support bitcoin so not much people interested in bitcoin. I hope that this would change someday.
It is not about the knowledge because I am living in a third world country and I have all the related information about cryptocurrency investment. There are many sources of getting knowledge about crypto. The main reason why most advanced countries are investing in bitcoin is because they have no or very little financial problems and they have lot of money to invest in bitcoin.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Those who have good capital and they know the benefits of investment they are from good economies and in the first US is the large country of bitcoin holding and many of the business man have also crypto portfolio so that is the main reason while the less developed countries have even don't know the importance of crypto.

Crabman

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

In my opinion, a lot of bitcoin users are in poor countries. In countries with low economic and social security, people are more likely  to pay attention to  alternative income.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/pgqaTer.jpg

Of course, countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. because Bitcoin is technology. That's in my opinion.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I think that it’s logical enough. Remember Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? Most basic needs are physiological, only if human’s needs are fulfilled at that level, he/she can move forward. So if people in poor countries can’t feed their family, then they couldn’t care less about bitcoin or any other investment. In opposite to this, quite rational that people of rich counties, who have enough money to invest (maybe even to lose some), are way more interested in crypto industry.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

indeed it is an ironic fact of life that the state of a country's economy will have an impact on the lifestyle and mindset of its people, for now it is indeed a developed country that plays a strong role in the crypto business probably because people in developed countries have a large income so it is possible to invest with a large capital also in addition they also get pasilitas easily because the technology is not a luxury item anymore for them, it is certainly inversely proportional to the poor country, the difficulty of life will make them think long to do business in crypto money even I enough doubt whether this technology has reached them, or maybe they just just heard without knowing and understand what is a crypto business, ketertinggakan economy is very bad impact, hopefully later with the money crypto this economic equity can be enjoyed by all countries in the world without except, hopefully u ang crypto can change the economic order to be better
nikolas8667

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

Bitcoin users are dominated from countries with more advanced and growing economic systems. so that the country can apply any existing technology at this time especially blockchain technology based on digital currency!
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Anyhow the people/citizens who have more money or the high-level economy will be more bold with the name of risk, although this is still can be said a risk because of its characteristics, but still.. want to try to getting in and being in it. And besides that.. the country that certainly has a good economy will be easy to adapt with the new things that can adopt it into the development side and the progress of its citizens to avoid poverty. The more modern a country.. will be the more familiar/close to the new things that can indeed be useful/profitable.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

I think that it’s logical enough. Remember Maslow’s hierarchy of needs? Most basic needs are physiological, only if human’s needs are fulfilled at that level, he/she can move forward. So if people in poor countries can’t feed their family, then they couldn’t care less about bitcoin or any other investment. In opposite to this, quite rational that people of rich counties, who have enough money to invest (maybe even to lose some), are way more interested in crypto industry.
Not much logical because there are so many people in underdeveloped countries that can feed others as well and big donors so they are there to use the technology. 

Also because almost all the developed countries around the world have accepted and recognized Bitcoin and it is legal for their people to use the technology unlike the underdeveloped countries where the technology is banned and people have to refrain from investing in it.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

This is just my theory about that argument on why is almost all the bitcoin users are came from a good economies because racist aside lets face the fact that the bitcoins needs technology internet connection so how you can access the bitcoins and all the cryptocurrency if your country are lacking of that thing. It is like the raw materials of accessing the bitcoins if you do not have them you just really cant. So those country that are not that economically competent yet they just really not that active in this thing but that doesn't mean they are unfortunate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: