Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN]  (Read 17491 times)
Crypto1029384756

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:40:53 PM by Crypto1029384756

INSTANTLY RETURN 10% OF YOUR INVESTED MONEY AT DAVOR COIN LENDING PROGRAM!!!

Open your account at this link
https://davor.io/Account/Registration?r=935B90

Youtube instruction link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAIu-bUUCdM&t=57s

How can you guarantee that you will pay the 10%? And will you transfer it? Will it be done in USD?

And how do I contact you? I can't send you a private message because I am a "Newby", you can change this in your account settings (Allow Newby to send PM)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

Davor exchange unlocked now, everyone can trade DAV.
Let's get back to normal investment life.
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Its sinking now..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Guy's stop selling! I have 10,000 DAV my break even is $110
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

Davor is growing fast, now it's 132$.
DAV withdraw works fine.
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

=D Interesting to see how long this project will be in reality.
Lillyblossom

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Hi,

I registered with the site. But when it sent the confirmation link to my email to complete the registration, it did not show up. I checked my junk spam folder and there is nothing. I submitted the form to resend the link three times over the last two days. Still nothing. I would really like to sign up.

Can any one help or suggest anything,

Thanks in advance,

Lilly
divest.ted

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

Hi,

I registered with the site. But when it sent the confirmation link to my email to complete the registration, it did not show up. I checked my junk spam folder and there is nothing. I submitted the form to resend the link three times over the last two days. Still nothing. I would really like to sign up.

Thanks in advance,

Lilly

Don't sign up you'll get cheated out of your Cash like Bitconnect and other Pyramid Schemes its Amway on Steroids with no profit!
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Lilly

Don't sign up you'll get cheated out of your Cash like Bitconnect and other Pyramid Schemes its Amway on Steroids with no profit!

They want 2% per day and think it is sustainable. As long as they make some money we cannot blame them. But don't cry if all money is lost.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
divest.ted

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Lilly

They want 2% per day and think it is sustainable. As long as they make some money we cannot blame them. But don't cry if all money is lost.

Well said -- no one is forcing anyone to gamble either. I just think it is a high risk pyramid scheme.
Bio Hazard

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Davor doesn't have fixed interest rates...It's about 1-1.3% in avg, not 2%...
JustCrypt

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Guys how you fell about Davorcoin after bitconnect scam?  Is there any problems with withdraw?  I lost my money at bitconnect and now i'm looking for a couple lendings for passive income i choose Homeblockcoin and looking forward for Davorcoin.
Potatohead134

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Davor coin atm is working just fine, you can withdraw and its all good, few days ago when there was a bcc dump and panic the exchange was slow cause they probably slowed down transfers so people would stop panic selling for no reason, its funny how these platforms always seem to attract the biggest noobs and idiots that always panic sell, if you go into this expecting a sure thing you are an idiot. Look at it as a super high risk high reward project.
JustCrypt

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

Davor coin atm is working just fine, you can withdraw and its all good, few days ago when there was a bcc dump and panic the exchange was slow cause they probably slowed down transfers so people would stop panic selling for no reason, its funny how these platforms always seem to attract the biggest noobs and idiots that always panic sell, if you go into this expecting a sure thing you are an idiot. Look at it as a super high risk high reward project.

Thank you for answer i'll lending here  Smiley
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

Again dump hahaha.. I know what will happen soon. Grin
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

so withdraws of btc and/or DAV coins are working OK?  with Bitconnect down and HextraCoin not doing much I need a new lending platform to give a little excitement every day!

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
tolmar

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

The lending program that will have names and faces known and behind the scheme will have my support .  I think with the break of bitconnect and people lossing 90% of the money there will be difficult to belive in ANY of lending platform. Thats why all of developers of lending programs are annoymous as sooner or later there is a fall and investors in the dry.
I think if people do not want to trade crypto they should invest in crypto fund like some to be found on Iconomy....or similar...
Lending program with occasional negative interest when crypto falls will have my belive.  As in life there is not always going up it some times goes down to.   Lending programs with daily rate almost the same even if market crash they should be considered ponzi scheme if not all of them found now in the market....
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

The lending program that will have names and faces known and behind the scheme will have my support .  I think with the break of bitconnect and people lossing 90% of the money there will be difficult to belive in ANY of lending platform. Thats why all of developers of lending programs are annoymous as sooner or later there is a fall and investors in the dry.
I think if people do not want to trade crypto they should invest in crypto fund like some to be found on Iconomy....or similar...
Lending program with occasional negative interest when crypto falls will have my belive.  As in life there is not always going up it some times goes down to.   Lending programs with daily rate almost the same even if market crash they should be considered ponzi scheme if not all of them found now in the market....

same thing here. i have no idea davorcoin exist until now that they were mentioned on bcc thread.

i didn't have ethlend and wasn't interested on lending platform but i end up having some of it because they did an airdrop. i'm not sure what sort of lending platform they do but don't you think ethlend is legit?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
itsnasir

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

DavorCoin = Bitconnect = SCAM! Ponzi Scheme. Another HYIP group. Now they are not making money through hyip's because all investors of HYIP moved to crypto! So this is what the devised. Its a pyramid scheme. DO NOT INVEST! You will loose. The one who started thread, He's not Dev nor anyone from website. It's also a lie. OBVIOUSLY he made a fake id here and posted because nowadays everyone see a new crypto they jump in. Especially someone who is offering too good to be true profits. You can make that YOURSELF by trading. Here you will loose ONLY! People who will invest support this system and people who loose money, It's because of all the greedy people who want to make profits hoping the website works few months or something and when new people join. This scam coin will reach its target, Dump and run away with people's money. Once again AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

DavorCoin = Bitconnect = SCAM! Ponzi Scheme. Another HYIP group. Now they are not making money through hyip's because all investors of HYIP moved to crypto! So this is what the devised. Its a pyramid scheme. DO NOT INVEST! You will loose. The one who started thread, He's not Dev nor anyone from website. It's also a lie. OBVIOUSLY he made a fake id here and posted because nowadays everyone see a new crypto they jump in. Especially someone who is offering too good to be true profits. You can make that YOURSELF by trading. Here you will loose ONLY! People who will invest support this system and people who loose money, It's because of all the greedy people who want to make profits hoping the website works few months or something and when new people join. This scam coin will reach its target, Dump and run away with people's money. Once again AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!

How do you know that Davorcoin operates exactly like Bitconnect?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: