Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's my airdrop!?  (Read 242 times)
treepixel (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

As a relative newcomer to the scene of airdrops it boggles my brain that with:

1.) hundreds of different airdrops
2.) less than a minute to fill in an airdrop form
3.) People running the airdrops getting hundreds of messages per hour
4.) So many scams around

that people will spend days in Telegram asking where their airdrop is. Posting their wallet address. "Dev where's my airdrop". "Dev help!." "Dev dev dev." I don't know what motivates these people to think anyone even cares that they missed it, or why they even care that they missed it. Exit the telegram and move on already.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Got to understand there's a lot different people in the world who use this forum, some less wealthy than others. For some airdrops, bounties and such are a great way of making a living. I'm not sure why you made this post though.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

For some people an airdrop can equate to big money even without the rise of the coin when it hits exchanges. They will harass the devs until they get to participate - no harm in asking I suppose

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

there are some reasons about not getting airdrops,some people do scam projects ,and other ways is when  airdrop released many people fill that forms and apply it ,so sometimes project company have to choose several forms among of them by randomly

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:04:39 AM

Hey man, some people just don't really get the whole crypto space so they come to this board for help. The best thing we can do is explain to them that the dev is either taking their time or they got scammed; either way, this post you made just shames people for asking questions when they're lost. We need to make this a welcoming community if we want altcoins taken seriously. Cheers.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

Maybe they just know where is they're airdrop, and they want it to answer, because they join to airdrop to get a token, if you dont really care about those people who ask the dev to their airdrop then you also need to move on and let them asking, they are not asking you. They ask for themselves .
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:04:43 AM

Only selected few out of these Airdrop projects will succeed long term, there will be alot of exit scam, whereby the developers will dump his coins on the market and cash out
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:19:28 AM

Yes but the same thing with ICO. There are plenty of scams going in ICO as well. At least in airdrop, you do not have to put your own money in to it. I do not buy any airdrop coins until the project prove itself.
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

Most airdrops are a way to make a quick dollar but some have long-term goals.
akirasendo7

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

If you fill up the form correctly there will be no issue with your aridrop
but if you insert a wrong info the admin of the event will look at that
before they dont check it i mean microscopic but since some are using other accounts
by getting it in the spreadsheet lots of admin manually checks it, so if you have been disqualified
means there is something wrong with what you submit i mean if you dont recieved any airdrop at all
there is something wrong with the form you submit or missing info
iwill100

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:37:12 AM

wrt me only 2 reasons  Grin
1. wrt "airdropper" may be just a scam
2. wrt "airdrop receiver" wrong info in the form or not filled correctly

isnt't that correct?
Pages: [1]
  Print