Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The potential of eBTC.  (Read 329 times)
angel55 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:11:25 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 02:26:06 PM by angel55

eBTC has been through a crazy ride and its only about a month old.  It's a new start and looks this thing is going to moon like crazy.  I'm thinking its going to be a rise like how bitconnect did .10 cents to 200 dollars in less than a year.  

The eBTC thread already has over 300 pages in a month which is pretty ridiculous.  It's a fast, new, fair version of bitcoin that gives everybody a chance.  A lot of copycat scams try to release after the success of ebtc but they have died.

The swap has taken place and everything is set.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210565.0;topicseen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:18:18 PM

This ebtc is a really really nice project. I watch it closely everyday since the launch and I know that somewhere near the next months it will burst into a boom. The graph tell us that thing but it may be also tricky so I'm just waiting for now.
orange32

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Thoughts>

My thought: this is an ERC20 token that contains the string "BTC" in its name.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Looks like a total joke to me. But the more of these bitcoin knockoffs the better, it only legitimizes the real one even more. This is the beauty of it... imitation is a form of admiration and respect. All these imitators only point to the obvious: Bitcoin is king and everyone else is just trying to the Bitcoin, but there can only be one, and that isn't going to be any of the altcoins you are holding, specially the altcoins that claim to be Bitcoin (and this includes Segwit2xcoin too, so beware with the scammers).
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

It depends on whether you are thinking price of tech. Personally tech wise, this coin is a waste of time. It has zero potential. In fact I think I will be bold and call.it a scam. Now price wise, that's a whole different case. As much as it is a shitcoin. If it has community support, it can thrive. Now you can be the judge of this, its your money. Personally, I would stay the hell away. You can get burned really bad here.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

eBTC has been through a crazy ride and its only about a month old.  It's a new start and looks this thing is going to moon like crazy.  I'm thinking its going to be a rise like how bitconnect did .10 cents to 200 dollars in less than a year. 

The eBTC thread already has over 300 pages in a month which is pretty ridiculous.  It's a fast, new, fair version of bitcoin that gives everybody a chance.

Thoughts>
excieted for ebtc because the token from airdrop so high price and growing so fast. can the ebtc saving for future or used by investment because now growing very fash and looks so legit
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:00 AM

The best thing about this coin is it contains "BTC" name that's the main reason its getting popular even I also got this coin free in Airdrop. Its high was 368$ on etherdelta that is quite unbelievable after that spike dumpers start dumping this coin so it came back to 0.01 cent price again but now its again rising slowly slowly that's a good indication because dumpers already dump their coins and my thought for this coin is it will rise easily again to 1$ price that will not be the bad price because most of them us got as free in airdrop so it will be proved a good deal in 1-2 month time with good profit.

Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

The potential of eBTC >> it has none

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

What will make the price to go that high, I know Bitconnect has been accuse of being a scam/Ponzi but they are offering something what is EBTC used for

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
angel55 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

eBTC is a faster , cheaper version of bitcoin on ethereum.  The price only dropped the first time because of the contract flaw.  Now its fixed and the airdroppers have dumped long ago.  It's moon time.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

Thoughts>

My thought: this is an ERC20 token that contains the string "BTC" in its name.
i agree with u, since they are selling in eth based.. Smiley cmiiw

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
John Langut

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

The best thing about this coin is it contains "BTC" name that's the main reason its getting popular even I also got this coin free in Airdrop. Its high was 368$ on etherdelta that is quite unbelievable after that spike dumpers start dumping this coin so it came back to 0.01 cent price again but now its again rising slowly slowly that's a good indication because dumpers already dump their coins and my thought for this coin is it will rise easily again to 1$ price that will not be the bad price because most of them us got as free in airdrop so it will be proved a good deal in 1-2 month time with good profit.

Am I reading that correctly? 386 USD for 1 eBTC token? How many tokens were sold for that price?
mikebizzy88

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

eBTC was one of the first in this latest round of airdropped "e" coins. That may be enough to keep it going. Most all of the "e" coins that have been airdropped since then are not going to survive though.
angel55 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

"since the ERC-20 token is so simple.......... as many Elmer Fudders have been stating they fail to recognize the genius in its simplicity.
How so many of you Elmer Fudders ask?

Well when you have a Token that uses BitCoin Core as its base and wrapped in ETH, what does that mean?  That means that your byte size of the smart contract when coding in solidity will not be that big, thus the size amount of 21MM ERC-20 tokens with 8 Decimals ensures the byte size will always be cut down to minimum, thus allows users to send large amounts of EBTC 1MM - 20MM EBTC just buy using at most .05ETH or $15USD!!!!!

And since Ethereum is moving toward staking rather than continue mining, that ensures the GAS prices will always stay low!!!!

Now try that with BTC and see how much money you will have to pay just to send 1MM - 20MM BTC?

For an example, I urge all to visit the youtube link below and you will see that BTC transaction costs are freaking expensive!!!!

In the video, there is a female promoter, pumping and promoting ETHConnect and other MLM sites but that is not the point, what I want you to pay attention too is the price she has to pay just to send .2BTC from JAXX wallet and Blockchain wallet.

In order for her to send .2BTC, she either has pay $65USD by using JAXX wallet or $15USD using the Blockchain Wallet and that is for just .2BTC!!!!

You know what is funny, even at that rate, banks still win against BTC because the cost for transfer is just to high, because I know for sure, I can go to the bank and transfer $1200USD to another person at another bank for about $3 and if you transfer that money to another person at the same bank which you bank at its FREE!!!!

With these prices, you tell me how BTC will be competitive with Banks? Especially when BTC doesn't have any banking/financial products!!!!!!

Not one FUDDER can answer that either and you want to know why? because they have not thought of that and they haven't written code for the banking industry nor worked in it so they don't know how it works!!!!!!!!!

But I have and that is why I am excited when I heard about the EBTC project because it put the best of both worlds together, thus allowing vendors and merchants to easily accept BTC on their DAPPs for very low transaction costs. 

The low transaction costs will help the Blockchain cryptocurrencies survive and become competitive, this is what the banks really fear and don't want, which is why they came up with Stellar Lumens and Ripple!!!!

Enjoy the video YouTube video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtkf-BoqaY "

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

there is no potential within it. if u hold them then sell it. it made 3 eth from airdrop.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:41:21 PM

eBTC has been through a crazy ride and its only about a month old.  It's a new start and looks this thing is going to moon like crazy.  I'm thinking its going to be a rise like how bitconnect did .10 cents to 200 dollars in less than a year.  

The eBTC thread already has over 300 pages in a month which is pretty ridiculous.  It's a fast, new, fair version of bitcoin that gives everybody a chance.  A lot of copycat scams try to release after the success of ebtc but they have died.

The swap has taken place and everything i set.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210565.0;topicseen
If you do consider its price when it was just starting up it did already hype its price which those airdrop earners did really make some money when it did hype up but it did dump again its price again and stabilize as of this state. I dont see anything special on this coin but it just being hype up because of bitcoin name being attached to its name.This is just a normal erc20 token like others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
John Langut

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

Hey angel55. Hell of story you got there.

You said something about having written code in the banking industry. What do you think about eBTC's code?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: