Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New month - new ICO  (Read 2216 times)
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

every month there must be new ico emerging live we look for ico high-potential for success in ico.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyPirate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

every month there must be new ico emerging live we look for ico high-potential for success in ico.

promising this month here http://bitguru.co.uk/november-top-icos/, and I do agree with article at least on Confideal
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

Qchain
Lever J
Jibrel Network

But to be honest, the last Ico where i invested was an error  Embarrassed (request..)
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

Artoken ICO has just started last week and will end this week ahead of schedule! Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
I'm going to participate before it's too late!
Hafik

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

I always try to focus on one projects per some time. I think quality is more important than quantity, so I prefer to find one ICO per one or two months.
In November i choose Confideal, and plant to invest some money in it.  I hope you know enough about this project, or at least read about it.

And now i need to find new project and start my investigation about it. So I ask you advice, what ico will start in December and in your opinion looks good?

Btw my research about Confideal I made during almost one month.

besides Confideal, you can also try other ICO. many people suggested to follow ICO Gladius. based on the results of talks from other members, according to them the ICO that one has a good potential for the future.

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

If you wanna add one more project in November, I am going to introduce you one more. That is Playkey project. If you find a new in December, I suggest you Gameflip. It starts ICO on November 28th and ends on December 30th.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

Spectre.ai raised $5 million in pre-sale. The sale is still on going and public sale is slated for Nov 17. Spectre.ai is unique brokeless transaction on its platform is going to be the first and solve the issue of fraud.

xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

I always try to focus on one projects per some time. I think quality is more important than quantity, so I prefer to find one ICO per one or two months.
In November i choose Confideal, and plant to invest some money in it.  I hope you know enough about this project, or at least read about it.

And now i need to find new project and start my investigation about it. So I ask you advice, what ico will start in December and in your opinion looks good?

I think you're doing the right thing and choose one project,not several.this is the right strategy
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

I have also been looking for an upcoming ICO to invest in and during my search I came across Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. Check them out and take a look at their whitepaper!
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

I like Confideal too. It looks legit and promising so it could really be succeed.
BTW I'm checking out for Multibot. It's trading/arbitrage bot. It has demo version so I'm testing it now. For 7 days it has made around 10 percent of my deposit. I'd like they to be success to get their main release at January.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

Artoken ICO has just started last week and will end this week ahead of schedule! Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
I'm going to participate before it's too late!

I think I am also convinced of this project. ARTOKEN seems very legitimate. There is no shade of doubt as far as I have observed. They have been in the 3D business for some time already and have made some great accomplishments along the way. They have also forged partnerships as well. ARTOKEN and Providence are the two choices that I have to support in terms of November ICOs. Both are really going to become a successful projects.
Mike Sh

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

Hello! Can somebody ask me how much percent of ALL ICO projects are finished successfully?
I mean not thet they took anough money, but I mean that projects are working now.
i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:01:59 AM

I am a member of the team of one interesting upcoming ICO in november
If you are interested I can provide more information about it...
Trustmonster

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

ICO Confideal will begin sales today in 12 pm
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

The expected ICO projects of the beginning of November, 2017 are Confideal, HUT34, Paycent, Smartlands, Utrust. Then ScriptDrop,
Vezt, SmartHoldem and Change Chain will start. I would also better deal with Confideal.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:31:58 AM

Hello! Can somebody ask me how much percent of ALL ICO projects are finished successfully?
I mean not thet they took anough money, but I mean that projects are working now.

Not so much, cos
If there was no development before ICO, the real product will not be released soon...You need to look for projects with a real project or brilliant idea.
For example, in QCHANE you can already test their application before investing in their ICO.
Here is a link with instruction - https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

Mike Sh

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:17 PM

Not so much, cos
If there was no development before ICO, the real product will not be released soon...You need to look for projects with a real project or brilliant idea.
For example, in QCHANE you can already test their application before investing in their ICO.
Here is a link with instruction - https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

Thanks.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:22:24 PM

I hear rumors about ICO's that will dominate end of November. Can't wait till we see new ICO's!!!
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Today I would invest in Spectre.ai while the pre-sale with 33% bonus is still going on for a couple more days. They are a trading platform solving a real problem of broking fraud that could be huge. They are issuing two different tokens, one utility token and one dividend token which could turn out to be a great source of passive income, if the platform grows as planned. https://www.spectre.ai/?r=9RPng

In a few days the indaHash token sale opens, they are a solid business already with a good outlook. https://r.indahash.com/participate/236.html

And then you have the Aion token sale which can also be revolutionary. https://aion.network
aljazstraser

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

I would consider about this one:

https://www.brickblock.io/

They got 1M presale already.

Regards,
Aljaz
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print