Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2018, 05:13:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitSerial - Everytime Everywhere, Next Generation Crypto Currency  (Read 9593 times)
FireBurn
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 36
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:01:34 PM
 #1


What is BitSerial?

Name: BitSerial
Transaction Code: BTE
Platform: ASSETS (ETHEREUM)
Max Supply: 28.000.000 BTE
Total Supply : 9.500.000 BTE
Circulating Supply: 8.000.000 BTE
Market Cap: $15,990,000 million
Price ICO: $0.75/BTE
Target Price (February/2018): $55/BTE
Target Market Cap (February/2018): $1.690.199.000 billion

Our Team

How the BitSerial works

BitSerial inherits and develops the Ethereum technology platform, with open source P2P accelerates all transactions quickly, minimises risk, enhances high security, and does not involve any third parties. BitSerial has a clearly transparent development roadmap. All BitSerial wallet versions will be fully up to date where customers can secure on wallets or trade seamlessly on the world exchange.

Our trading use Blockchain technology to ensure all investors enjoying safe and secure processing on our stable shared platform. Our decentralised platform removes third party involvement thus allowing absolute transparent deals between investors. We utilise popular Ethereum blockchain allowing other developers to join in seamlessly without worries.


ICO Plan
The total number of BitSerial ICO payments is : 8.000.000 BTE.
We open three stages for sale as:
First stage: From Oct 25,2017 to Oct 30,2017 Or After sold out 6.000.000 BTE
Price BTE: $0.5 Bonus BTE = 10% of your BTE purchased.
Second stage(current): From Oct 31,2017 to Nov 05,2017 Or after all BTE sold out.
Price BTE: $0.75
Bonus BTE = 5% of your BTE purchased.
Third stage: From Nov 06,2017 to Nov 12,2017 Or after all BTE sold out. Price BTE:$ 0.8 Bonus BTE : NO

The 200,000 BTE will be awarded to 15 world market leaders with the largest referral sale .
The software will automatically update and publicly announce in the website named UserName of the top 15 Leaders.
The 800,000 BTE will be used by the company for: Legal advice, governance and ecosystem development.
The 200,000 BTE is for the team to develop and maintain security
Purchase of the BTE ICO starts on October 15, 2017 to November 12, 2017 or immediately after the BTE is sold out.
Soonest listing process plan on November18, 2017

Join the BitSerial Now - http://bitserial.co

Spreadsheet Profit Poloniex, Bittrex | fireburn.co
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1534396425
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534396425

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534396425
Reply with quote  #2

1534396425
Report to moderator
1534396425
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534396425

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534396425
Reply with quote  #2

1534396425
Report to moderator
1534396425
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534396425

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534396425
Reply with quote  #2

1534396425
Report to moderator
hush
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100



View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:56 PM
 #2

What makes you believe and so sure that by February one BTE will be worth of $75 ? I don't see something ground breaking and  revolutionary based on available introductory material in previous posts. I still will be waiting to see more information and your plan to draw this price for each token because this too high and still many tokens or coins can not touch in such short time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dunca.marin
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 77
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:36 PM
 #3

Guys...whit alll the respect, all days so ico coins... and only a few pow coins to mine. Do you have a pow coin prj
FidelioCplus
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:12 PM
 #4

What is the value underlying your token?
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 144


Join Our Channel🌎 - https://goo.gl/M21TaJ


View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:22:31 PM
 #5

Nice project sir, reserve indonesian translation if needed

szfinx
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 250



View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:13 PM
 #6


What is the explanation to your claim of "Target Price (February/2018): $55/BTE"? Why are you sure it will happen and how can it happen?

kamiyama
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 251



View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:40:38 AM
 #7

Max Supply: 28.000.000 BTE
Total Supply : 9.500.000 BTE
Circulating Supply: 8.000.000 BTE

The whole situation mystifies me.
Please explain it to me more.

NANO

Instant transactions   Zero fees   Infinitely scalable
szfinx
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 250



View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:32 AM
 #8

Please address our concern about your project as it start looking like a unbacked moneygrap on the investors expenses with this many mystical claims.

FireBurn
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 36
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:42:33 PM
 #9

Max Supply: 28.000.000 BTE
Total Supply : 9.500.000 BTE
Circulating Supply: 8.000.000 BTE

The whole situation mystifies me.
Please explain it to me more.
Hey,

The 200,000 BTE will be awarded to 15 world market leaders with the largest referral sale .
The software will automatically update and publicly announce in the website named UserName of the top 15 Leaders.
The 800,000 BTE will be used by the company for: Legal advice, governance and ecosystem development.
The 200,000 BTE is for the team to develop and maintain security

Spreadsheet Profit Poloniex, Bittrex | fireburn.co
FireBurn
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 36
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:43:33 PM
 #10


What is the explanation to your claim of "Target Price (February/2018): $55/BTE"? Why are you sure it will happen and how can it happen?


That is just the goal Smiley

Spreadsheet Profit Poloniex, Bittrex | fireburn.co
clixcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002



View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
 #11


What is the explanation to your claim of "Target Price (February/2018): $55/BTE"? Why are you sure it will happen and how can it happen?


That is just the goal Smiley

This is fake hype to sell this token to the people and let them into dream of big profit. If dev is quite sure the price will be over $55 than what is reason to sell this token at low price. You should sell this token in February when you achieved your goal.

   TED CHAIN    
.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
.
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FireBurn
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 36
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:57:12 PM
 #12


What is the explanation to your claim of "Target Price (February/2018): $55/BTE"? Why are you sure it will happen and how can it happen?


That is just the goal Smiley

This is fake hype to sell this token to the people and let them into dream of big profit. If dev is quite sure the price will be over $55 than what is reason to sell this token at low price. You should sell this token in February when you achieved your goal.

Look at the BCC and REC, and this project follows that model as well

Spreadsheet Profit Poloniex, Bittrex | fireburn.co
Glundung
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154
Merit: 100


View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:10:34 PM
 #13

The project sounds interesting to follow.
Also, will you open some bounties for this project?
If there is, then what kind of bounties will be available?

szfinx
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 250



View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:18 PM
 #14


What is the explanation to your claim of "Target Price (February/2018): $55/BTE"? Why are you sure it will happen and how can it happen?


That is just the goal Smiley

This is fake hype to sell this token to the people and let them into dream of big profit. If dev is quite sure the price will be over $55 than what is reason to sell this token at low price. You should sell this token in February when you achieved your goal.

Look at the BCC and REC, and this project follows that model as well


That still doesn't explain your price "goals". Can you back it up or at least give us some calculation how you ended up with the $55 or $75 figure?

"Look at the BCC and REC, and this project follows that model as well" - Not really. Both of this projects are coins with their own blockchain... Your project is just an ERC20 token.

alnobre
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:13:48 AM
 #15

ICO Sold out!


Let's see what awaits us ....  Grin
coloredcoin
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 156
Merit: 100


View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:31:51 AM
 #16

What features did BitSerial have for NEXT GEN?

   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
szfinx
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 250



View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:46:00 AM
 #17

ICO Sold out!


Let's see what awaits us ....  Grin

Check out all the other ICOs of the past and that is exactly what waiting for you. Learn from the past and accept the fact that you have 90% chance to lose your money, 5% to stay as it is and only 5% to make any profit from an ICO.... So congratulations and good luck.

lakimens
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr


View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:42:17 PM
 #18

ICO Sold out!


Let's see what awaits us ....  Grin

Check out all the other ICOs of the past and that is exactly what waiting for you. Learn from the past and accept the fact that you have 90% chance to lose your money, 5% to stay as it is and only 5% to make any profit from an ICO.... So congratulations and good luck.

Don't be silly. It's not a normal ICO, take a look at Regal, BitConnect. How much did they profit? BCC is more than x350, REC is probably x60..

   ⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Da2ja3
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/


View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:56:29 PM
 #19

To deposit on coinex is not going through, but we see people trading? what is happening, or ghost are the ones trading?

CryptoWhaler
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:49:30 PM
 #20

To deposit on coinex is not going through, but we see people trading? what is happening, or ghost are the ones trading?


I think its the bots trading between themselves. The price is now 86% down from where it opened; $5.20. So you might think this is a good time to buy. Hell no! The ICO price was $0.75!!! So something does not add up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!