Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

That’s simply because that is only place where people can afford to buy Bitcoin  and not in countries where the economy is very bad. Just like in my country, only the wealthy can afford Bitcoin. Meeehn… this $6500 price is worth a million in my country where do you expect me to get millions of my country’s just to invest in Bitcoin, so it’s not easy.

I just invest the little money I can afford and I’m always very careful, so I make good profit out of it. Someone that is living in the US and working on a job that gets him 20k to 30k dollars monthly can easily buy Bitcoin and keep. So things are not the same everywhere and these are way more richer than us that are living in a poor economy country.😑

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

In countries with a good economy, people quickly learn about new technologies, including the crypto currency, and have more opportunities to use it. In order to use crypto currency well and safely, technical means are needed, so that people learn to use them, and this all costs money. In countries with a high income level, there are practically no problems with this. That's why they use crypto currency mainly while they are from the advanced economies.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

The reason is simple, it is because they have good education. In my country, the schools and universities are now planning to teach bitcoin to their students because they are aware on the benefits that the students can get.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

The reason is simple, it is because they have good education. In my country, the schools and universities are now planning to teach bitcoin to their students because they are aware on the benefits that the students can get.
That's one of the reason education, but most of bitcoin user from the richest countries like United States of America, Canada, Europe and etc. They can afford to buy and use bitcoin and they are seeking to make economic growth faster. The countries that have good economy, they can easyly adopt and access to use bitcoin.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Maybe this country wants to get better again. Countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. And they try to take advantage of the technology, for the better economic times.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Because they have the money to use in investing and when the project is a fluff and they loose their money its not a big deal to them they can invest in another project without fearing they may lose it again because they are wealthy and money us not a problem to them.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

Internet in developing countries is not available. In places where it is there, the speed and availability is not reliable.
Don’t just worry, everything is coming up to the mark. This statement would have been correct in some earlier years but not now. Developing countries are now coming up with so suitable internet awareness and there is so speedy connectivity with outer world through internet now. Bitcoin is going to raise very soon and every corner of earth would be getting profited with it.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

I think most peoples from good economy countries become user bitcoin and cryptocurrency because they have good internet connection and they have good regulation about economy system. Beside that, their peoples have good knowledge about cryptocurrency and they can adapting with easily
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

We all know how important Bitcoin is for ourselves, but we do not know how good Bitcoin is foe the country. Bitcoin users are also very much in many economic countries of the world because they know how economic measures can be improved and how the country can improve. It is possible in a developing country where Bitcoin recognizes the future and expresses it as a currency.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

First, people from undeveloped countries may not even know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, they have more important concerns about how to feed their families.
Secondly, the cryptocurrency is an investment that requires free cash, which people probably don't have and therefore can't enter the world of cryptocurrency.

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

They have everything to support bitcoin growth that is a solid economic strength and people's trust for new things is very strong. They are confident in their choice
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

Most people say that bitcoin users come from a good economy, I think because good government policies support the development of economic integration they are not exclusive monopoly
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

In my opinion, a lot of bitcoin users are in poor countries. In countries with low economic and social security, people are more likely  to pay attention to  alternative income.
Not really, it is obvious that people from countries where the income is greater have more money to spare in something as volatile and unpredictable as bitcoin, however people in countries with bad economies where the currency is very weak have a real use case to hold bitcoin instead of their fiat, after all even if the dollar is inflating it is not crashing like other currencies.
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:21 AM

I dont  think  so... when  you  measure bitcoin  holders  per  capita you  will realize  that  most  African  countries  are  doing  better  than  the  first  world  countries.  in  instance  kenya  is  among  the  top  ten  in  that  list. its  second  in  africa  after  Nigeria  the  3rd  position  is  occupied  by  south  africa. when  you  compare  kenya  and  other developed  nations you  will  realize  that  the  country  as  a high  percentage of their  gdp in  crypto. Its currently  around 2% of  the  coutries gdp
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

They have everything to support bitcoin growth that is a solid economic strength and people's trust for new things is very strong. They are confident in their choice
Yup the people in the good economic countries are trusting new ideas and more innovative projects because they are used to invest or believed in those things because their country is improving because of that way of thinking and that is why they are also adopted that thinking and using it in terms of using their money to invest.
iSasuke

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

First thing is the money. Investing is a high risk activity, and one should invest with money he can afford to lose. So if people from poorer country can't pay their bills, they can't afford to invest much.
Second thing is technology. Some countries now aren't in a situation to adopt blockchain yet.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

Where did you get those statistics? I don't think so because as of the moment we do not know who are the holders of the crypto currencies most of the coins in the market are still holding by majority anonymous of people and we cannot identify their nationalities.

buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

If to be honest I have friends all over the world,  and I have seen their mentality, our mentality is more than investing, and the east mentality is more than saving or just spending all the money that they have.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

Most good economies country have good internet infrastructure. Making bussiness with bitcoin or cryptocurrency, the most important thing is internet connection. Some third country dont have good internet connection and thats why many their citizen dont know about cryptocurrency or bitcoin

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Lol that’s because they are from the good economies countries 😂you already answered that question by yourself. How can you have the money to invest in Bitcoin when you’re living in a bad economy countries? 🤔In my country I find it difficult to pay for economy flight, not to talk of having the money to buy up to one Bitcoin.

So it is not easy for those that are living in countries with bad economy. You will have to work hard to make a living, you will work ten times of what someone that is living in a good economy country is working to be able to make it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: