Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie want to join bounty?  (Read 761 times)
mr.charming (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

As I am newbie here can I join any bounty? And if yes then what I get from it?.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

Welcome to this forum... Yes you can join bounties...
There are lots of bounty campaigns that you can join lije the following.
Signature campaign, Facebook campain, Twitter campaign- by participating on these or either on of these you can earn a lot of token depending on task you made and task given.
AirDrop campaign- this campaign is the easiest way to earn different tokens but not that much in amount, because tokens from AirDrop may have a high prize but you can only receive few of it or a low in price but you can receive much and more of it.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
golub_io

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

Would anyone explain how rating is being changed at Bitcointalk? I've posted more than 14 posts in last 2 weeks, and the activity is 22. But I'm still newbie! How does it work??  Huh
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:24:10 PM

Would anyone explain how rating is being changed at Bitcointalk? I've posted more than 14 posts in last 2 weeks, and the activity is 22. But I'm still newbie! How does it work??  Huh
You mean your ranks, how will you rank up. Here in this forum your rank depends on the number of your activities, and this activities are your post on this forum.
0 Posts: Brand New
1-29 Activity: Newbie
30-59 Activity: Jr. Member
60-119 Activity: Member
120-239 Activity: Full Member
240-479 Activity: Sr. Member
480-774 Activity: Hero Member
775-1030 Activity (random): Legendary
If your not that convinced just check the beginners help and guidlines at the Other section

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:05:47 PM

Don't be so lazy! Just browse the forum and you will find many bounties here, even though you are still a newbie. But it's easy to rank from a newbie to Jr. member though. So just wait till you reach at least Jr. Member rank to be able to join bounty campaigns.
hollandalibaykus

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:54:15 PM

There is no signature campaign for newbies. Maybe you can find 2-3 campaign Smiley
Read a lot, search this forum untill you are the jr member. You can write blogs, join twitter and facebook campaigns Smiley

Iolanna

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:49:39 PM

Before joining any bounties you should have at least twitter and facebook with 100-200 followers. But in most cases it's better to join bounties when you have more than 1000 friends, then you'll get more stakes even if you join later. Almost all bounty campaign freeze the number of your friends/followers till the end of ICO. For example, you worked for 5 weeks and got 1 stake per week. And another newbie joined bounty on the 5th week and got 5 stakes per week, cause he has 1000 followers.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:53 PM

Yes you can join in bounty but not any bounty because there are rules applied. In other bounty campaigns they are requiring atleast jr. member to be able to join their campaign. But there are also bounties that are accepting newbies. Try to find it in bounties(altcoins) , do not attempt to join in the bounty that doesnt accept newbie you will just waste your time. You know when I was a newbie , I already joined in campaign and now that im a member I have made some progress in my rank and also i will received rewards . Two birds in one stone. That's why i suggest that you join in a bounty campaign as soon as possible , you just have to be patient on finding bounty that are accepting newbie.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
shahinoor.bd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

Before joining any bounties you should have at least twitter and facebook with 100-200 followers. But in most cases it's better to join bounties when you have more than 1000 friends, then you'll get more stakes even if you join later. Almost all bounty campaign freeze the number of your friends/followers till the end of ICO. For example, you worked for 5 weeks and got 1 stake per week. And another newbie joined bounty on the 5th week and got 5 stakes per week, cause he has 1000 followers.
Can you you explain me what is Stakes? I'm newbie too. 1 stake =?
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:58:34 AM

I did not find it, most likely was to follow the airdrop.
or social media bounty.
you must achieve a high rank to earn additional income.

invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:35 AM

I did not find it, most likely was to follow the airdrop.
or social media bounty.
you must achieve a high rank to earn additional income.

the u slaughter girl !
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

If you want to claim some airdrop or bounties lurk in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Even you're a newbie you can claim from some announcement thread that offers aritcle bounty, social media bounty (facebook, twitter, slack and telgram), youtube bounty and many more. 

And also better to build your account while you newbie, once reach jr. member rank that time you can join in a signature campaign based on your post quality.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:48:06 AM

Yes, you can join any bounty campaigns, especially social media ones since most of these do not require one to be in higher ranks as long as you have many friends or followers in your account, even if you're a newbie, then you will be allowed to join.

What do you get from it? Well, you get compensated with tokens, either ERC-20 or Waves tokens. Depending on what campaign you are joining.

FinGamer

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:15:02 PM

Hey everyone! A new bounty campaign just launched, join it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336385.0

Stockus is delighted to be able to invite you to participate in its’ Bounty Campaign to help Stockus build a strong community!
dadandandadan

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

You can join on any bounty even if you are at newbie rank, but finding such campaign who accepts newbie to participate is not that easy its because most of Bounty campaigns do required participants at level Jr. Member and up to avoid spam messages and other difficulties that may encounter during their pre ICO.
Joining signature campaigns will gives you tokens as payment for your job well done and these tokens can be sell on your desired amount.

Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

Looking for some generosity you want to join in the signature you most likely did not Shine. try a social network

qen10

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

Yes you can join bounty campaign in this forum, you can just simply look for the bounties in this forum. Go search for the signature bounty campaign that is looking for any rank from newbie to legendary and read about their rules or instructions to be qualified for their campaign.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:22:55 AM

You can join bounties, yes. Eventhough your rank is still a Newbie, there are bounties that are accepting newbies like you. But being a Newbie will let you earn a little. So work hard to rank up, so that your rates will be good enough to fund your wants, not only your needs.

diahw

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

yes you can join bounties like social media, telegram, newsletter
but must keep reading the rules what can nuwbie join
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:19:29 PM

sad to say but that newbie ranks cant enter into signature campaign , cause theres a possibilty that once a signature campaign accepts newbie rank ,a lot of newbie ranks wilk join and even those newly created can joins which leads into spamming the forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: