Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries?  (Read 35271 times)
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

You're basing your questions, coming to your conclusion simply based by number of Bitcoins ATM by country. Number one by far was Bitcoin, with 554 ATM, 3rd is the UK with 47.

The US has is big. Very big, and has a lot of people. 554 ATMs is nothing. Like seriously nothing. Basing your conclusion on number of Bitcoin ATM is meaningless.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

Why do you ask?
I think that the answer lies in your question, because they are the most developed countries and people living in them are more educated and familiar with crypto-currencies.
Do you think if a person is short of food and clothes, he will be interested in bitcoin in his spare time? Of course not...
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

the poor economies in the world have poor investors where they are not able even to afford a living and can`t think about the next month plan financially, so it is not surprising that good economies are the most users.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

because they have something more to share from their living costs which are basic and invest in order to wait for future money and even if the lose there won`t be a huge difference.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

That is a very subjective opinion. Of course, the size of the country and its economy matters, but the main thing is about the ambition, the ability and a desire to learn, and the real steps towards that. Many Olympic champions are from the poor countries. Very often children from wealthy families and celebrity kids turn to be no one. So, it is not about countries, it is all about a person. Of course, wealthy countries give more possibilities that influence the statistics.

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

the poor economies in the world have poor investors where they are not able even to afford a living and can`t think about the next month plan financially, so it is not surprising that good economies are the most users.
Countries with good economies will naturally have more opportunities than other countries. The more opportunities you have, the more revenue your economy has. They are economically viable and can even think of other ways such as electronic money. The difficult countries they are finishing, then catch up with developed countries. Because of poverty and vices.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

cause i believe developed country are more open to technology and they do trying to use that for development of the country. I do from indonesia and in indonesia is really rare to found someone who really understand about bitcoin.

nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

I think they are aware of the importance of blockchain in the future. And BTC is a potential investment.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Just in summary to let you know that it is the rich/wealthy that are really opportuned to do good business and also at the right time and place. Mist times, the poor are not rightly and timely situated to receive or get connected to good businesses.
nauredok

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Given the difference in the price of electricity, the cost of mining, that is, the production of bitcoins in different countries of the world ranges from several hundred to tens of thousands of dollars.We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.

uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

When more ATMs are initiated for Cryptos in these good economies and as well on good plans for the growing ones, then, the Cryptos objective becoming good currency in circulation is no more long a distance. There would be much more Bitcoinners in these Developed economies because they know the potentialities of these coins compared to the less developed or growing economies.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Well, it's logical. where a developed economy, there people will be more enlightened by the crypto currency world, hence from there and the answer
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

interesting statistics. the country in which it is forbidden to participate in the ICO most ATMs. I think this is an excellent demonstration of paradox. and it's a great policy to save money of its citizens. I think thanks to her, investors from this country have lost the least in the ICO
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

cause i believe developed country are more open to technology and they do trying to use that for development of the country. I do from indonesia and in indonesia is really rare to found someone who really understand about bitcoin.
All those countries are now a successful which has been using new technologies and working hard, so countries which are now at good condition were not like this but with the help of bitcoin they are gaining more and more power and being frenetically stronger, in my country we are using bitcoin and I know how worth bitcoin is so I am happy to have it in my life and in my state.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Simply because with a good infrastructure, I think almost every people can exploring much information including to search about bitcoin, etc. Once they find about bitcoin, they will try to earn like what other people did. And as far as I know, good economic countries have a good internet connection which will give the opportunity to the people to search what they want and they can be able to search more information about bitcoin. If you can read this comment on your laptop, yes you are one of that lucky person that getting access easily to Cryptocurrency. So, good luck my Friends.

Most advance country have good internet insfrastructure and have cheap internet tariff. Beside that, in good country, most their citizen aware about financial sytem and manage their finance.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

I think the answer is obvious, because of these countries have money for free investment
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

this is an investment that is very risky, if you talk about a poor country.
they won't dare to take risks for this kind of thing, it's better to use money to eat every day than to invest in crypto.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Because they can take a risk. However poor citizens of poor countries can not take high risks with their hard earned and low salary.

mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

My opinion is quite simple, I believe that people who are born in developing countries are more open to investment practices because they are not pursuing money so hardly as people from third world countries do.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

maybe because many economies support a lot of bitcoin coins, so many economic countries that support bitcoin as material for trade, bitcoin has been known in large countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: