Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Pokemon Go x Rococo Enamel Badges (BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ETH, XMR)  (Read 178 times)
undergroundartpal (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

Sharing this here to those who might be interested. My shop accepts: BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ETH, & XMR.

In my spare time, I've been working on a few creative projects that mashes up Rococo (think Versailles, Louis XIV, Marie Antoinette) with pop culture elements and exploring the theme of Rococopunk. My current one, Rococomon, focuses on a crossover between Rococo and Pokemon (it was also influenced by later art movements born out of Rococo, such as Art Noveau and Art Deco).  This first one, a soft enamel lapel pin set focusing on the Pokemon Go leaders, was Kickstarted in July and produced in September.

I still have some left for sale. Once they're gone, that's it!

If you have questions about the designs or the process, don't hesitate to ask.  
Items can be seen and purchases can be made with crypto or fiat here:
http://sugandya.com/Lapel-Pins-c24729510

If you want to purchase in another cryptocurrency, let me know. I'll make it happen if my payment processor allows it.

I'm about to launch another design project involving the Pokeballs themselves tomorrow, and more depending on feedback. If you have ideas for future pins, charms, or anything done in the Rococo style, talk to me. I had been brainstoming doing some elaborate cryptocurrency pins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: