Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 4 BTC - Paying back in 4 months with interest  (Read 370 times)
rrivero05 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:38:28 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 07:52:52 PM by rrivero05

Anyone willing to lend 4 BTC? I can provide personal information, sign a contract and can guarantee the payment will be completed in 4 months with interest. Collateral can be negotiated but depends on what you can accept other than AltCoins.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

Anyone willing to lend 4BTC? I have no collateral, but I can provide personal information, sign a contract and can guarantee the payment will be completed in 4 months with interest.

Unless you have 4BTC+20/30% of their value in altcoins or something easy to get rid of in case of default you are not going anywhere asking for 20k$ as you were asking for money to eat.
rrivero05 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

You are correct. I might have collateral but it depends on what the lender can or will accept.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

Post a list of everything you're able to offer as collateral, don't even bother saying any the following; cars, real estate, domains, immovable objects, items with very poor liquidity.

Also, please post your location, as locals may be more likely to loan to you.
rrivero05 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:05:30 PM

I am from USA. If that's the case, in your experience can you provide examples of collateral that's easy to get rid of ?
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:06:23 PM

I am from USA. If that's the case, in your experience can you provide examples of collateral that's easy to get rid of ?
Established, high volume alternative cryptocurrencies are the golden standard of collateral on this board. An account that you can't reclaim access to that has value is probably #2. If you don't have either of those you are probably not going to get a loan here, especially one as large as you are asking for, but maybe someone would accept physical collateral like electronics or precious metals. Don't expect that to be cheap, though.
rrivero05 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

Established, high volume alternative cryptocurrencies are the golden standard of collateral on this board. An account that you can't reclaim access to that has value is probably #2. If you don't have either of those you are probably not going to get a loan here, especially one as large as you are asking for, but maybe someone would accept physical collateral like electronics or precious metals. Don't expect that to be cheap, though.

Understood. Thanks for the tip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: