Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17494 times)
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Why hasn't someone come up with a way to stop these ponzi schemes?  They damage the reputation of crypto.  With so many smart people in crypto, I would of thought it would be possible to stop obvious scams by now.  Maybe we need an anti scam coin, I would buy some of that  Smiley

Can't stop them because there's not much if any regulation going on with crypto, by design. Unless you want the government to step in and set up rules and regulations?

Only other way is for the individual consumer to put some work in research before investing in a coin. But that should be just common sense.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't invest in this coin, because I almost did.
2108 the year of regulations. much needed.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

Picked up some more DAV hopefully we drop some more -- i'll double down at $3 per coin...maybe win that million dollar prize for most lending
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

Picked up some more DAV hopefully we drop some more -- i'll double down at $3 per coin...maybe win that million dollar prize for most lending
'And the Winner is"......... Drum Roll.................Their MOM.
FeelPower

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Люди нe вклaдывaйтe бaбки в этoт cкaм,yжe 3 дня нe мoгy вывecти дaвop нa биpжy.Caпopт нe oтвeчaeт!!!
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

Getting close.... to $3.00 you gonna slam that mofo and buy big?
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Getting close.... to $0.00  Tongue Tongue Tongue
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

Getting close.... to $0.00  Tongue Tongue Tongue

haha... yes, get down, get down.... I am going to buy the whole DAVOR company very soon, i got a few spare bucks.
Calidude

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Reportedly now a cease and desist order from Texas about Davor coins now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTMgVMoaawM

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
lovelove

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Interview with the CEO on Teleram:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shla-rafia/new-interview-with-ceo-julien-of-davorcoin-from-telegram

I feel very confident after readng this. He states that the glitch was fake news, that Davors system is strong, that once Bitcoin goes up Davor goes up (bitcoin going up since afew hours) and more.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@shla-rafia/new-interview-with-ceo-julien-of-davorcoin-from-telegram

I feel very confident after readng this. He states that the glitch was fake news, that Davors system is strong, that once Bitcoin goes up Davor goes up (bitcoin going up since afew hours) and more.

Interview sounds promising. Hope crypto market rally will help Davor to get back to stabilize coin price and interest rates.
In any case today Davor is the world's biggest crypto lending platform.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

Will see if davor still alive tomorrow and monday or their lottery is exit!
Apcyntax187

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I bought 1000 Monero Gold for $66 as a trial buy to see where it might go, and in under 24 hours the coin was called a scam, dropped to 2 tenths of a cent and then became unavailable for trade again, as I now sit on my bag. It's not much money, but at least you guys didn't experience that route.
Sebi2k3

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

The One and Only Numer One!    https://homeblockcoin.com/lwvfdecb
lovelove

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

Interview sounds promising. Hope crypto market rally will help Davor to get back to stabilize coin price and interest rates.
In any case today Davor is the world's biggest crypto lending platform.

I hope so too. The Texas Effect accelerated theDavor ship  and hopefully the market will hit the go /no go at the right time to catapult it out of orbit sraight to the stars
arindigu

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

I hope people investing in any cryptocurrency not only davorcoin or bitcoin realizes that nobody really knows what will happen to these coins in the future because these are intangible coins. The whole system is a computer program or let's say a software and is all up there in the internet so any irregularity (if there will be any) cannot be pointed to any person specifically or organization. These coins are not even registered to any country of any association for tax purposes and regulation, although there are countries that may ban them.

My point is, let us not be easily be convinced by those person saying negative things of news about these coins whatever these coins maybe because it is impossible to determine the real thing about these coins like are they for good or not. Majority of these people really know nothing and they are just trying to distract the investors, they are just fooling people and influencing them not to invest.

If a certain coin went up or down in terms of their value, it is not because of the reasons these fud people are saying, the real reason for the up's and down of cryptocurrency price is because investors either invested more or pulled-out their investment nothing more nothing less.

So if you decided to invest or not to invest in it, it should not be because you believed in what these fool people are saying or not, but instead because you decided for yourself.
As for myself i decided to invest not because of what other people are saying favoring it, but because i analyzed it for myself the possibility of earnings and losses. Of course there are risks and that's what makes of successful people, not afraid of taking risks.
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

Under $3 per coin time to sell! Now forget this! The ship has sank...

No in all seriousness. Don't invest in lending platforms like this. They are scams and have no product to back it. Find a coin/token with a product that is backed.
arindigu

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

easy for you to say because many have been influenced already by baseless speculations.
Calidude

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

They are scams and have no product to back it. Find a coin/token with a product that is backed.
I could not agree more I was burned by a couple of them I ashamedly admit, but I have learned my lesson.

Keeping your money is more important than greed and trying to make much more with scam lending coins.

I am going to post in every lending platform calling them a scam because 99% of them are. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Move ON,,   Crypto market are now going to collapse.   Wink Wink Wink
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

Under $3 per coin time to sell! Now forget this! The ship has sank...

No in all seriousness. Don't invest in lending platforms like this. They are scams and have no product to back it. Find a coin/token with a product that is backed.

Are you Davor investor? If not why you give those stupid and provocative advises?
Go buy some Ripple and some icecream and have a nice day...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: