Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of week  (Read 7423 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

The best ICO is SprintX. Checkout my signatue. They are legit I did a lot f research and their purpose is real unlike most oher compaies out there they are motivated and have vision so I'm sticking with it and hopefully the bounty pays well!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
leavefifa

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

A friend introduced me to Bitnautic ICO. I also do not have much experience in selecting ICOs to participate in signature campaigns. But I believe in that friend. I do not hesitate to share with you. If you want to join then see under my signature offline. And I really hope that if you have an interesting and valuable ICO project, please share it with me. Thank you for that.
giora101lala

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

I think in the currently dimpay is also a best ICO as the developers of this project are proved to be honest and trusted and it is sure that this coin is an established coin and the demand of it is very good so anyone who will invest in it will get a very high benefit and they will be millionaire and will be very much happy with their investment in this coin.
hoanglann0990

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

This week I would suggest PlayHall pre sale with 20% bonus. Gaming industry is evolving into something really large-scale with crypto and blockchain introduction to games. Smiley
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

You guy might want to take a look at Adamant

I gotta say, in a world where almost all ICOs are run through Ethereum, many of which are promising a mainnet "eventually", having a project which not only uses something else than Ethereum, but also already has a working network is pretty refreshing.

Lisk, which Adamant is based on, did quite well back then, as did a lot of non-token, non-Ethereum ICOs.

We'll see whether times may have changed, but I always went with the underdogs and it paid off in the end.

Another, more recent example was Dragonchain. It had its ICO in a kind of depression state, where everybody was pretty much fed up. Additionally, it had no Hardcap, which people disliked as well. Turned out to be one of the big, big winners.

So, my bet is on Adamant, because it is pretty much a dark horse at this stage.

More of my thoughts on it here:

Can I just say how glad I am to see an ICo which is not just another ETH token?

My personal thoughts:

Pros:
  • Working prototype
  • Proven consensus system (Lisks codebase)
  • Relatively small hardcap (12 000 ETH or roughly 8 000 000 $)
  • Most of the tokens will be distributed
  • Sniffing around indicates, that this is a legit project (E.g. interview on the Lisk blog, yet no official endorsement)

Cons:
  • I'm not sure whether an independent blockchain is really needed for this project
  • It's still a token solution, meaning, you'll have to jump through hoops to get the tokens to pay, as opposed to payment via established currencies

General thoughts:
There is a number of projects working in that direction, which on the one hand is competition, on the other hand indicates a general interest in the idea. From what I'm seeing, Adamant is pretty far ahead, compared to others (Hush, ODN, et. al.).
With SHIFT, Ark, RISE and Blockpool, Lisks codebase has been utilized quite a bit. Projects like EOS will be using a variant of DPoS as well, so there might be more interest in projects going that route.
All in all, I feel the positives outweight the negative aspects, so I'll put a little bit in there.

Ref link:

https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123

Ref link shill: https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

What are the criteria for determining the best ICO? The amount of total contributions - this may be the only objective criterion. But usually there is no way to confirm that the quantity of the money mentioned on the website is equal to reality.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

What are the criteria for determining the best ICO? The amount of total contributions - this may be the only objective criterion. But usually there is no way to confirm that the quantity of the money mentioned on the website is equal to reality.

Well, I would say whether the project tackles a real-world problem in a meaningful way is also pretty important.

As an investor, you might not be interested in what a project actually does, but you should at least have a sense for whether or not it is legit.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

It seems to me that people know very little about the DIW project, so I have to say that now the ICO of a remarkable DIW project is going on which will be a very promising project in the near future, have time to invest!
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I've just seen ico with very good sales because just a few hours all tokens are sold and I'm glad to have taken part to invest in that project you can see here ico https://volttech.io/
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

So there are a lot of ICOs this week. What is your favorite?  Huh
It's a lot of links Grin

Maybe I lost some or nah?

best ICO coming next week is Egretia for sure, best ICO this week is Phantasma Protocol, but it is hard to get into it,so i more waiting of Egretia
namtwin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

It is getting hard to find good projects before it is known by everyone.
Luckily there is one called morpheuslabs, which is great but with a small community so far.
Don't miss it, or you will regret. Smiley
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

As we all know, there are many ICO projects, but to choose a good ICO for investment is very difficult, I think the best ICO of the week is https://cryptosolartech.org because it's potential for the future. .
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

You can learn more about egretia projects which are very professional pr. at least it will go to the floor and not scam =))
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

Crypto is one of the best things in the money market to have an ICO. With a little money you can earn a lot more money thanks to your investment. The only thing you need to pay attention to is that the project is very good.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

There is one ICO in the market in which you can invest this week. The ICO Project is called Dakuce.

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange and a technically solid international crypto exchange platform. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is used as a tool of exchange. Since their operation is autonomous of any banks, cryptography is used in them to regulate the generation of their added units, transfer of funds securely and to verify their transfer.

Dakuce also uses DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in this platform will surely give you high returns in the form Dakuce Tokens aka DAKU tokens. It is a decentralized exchange platform where uncertainty is the most top priority promised to all the respective traders. It is the best platform which is devoid of all the probable manipulations, and all the cryptocurrencies perform and real market rates.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
khanhhuyen0630

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

On 07.12.2017 will start the ICO for trade.io. In presale they raised almost 12 mil $ so far.
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

I personally think Guarium is very good promising ICO for this week. ICO is live now. This Decentralized eCommerce platform that supports many eCommerce trends such as drop shipping, affiliate product sales etc. Visit https://ico.guarium.com/ for more information.
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293429.0 .Do your own research before investing on any ICO or any cryptocurrency.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

There is one ICO in the market in which you can invest this week. The ICO Project is called Dakuce.

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange and a technically solid international crypto exchange platform. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is used as a tool of exchange. Since their operation is autonomous of any banks, cryptography is used in them to regulate the generation of their added units, transfer of funds securely and to verify their transfer.

Dakuce also uses DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in this platform will surely give you high returns in the form Dakuce Tokens aka DAKU tokens. It is a decentralized exchange platform where uncertainty is the most top priority promised to all the respective traders. It is the best platform which is devoid of all the probable manipulations, and all the cryptocurrencies perform and real market rates.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
OK, so this is an exchange. As far as I know, in the near future at least 20 exchanges will be on the line, of which FT, CONI and OCX are the hottest. This is because the new model of their exchange has attracted a large number of investors. Therefore, the current focus of the Exchange should be "profit sharing" and "trading excavation" two highlights. But obviously Dakuce is not the same as they are, so in the current situation, this is not a good time

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

So for now new ICO are up coming every week, this is insane. How can we get an idea of really worth ICO, when we are having hundreds per month of them.

drusilla43

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Swiggborg and Livestars are my choices for the ICO of the week. Both of them are good projects which are developed by experience teams. You can access their website to research more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: