Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Bitair' is a SCAM! Stay away!  (Read 9117 times)
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

Thank you for the warning, effort and time to post this thread. We need to be cautious in order for us not to be scammed. That information will always be remembered.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Thanhnhi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:58:11 PM

I am also planning to invest in this project, thank you very much, thank you so much  Wink
action10

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:24:42 AM

Dear All,

I am also a looser.  Our hard earned money is being looted away by the so called MFs...
I dont think we can able to stop this as long as we are sitting in different corners of the world and do not see the physical whereabouts of the so called program founders. 

If any one interested to contribute  for realistic fundings and enjoy a secured future I have some ideas but i need further help in terms of budget and guidelines to take it up..   If we from different geographical areas can work together may be future days are for us. 

Please write to my email...extoe@yahoo.co.uk .  Once we share the ideas we can form a whatsapp group and develop the project.   Please note that this is not a cryptocurrency project but based on consumer goods and also by verifying each other's real existence in this realistic world. .

Regards.
Action10. 

tradetoken

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

Thank you for the warning before we invested in any of these ICO

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

Thank you for the explanation i haven't heard of it before
I believe easy but hard to trust
I don't have to do research i have to stay away
ReasonOff

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:53 AM

Now these same scammers are working on the new project (starting the ico already) called goldgate.io
Be very careful, too many scammers in the industry right now!
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:53 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep monitoring on this coin and make sure to not join to it. Thank you!

EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

Does anyone know if this company has any connection with GoldGate ICO??
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:03:19 PM

Thank you for telling us that bitair is a scam i also have been scammed by bitair they created this ico and i joined them but at the end they gave nobody coins and the thread also got deleted after the end of the ico.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

8. The rate for exchange remains constant throughout the initial coin offering. Is this not unusual considering that the value of ETH and BTC are changing constantly? What do they even value their coin at? Nothing obviously as it is fake. This point in conjunction with point 7 goes to show that they don't care and simply want your BTC/ETH, in exchange for some Bitair which will be worth virtually nothing immediately. It's all a scam.

That sounds like a well researched detection here. Kudos to you for all the effort, people need to become aware of that there are professional acting scams out there, I dont know about Bitair though, never heard of this project before. With point 8 on your list I do disagree though, because in my opinion if the pricing of a token is set at a fixed rate for the ICO it has to stay the same, no matter what fluctuations we see in ETH or BTC, otherwise it screws early investors and this is not fair. I have experienced this few times and all the projects that adapted their pricing to fluctuations were not professional and the token crashed afterwards. It is my opinion that a professional team sticks to their pricing !
ipdevnull

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

So I saw this the other day, GOLDGATE.io, on the verification email, if you click the Goldgate gif it will link you to bitair.io. not sure if that was intentional or a slip. So I would stay away from them too!
berks

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

According to their website there were supposed to be listed on an exchange today. There is no sign that they are listed anywhere.
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:13:29 AM

I found it on HITBTC but shows super low trading volume.  only 5 or so BTC of volume. I expect a new released coin to be pumping and dumping a lot more than that.  I don't have HITBTC account so I guess I'll sign up for one to see what my coins are worth
Fumaevola

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

According to their website there were supposed to be listed on an exchange today. There is no sign that they are listed anywhere.

Idiot!!!! go to HitBTC and check!!!
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:15 PM

so it is tradable on HITBIT at the moment. tanked but like most new exchange coins they dump at first then stabilize.  not even sure if it's worth what I invested at the moment. I only did .5 ETH, glad i kept it low.
Ultra777

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

thanks for the information OP! Can you please open similar thread in scam accusations subforum?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hungsg

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

Bitair / BTCA on hitbtc exchange

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Bitair is a scammer located at hanoi, they steal million dollar from people
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

Thank you for sharing, and it's true that more posts are needed to expose this fraudulent token, so we won't buy these tokens.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

6. If you research the addresses for their supposed companies, they seem completely fake and cease to exist in conjunction with the proposed company names.

Please let me know your thoughts

Wow, thanks for the warning advice, can you provide their complete address? I think Bitair team should response about this kind of post. If they don't have any proof, then it's absolutely scam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: