Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New month - new ICO  (Read 2216 times)
Michae1k (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:31:23 PM

I always try to focus on one projects per some time. I think quality is more important than quantity, so I prefer to find one ICO per one or two months.
In November i choose Confideal, and plant to invest some money in it.  I hope you know enough about this project, or at least read about it.

And now i need to find new project and start my investigation about it. So I ask you advice, what ico will start in December and in your opinion looks good?

Btw my research about Confideal I made during almost one month.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

Feeling about this project is really good but I would also advise you to pay attention to - Gladius

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

My criteria #1 for purchasing tokens is that the project should have a live product. I will not give my money to some guys with "extra" idea, fancy website and whitepaper.
Before ask people to invest in you, show them what you can do WITHOUT money.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:29:10 PM

My criteria #1 for purchasing tokens is that the project should have a live product. I will not give my money to some guys with "extra" idea, fancy website and whitepaper.

but ICOs si what can give you the most profit. i personally think that it is worth to invest a little chunck of money into ICOs

Franko30

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

Confideal is a really good choice, nice to see people who think in the same way
and about future, take a look to - BCShop.io, similar idea to Confideal
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:17:05 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 08:28:20 PM by Departure

My choice, it's Qchain project. Sales have already started, but the time is just before December. This is a project that will deal with advertising, and will work on two blockchains.

Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2264106
Departure

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:28:00 PM

I can also say good words about the Napoleonx project.
They have a big topic on the forum, but unfortunately, I can not find it now.  Sales start from December 4 and will last a month. This is a French project with a finished product.
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

I always try to focus on one projects per some time. I think quality is more important than quantity, so I prefer to find one ICO per one or two months.
In November i choose Confideal, and plant to invest some money in it.  I hope you know enough about this project, or at least read about it.

And now i need to find new project and start my investigation about it. So I ask you advice, what ico will start in December and in your opinion looks good?

Btw my research about Confideal I made during almost one month.

I fully support You. In my experience, I can also say that when I sprayed my investments without a thorough study of the specifics of projects, the consequences are such that the investment portfolio goes into negative. Now I choose to invest one or two ICO, but with a more detailed study of WP.

I look at the current moment to Qchan. There's now a 15% bonus.. What do you think about this project?
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

Well many will come and here and will tell you that and that. It's better for you to start researching good projects that is good to invest and always remember , don't invest what you can't afford to loose because it's a golden rule and here no one gives you that bitcoin back.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:27 PM

I absolutely support you in this and apply the same approach. This is the right and, moreover, an extremely necessary approach for the ecosystem in such a crazy time.

Stylo

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:29:23 PM

check out Qchain project. It's marketing and advertising platform. they already have a working product in contrast to the majority.
Qchain built on two blockchains (NEM and ETH) ,it can be used to deliver content to any browsers or device.
by the way 15% bonus expires in 24 hours
https://qchain.co/
Densite

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

It all depends on your goals
If you are planning to invest for a long time confideal looks not bad.
If you plan to make money on resale, you need to take a more serious approach to the issue of the moment for purchase.
Trustmonster

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

My friend invested in the atlant, simply because he liked the idea. Do you also believe in confideal?
But it's not very professional Grin
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

Look PlusCoin project: https://pluscoin.io/#about

I hope they will be successful) They have good bounty program and partners. So, I hope...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

Here my choise for november, the ICO from my signature interesting idea, good team. CrowdWiz
Nem/Eth ICO , which already have product to show, and have very good tema . Qchain
Financial platform powered by Texcent, ICO will starts in 2 days . Paycent.

You can check any of this.
Regards.
nazar92

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

I would advise the QChain project. A good team that is trustworthy.
NudeGirlPoster

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:32:11 AM

I think Confideal's product will live for a while. So..It can be an answer for choosing anothe ico in future
Departure

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

My friend invested in the atlant, simply because he liked the idea. Do you also believe in confideal?
But it's not very professional Grin

Atlant, this is a project that deals with the sale of real estate, I'm not mistaken?
Departure

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:37 AM

Look PlusCoin project: https://pluscoin.io/#about

I hope they will be successful) They have good bounty program and partners. So, I hope...

They give away a lot of coins for free, I'm not sure that such a step is a good start for the sale.

I think those who received the coins for free will collapse the price on the exchange.

https://medium.com/@DSPlus.io/pluscoin-airdrop-campaign-f72f7ce49f1f
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:13:43 AM

I would advise the QChain project. A good team that is trustworthy.

I fully support you. First project with dual-blockchain platform. ICO already started. Main ANN threat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2264106.0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: