Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:57:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to train me further investing  (Read 278 times)
Donut164 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

I have a fair amount of experience in the Crypto Currency game but am definitely still an amateur, I was in it 2012-2013 but I ended up going away for 3 years and kind of lost touch in my game from being away from it all. I feel that I have the potential. I'm currently invested in crypto exchanges and small-time mining, but I need further help with signals and what not. I'm willing to learn and commit 100%. I got the time right now for whatever it is I need to do or learn.

Greatly appreciative of anyone willing to help me.

Thank you.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

I have a fair amount of experience in the Crypto Currency game but am definitely still an amateur, I was in it 2012-2013 but I ended up going away for 3 years and kind of lost touch in my game from being away from it all. I feel that I have the potential. I'm currently invested in crypto exchanges and small-time mining, but I need further help with signals and what not. I'm willing to learn and commit 100%. I got the time right now for whatever it is I need to do or learn.

Thank you.

There are various investment option available in the bitcoin related investment option. You please what you are looking for?
You have mention the amount you have to invest on the concern project you wish to invest?
If you mention both only means me or others can give better explaination. Personally you can search a Youtube video which is related about your search.
Donut164 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

As for the investment aspect I really like the currency exchanges and the 'stock market' type aspect. The amount of investment I'm currently willing to put up is about 1000 to 1500 with the ultimate goal to grow the money. I've watched the videos and gone over a lot of topics but I want someone to work with 1 on 1 to show me the real in's and out's and what I'm missing if you get what I'm saying.

Thank you for your input xIIImaL.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

I have never seen a thread where someone reveal trading activity, people seems tend to hide their strategy obviously.
But, if you mentioned some amount like 20% of successful trading profits to share with your partner will be more interested.
There are several trading group which notify their members to buy some certain coins, but more like pump groups which could be ended as loss. And be careful with so many people who wants to help you but want to be paid upfront, make sure to ask some proofs of trading activity from whoever offer to teach you. Good luck with your plan.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

I have never seen a thread where someone reveal trading activity, people seems tend to hide their strategy obviously.
But, if you mentioned some amount like 20% of successful trading profits to share with your partner will be more interested.
There are several trading group which notify their members to buy some certain coins, but more like pump groups which could be ended as loss. And be careful with so many people who wants to help you but want to be paid upfront, make sure to ask some proofs of trading activity from whoever offer to teach you. Good luck with your plan.
Well, OP just wanted to learn more and is committed to his work now. That's why he seeks help from others, so he could learn quickly and i think he's a fast learner because he got some knowledge of trading before. And yeah he be more careful of these people who tried to be nice but have a bad intentions. Anyway, OP could do some research if he doesn't found any but i guess teaching directly will make less of effort than to do some research. Either way you could still learn the process and it's all just the same at the end.

Donut164 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:12 PM

Thanks for your input Oceat. I have done a fair deal of research but I'm sure theres more to it than just speculating the market but I will continue to do my research. And yeah I've been around the block on the web and more often than not people have bad intentions. I checked out this site, http://pureinvestments.org/, is that something worth trying out? To me, going off of things I hear whether or not to sell/buy hasn't worked out the best for me, although I am at a meager profit right now, but you're probably right, I will continue researching and watching videos. I just want some type of inside edge but I suppose that will be hard for me to find just now coming back to the community and all.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:18:46 AM

Thank you.
I think the first thing you need to do is try to focus on one earning method of bitcoins as managing all this stuff like trading, investing, mining etc. is difficult. you need to focus on one thing now and try to get maximum profit. I think you should take interest in mining as it has a good income and you can do a parallel work with it. Not much time is needed in bitcoin mining as trading or exchange needs so this is the best option for you.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

I have a fair amount of experience in the Crypto Currency game but am definitely still an amateur, I was in it 2012-2013 but I ended up going away for 3 years and kind of lost touch in my game from being away from it all. I feel that I have the potential.
Well first of all you should make a spreadsheet about your crypto earnings and how much liquid cash yo have in hand. This is your capital and you must take care of that - because you will be risking the capital to make money. Also take a look at the market. I am sure it has changed a lot in these years with bitcoin touching 6k USD and Ethereum crossing 300USD.

I'm currently invested in crypto exchanges and small-time mining, but I need further help with signals and what not. I'm willing to learn and commit 100%. I got the time right now for whatever it is I need to do or learn.
I do not suggest mining to any these days. If you have super-cheap electricity and powerful mining rigs then you can try. But as difficulty rises it will become more of a loss than a gain. Also if you have a day job dont commit all your time to trading. After all crypto market is very volatile and risky - keep your day job and do trading from time to time but dont waste time on trading such that your job is hampered.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

No need to pm me.
Just to make it clear, when I said "have never seen anyone posting trading activity", it's referring to other people who willing to share their trading profits. Usually, I will bookmark their threads to learn more about trading strategy or the best coins to invest, in this case; I can recommend a thread to you, but unfortunately I have never seen a trader posts trading activity. Don't get me wrong, I want to help you by point out a thread, but I have never seen any.
Donut164 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:49:11 PM

I think the first thing you need to do is try to focus on one earning method of bitcoins as managing all this stuff like trading, investing, mining etc. is difficult. you need to focus on one thing now and try to get maximum profit. I think you should take interest in mining as it has a good income and you can do a parallel work with it. Not much time is needed in bitcoin mining as trading or exchange needs so this is the best option for you.

I agree, I think that my primary focus should be just straight trading BTC until I get the hang of the game better, looking at all these alt coins and the concept of each individual one is straight mind boggling lmao. I mine just for the experience of it I guess, its fun. Plus an extra 10-15 $ a week and I don't pay electric, I just pay for the internet haha.
Thank you for your input, futile-resistance.

Well first of all you should make a spreadsheet about your crypto earnings and how much liquid cash yo have in hand. This is your capital and you must take care of that - because you will be risking the capital to make money. Also take a look at the market. I am sure it has changed a lot in these years with bitcoin touching 6k USD and Ethereum crossing 300USD.

I do not suggest mining to any these days. If you have super-cheap electricity and powerful mining rigs then you can try. But as difficulty rises it will become more of a loss than a gain. Also if you have a day job dont commit all your time to trading. After all crypto market is very volatile and risky - keep your day job and do trading from time to time but dont waste time on trading such that your job is hampered.

Yeah, I think creating some sort of spreadsheet would be a good idea, how much do you recommend as a minimum start-up investment if I'm just exchanging BTC? I've just been dabbling with $100 to get the hang of it. And yeah, when I was messing with the BTC in 2013 it was around 150 when I started and 300ish when I left. As of right now, the mining is just a fun project, and it heats my room haha. I'm unemployed for the time being so I got the time to mess around with it. But thanks man.
Appreciate your advice, TheUltraElite.

No need to pm me.
Just to make it clear, when I said "have never seen anyone posting trading activity", it's referring to other people who willing to share their trading profits. Usually, I will bookmark their threads to learn more about trading strategy or the best coins to invest, in this case; I can recommend a thread to you, but unfortunately I have never seen a trader posts trading activity. Don't get me wrong, I want to help you by point out a thread, but I have never seen any.

Haha yeah after I pm'ed you I re-read your post and got what you were saying, I thought I had done something wrong for a minute. And yeah, when you're making money of course you wouldn't wanna give your secrets out, you don't want everyone jumping on shit and reducing your profit. I've bookmarked some threads on different sites in which good traders give free signals and a lot of the time their signals are legit but I just don't have the extra capital to diversify and mess with altcoins, yet.
Thanks, Ragar02.
Cyberczar

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

True. People rarely would render that sort of service on charity. If you want to learn how to make money as a trader, you must be willing to pay for the services.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
Donut164 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:21:11 PM

True. People rarely would render that sort of service on charity. If you want to learn how to make money as a trader, you must be willing to pay for the services.

Do you have any services in mind that you would recommend? I'm open to all ideas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: