Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoLandToken : a Game fully based on blockchain  (Read 133 times)
kaxynet (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

Hi all , i'm working on  a "SimCity" / "FarmVille" like isometric game to build a full shared map of World/City that users have ownership of lands / buildings / asset .
The purpose is to cooperatively build a whole city with the effort of all player . So the idea is like this:

- The game system starts with an empty map , no valid terrain to build on .
- The map is divided into tiles , player can mine a terrain (using a Pow) so he can claim his ownership : hash(TerainAsset_image + Position + OwnerAddress + Nounce) >= Difficulty + Token reward
- A player can outsource the hashing power of another player to build him a house on his terrain against a certain amount of Tokens (Building a house is equal to hash/POW the house asset )
- A player can transfer ownership of an assert/tokens to another player using a simple transaction (out_prev txn --> input_current_txn ) .
- After a certain time stamp the WHOLE map (ie (Assets,positions hash)) should be mined and linked to the previously mined map hash , the Whole-Map-Miner gets a bigger token reward than the one needed to mine a single Terrain/tile.

Does any one has an idea/feedback/input to enforce this system ?

I'm using JavaScript to program the whole UI, blockchain (remains the P2P networking part that need to be "brainstormed") , i'm using client side browser implementation  so it's cross-platform compatible.

Here's an example the current map :
https://imgur.com/a/1kQ5i

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: