Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin Shares, new BNB?  (Read 278 times)
Pogserenade (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

Hello, 2 days ago i read about Kucoin market and its own coin.

I decided to try this exchange and im positively suprised. Everything works fine, fees are very low and interface is really noob firendly.

What do you guys think about KuCoin shares can it be as successful as BNB?

I want to hear your opinions about it Smiley  (i bought small amount)
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:35:07 PM

I do not think that this coin can become as successful as BNB. Is that they really do something revolutionary

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

I’m optimistic in KuCoin as an exchange and KCS as a coin. I am not sure if they will grow as big as Binance, but think they will find a niche to succeed in. Also, the KCS coin has some dividend benefits, and their referral program can develop into some extra coins in your account too. Check the link in my signature to sign up if interested.

krramnik

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:27 PM

I do not think that this coin can become as successful as BNB. Is that they really do something revolutionary

They pass on a percentage of trading volume back to  kucoin holders. They give GAS to NEO holders which is not done by poloniex or bittrex.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7dm6s5/new_to_kucoin_check_this_out_faq/
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

Hello, 2 days ago i read about Kucoin market and its own coin.

I decided to try this exchange and im positively suprised. Everything works fine, fees are very low and interface is really noob firendly.

What do you guys think about KuCoin shares can it be as successful as BNB?

I want to hear your opinions about it Smiley  (i bought small amount)
I do not think that this coin can become as successful as BNB, although perhaps I'm wrong and over time this coin will show great growth

KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

I don't see why not it can't have similar success. The success of the coin depends on the success of the exchange and as long as the exchange is operational and growing alongside the industry there is no reason this coin cannot rival BNB or at the very least have success in its own accord.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:43 PM

I read somewhere about this, if I see some more good reviews about it more... then I could take a quick dip in it  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: