Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New month - new ICO  (Read 2216 times)
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

I think AMLT will be my best choice. I can see a huge potential here. It has all features that great icos have.  Dev team work hard to add more values. More people may use AMLT in future.  So becoming a top coin is not a miracle.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

Feeling about this project is really good but I would also advise you to pay attention to - Gladius
How do you think this project will perform all that is stated in their road map? will they work as they promise?
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

January 14 starts Gladius - Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain.
I should get an interesting project, I will follow its development.  Smiley
georgeforeham

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I recommend Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform that is growing in size, they already have 2,000 users before their ICO has finished. They are at 87% towards their low hard cap goal of 1 million USD.

I think these guys are going to be big in 2018 and I see them as the product hunt of the crypto world.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

I see ArcBlock with BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 technology is a new project you should know it.
The ArcBlock project was created to create the world's first blockchain ecosystem to develop and develop hierarchical applications.

And to answer the question "What is Blockchain 3.0?", You guys go through some information about the Blockchain version:

Blockchain 1.0: Data (stored transactions). Represented by Bitcoin
Blockchain 2.0: Data + Smart Contracts. Represented by Ethereum.
Blockchain 3.0: Data + Smart Contracts + Cloud Node + Open Chain Access + Blocklet ... Represented by ArcBlock.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I like your strategy in investing in ICO. It's a very good one. Better to invest in a solid project than to scatter your fund in many weak projects. If you have any spare to invest this week then you may consider putting it in Envion ICO that is ongoing. It ends on Sunday.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

There's a really nice under the radar one going on right now:

crowdholding

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

It's a platform where startups can put up tasks for users to do (like share their opinion on a specific feature or give input on pricing).
Startups can reward users and users can contribute to startups.
you can also own tokens (yupie tokens) by completing tasks.
They already have a working beta with 2000 users. Me included.

They started their ICO out like any normal ico than shifted gears as they weren't meeting their goals and also after listening to the community.
They now have a simple goal of raising 1m dollars of which they are 87% there.
They are offering a 300% bonus accross the board to anyone who invests due to the rise in price of eth.
They will also be burning all unsold tokens.
What that means is that they decided to scale down and build their company from the ground up.

Instead of trying to go big, they are working on increasing the size of the community and projects on the platform.
So with this one, instead of price pumping on hype (like etn), the tokens will gain value directly in proportion to the growth of the platform.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

January 14 starts Gladius - Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain.
I should get an interesting project, I will follow its development.  Smiley
I think that to date the Cindikator project has shown its worth. I participated in this ico company and during the company's Bounty I was convinced of the prospects of this project.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

the work as investors to commit with tasks on beginning terms of evaluation, as the decision to work on one with new release of ICO offers with the new of month gives as might to prepare with the use of preference as defining the customs on limit as attaining entries with the table of offers fromthe new developer and follows as managing with the strategy to keeping on accounting as competing numbers of returns to close with the end of terms as the finest of goals.

E2000

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

If you are looking for good ico for february go take a look Trendit. www.trenditstudios.com

Ico starting Feb 8, right now you can join bounty!:)
https://blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-spotlight-article-trendit-a-social-media-platform-that-pays-you-in-crypto-to-make-viral-e5f402199273
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

I can recommend Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform that rewards you for giving feedback and ideas in crypto (both their own and other ERC-20 tokens on their platform). I think these guys will take off in the next year. I see them as the next product hunt of the crypto world.

They have had a beta since April and have over 2,000 users already, I see improvements and new startups appearing regularly and they are close to completing their ICO (which they have a very low hard cap of 1 million USD). They just released a statement about closing their ICO very soon.

They have a strong team which has experience from Google, Skype, HP and Oracle and answer questions on their Telegram and thread.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

i would suggest emuproject.org. Excellent idea that will turn service industry up side down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: