Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin Trading really work?  (Read 411 times)
AkteX (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

I'm new here.
I earned good amount of Bitcoin in the last months and instead of cashing them out, I would like to know how I can trade with them to make some profit with this money.

I never did - Bitcoin Trade - or Money Trade in the past but I would really love to learn, at least understand what I can do with.

Any advice please about how I can start trading?

I was thinking about having them on an Exchanger, buying $/EUR when BTC goes down, then again exchanging against BTC and so having made some profit.

Is this not the right way to trade? Any other suggestion please? I did not yet use any other currency till now.

Thank you very much for your advice!

Long life to this forum!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:34:02 PM

You can trade bitcoin by selling when you can feel the profit and buy it at a low price. If this problem is too difficult to solve, learn how to see the bitcoin chart. On candy support lines .. on youtube there are quite a lot of video sharing on this issue if you feel confused or dislike you can spend some money to buy information from the telegram group they will Help you buy or sell not only bitcoin but also altcoin

cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:31:42 AM

I'm new here.
I earned good amount of Bitcoin in the last months and instead of cashing them out, I would like to know how I can trade with them to make some profit with this money.

I never did - Bitcoin Trade - or Money Trade in the past but I would really love to learn, at least understand what I can do with.

I was thinking about having them on an Exchanger, buying $/EUR when BTC goes down, then again exchanging against BTC and so having made some profit.

Is this not the right way to trade? Any other suggestion please? I did not yet use any other currency till now.

Long life to this forum!

Trading is simple. You just need to have enough money to start. Buy bitcoin when the price is low so that you can maximize your starting money. Then if you feel you already have gain and contented to a current price then sell some bitcoin you have. So everytime you do that, you can gain profit  which in time you will realized your starting money have earned.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

You can trade bitcoin by selling when you can feel the profit and buy it at a low price. If this problem is too difficult to solve, learn how to see the bitcoin chart. On candy support lines .. on youtube there are quite a lot of video sharing on this issue if you feel confused or dislike you can spend some money to buy information from the telegram group they will Help you buy or sell not only bitcoin but also altcoin
I think you are right. There must be learning before taking start of anything. And as bitcoin is concerned, there must be a regular learning for it prior starting. Reason is, there are so many techniques and fluctuations in the market that if you don’t know ifs and buts of this, you will be ending in a so bad condition and then disappointment will be there for you. Good luck!
AkteX (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:59 PM

Thank you for your answers.
I will search as well for
candy support lines

Can someone explain me please what is really "altcoin"?? Roll Eyes

I though Altcoin = bitcoin??

yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:03:07 PM

I think it's a good idea but for now the bitcoin price could just go down, because the price is so expensive so we need a lot of money. so if we want to have a lot of income we need a lot of money

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

You are correct that trading is basically just buying low and selling high. If you want to trade BTC/EUR, then find an exchange that has that trading pair. There are also a few things to keep in mind when trading:

1) Choose a reputable exchange and don’t put all of your money on it. I never fully trust an exchange because they could get hacked or just steal your money. Or they might just run the site poorly and you could lose your money.

2) Try to always buy when the price dips and sell at a peak. The problem is that sometimes you think your selling high and the price just keeps going higher. For this reason, a lot of times I don’t buy all at once or sell all at once to leave myself some leverage.

3) Make sure that your sell is high enough to cover the fees and make a decent profit.
ZFXToken

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

I want to echo the sentiment that covers fees. Fees will eat into your returns dramatically. You could have a 100% hit rate strategy (near impossible....) but if you forgot to account for slippage (transaction cost) your strategy maybe be a losing one.
AkteX (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

You are correct that trading is basically just buying low and selling high. If you want to trade BTC/EUR, then find an exchange that has that trading pair. There are also a few things to keep in mind when trading:

1) Choose a reputable exchange and don’t put all of your money on it. I never fully trust an exchange because they could get hacked or just steal your money. Or they might just run the site poorly and you could lose your money.

2) Try to always buy when the price dips and sell at a peak. The problem is that sometimes you think your selling high and the price just keeps going higher. For this reason, a lot of times I don’t buy all at once or sell all at once to leave myself some leverage.

3) Make sure that your sell is high enough to cover the fees and make a decent profit.

Thank you!
Any recommandation of plattform?
By how many % should I sell?
Taty

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

I'm new here.

Long life to this forum!

Trading is simple. You just need to have enough money to start. Buy bitcoin when the price is low so that you can maximize your starting money. Then if you feel you already have gain and contented to a current price then sell some bitcoin you have. So everytime you do that, you can gain profit  which in time you will realized your starting money have earned.

And how much money is needed as enough to start?
Yeh, and recommendations about platform will be appreciated.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:53:31 PM

Thank you for your answers.
I will search as well for
candy support lines

Can someone explain me please what is really "altcoin"?? Roll Eyes

I though Altcoin = bitcoin??

Altcoin is just another cryptocurrency, which suggest other decision and financial system, than bitcoin. You can see all of them on Coinmarketcap. And just see a lot of videos to trade, good luck, the easiest way to start:)
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:25 PM

The concept is pretty simple. You buy at a low price and sell at a high price. Just like stocks or other trading investments. The thing is you have to analyze and be able to predict when the price will go either down or up. Fundamental and technical analysis is both used actually. What is important is that you really monitor the market especially if you are the kind of investor that is very active.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Trading is all about buy and sell method, If you have money for capital to run your business about 1 btc,  that's  perfect, All you have to do is to choose money broker, then make a list of alt coins which you find profit based on its market graph, all you have to do is to monitor the perfect coins you want to trade, buy when its low then sell if you find good profit. Smiley
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

I'm new here.

Long life to this forum!

There is no way that we can deny this fact that trading is the best thing to do if you want to earn a good amount of money. But the thing is trading is not that much simple and an easy thing to do as most of the people think of it. In fact, trading is the most difficult thing and it is very much difficult to be an expert in trading. You need to work really hard if you want to excel in this field.
AkteX (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

so why not just hiring someone to trade my coins and earn % on it?   Cheesy
Such services available here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: