Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:15:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.

Yes, this is the same explanation that we could use in order to explain why not everybody in the world could have earnings from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, because not everybody in the world have an ability to accomplish that.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

Most people who joined Bitcoin are people who have the wealth to invest because we didnt expect people from average aspect will join due to a ceetain reason.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Because they have a good economy that they can provide a good of capital to their crypto investment and earn a good profit too. That's why mostly bitcoin users are from good economy.
and they are well educated.they have much knowledge and open minded about technology.bitcoin is not only about currency, but it also about technology development in global payment system.
Usually a rich country is becoming richer, and the poor is even poorer. This is the law of the economy. If the country is poor, it means that it has a stupid government, high corruption, bad laws, an indifferent attitude to new technologies.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

For me, In my own ideas. Well, I think the Bitcoin is a good investment that capitalism introduced it to us. Because when we look at the graphic that you shared with us, you can see the most capitalist, like USA or United Kingdom. So that's why we can understand that bitcoin has a relation with countries that have good economies thanks to their economical methods. And the countries on that list are some or most people would call 'first world countries' and they are highly developed nations with advanced technological infrastructure, they have the good materials and perfect tools to support to create ATM Bitcoins everywhere.
On the other hand, developing countries have way bigger problems than trying to incorporate BTC into society, starvation, lack of technological advacements, low economy, high rates of poverty and disease, etc. They would need to address these issues, and that could take decades, before they begin to discuss the possibility of incorporating Bitcoin. And When you imagine a country that has low economical value, people in this country can not think bitcoin. And sad to say that we don't know if they have any internet connection.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Most people economies country I think this is because bitcoin ban on good economies country. Apart from the other economies which are not good, bitcoin is prohibited. So maybe the people of developed countries are more at bitcoin.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

In my opinion, a lot of bitcoin users are in poor countries. In countries with low economic and social security, people are more likely  to pay attention to  alternative income.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

I think this is because of the overall general mentality system, in our country, children are used to have this mental direction, that you need to make your life good, not just being a good employee, but also investing in something worthy.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

I guess, like me, i invest money i would be comfortable to lose. Besides, economically advanced countries have citizens who focus more on investments than on their day job. Also, the countries accept crypto currencies too. I just hope that more and more people have investments on stocks or crypto currencies. People won't be rich in their day job.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

You don't expect people from poor countries where they don't have something to eat to care about bitcoin. Do you? The ATMs also means nothing If we take china for example, they were dominating the market but almost no ATM there, same thing applies for Korea and Japan. Germany comes just after the U.S when it comes to the Darknet illegal drugs listings where bitcoin is being used so why not ATMs? It's because of the regulations. I could list a few countries that you would consider as third world country ,have no ATMs, no exchanges and still have more bitcoiners then some of the countries you listed. In other words, the ATMs don't represent the user base at all.
Yes you are correct fellow. In addition to that, how can thd people use bitcoin when their internet signal is too poor. There are still places like that. And most poor countries surely do not mind bitcoin, they are more busy towards earning fiat money for their daily living.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

I think this is because of the overall general mentality system, in our country, children are used to have this mental direction, that you need to make your life good, not just being a good employee, but also investing in something worthy.
In this era, i think that it will not happen that much because we already realized how great to have a passive income and a source of income which doesn't need a lot of effort. We should teach our kids, or if you don't have kid yet then you should teach your future kids to have a entrepreneur mentality so they will not get trapped in the rat race.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

If you’re living in a developing country Bitcoin will be very costly for you to afford. The price of Bitcoin in my country is about 2 million of my country’s currency or so. Now my monthly pay is around 10k of my country’s currency and that’s around $30.

So how do you think I will be able to afford buying one Bitcoin? It’s not easy, if I’m to save my annual income for one. Bitcoin it will take like two years or so. So it’s not easy for those that are living in developing countries and government are bunch of criminals.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

bitcoin is mainly spread in technology developed countries so now it is spreading towards underdeveloped countries it may take time for positive growth due to price volality
A technology like bitcoin is going to be at first be adopted by people in countries that are richer and can afford to invest in a product that is still not ready for mass adoption but once it is ready and thanks to the lightning network it will be ready soon, then that is when the rest of the countries will begin to put more attention to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

bitcoin is mainly spread in technology developed countries so now it is spreading towards underdeveloped countries it may take time for positive growth due to price volality
A technology like bitcoin is going to be at first be adopted by people in countries that are richer and can afford to invest in a product that is still not ready for mass adoption but once it is ready and thanks to the lightning network it will be ready soon, then that is when the rest of the countries will begin to put more attention to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

People living in rich countries can afford it and they have the extra money to invest in other things that are not yet widely adopted. They are willing to experiment too and risk takers unlike in developing countries wherein the people can barely eat three times a day and they cannot even think of investing because sometimes their salary is not even enough for them and they have to borrow. It is about survival and the cost of a coin is expensive in other countries while in developed countries it maybe still cheap.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

We cannot expect for poor countries people can adopt bitcoin because aside from their hardness in life they will tend to work hard as what they usually do rather than knowing bitcoins and earning money from it. Especially nowadays there are many fake news against bitcoin and people made into conclusion that bitcoin is scam thing. Aside from that maybe some of them especially at younger age has the eager to explore bitcoins.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

but the last news I heard, that China is a country with the largest Bitcoin investor
some policies from China also caused the market to change drastically
and I think the most influential countries on the crypto economy are China and the United States

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

I think it is natural that most bitcoin users from good economies countries, this is because in developed countries all the free information obtained without ever being in censorship or blocking, even developed countries give everyone the freedom to do everything including making coins.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

They have technological development and the government invests more in technology. Developed countries will have better coding practices than less developed ones.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

in countries are different opinion about bitcoin, most support bitcoin is japan state, in my country bitcoin is still rare, and its enthusiasts very little, i will develop bitcoin.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

The good economic countries do not necessarily use bitcoin, like the strongest economy in the world are actually in the elimination of bitcoin altogether as it is a threat to their economic value of a currency. But on the contrary, it is also true that good economic countries are slowly adapting to the change
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Trading was mostly participated by the well developed nation while bounties was mostly dominate by poor countries. Primarily reason is capital. We are know that poor countries are struggling everyday to get money for their living. While those rich countries have always a extra amount of money to invest in crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: