Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56015 times)
gkucmierz (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:33:16 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:39:43 PM by gkucmierz

Experty.io - GET PAID CALLS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE
Get Paid in Cryptocurrency for Consultation-type Calls. Open your free international paid hotline in seconds

Official Experty.io Resources on Bitcointalk.org

Watch the explainer video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDr6ax5gI

Watch the Experty live demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ8nd8rf9A

Experty interviewed by Omar from Crypt0sNews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4i3StzLl_Q  

Experty has an extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers from the ReactPoland software consulting company, influential advisory board members, and strong partners in the blockchain scene. We are located in CryptoValley, the heart of the blockchain community.

Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for.wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption  within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.

Our application will be the number one choice for all crypto consultations.

We have partnered with some of the best and most well known blockchain companies, including:
- MME (For Crypto Lawyers Consultations via Experty)
- Bitcoin Suisse (For ICO and Crypto Paid Hotline via Experty)
- ProofSuite.com (For Premium Help Desk via Experty)
- QuantStamp (Smart Contracts Audits Consultations via Experty)

These companies have declared that they will use our software in their workflow. More partnerships with other blockchain companies will be announced in the future. And we hope to be the first to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream.

Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for.wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption  within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.

EXPERTY LINKS:
WHITEPAPER | ONE PAGE SUMMARY | WEBSITE | GITHUB | TWITTER | MEDIUM

HUFFINGTON POST:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ethereum-based-expertyio-is-using-blockchain-technology_us_599c4461e4b0ac90f2cba9eb

NEWSBTC:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/29/experty-decentralized-p2p-platform/
& more articles available in the “AS SEEN ON” section on the Experty website.

WHITEPAPER:
https://www.experty.io/docs/Experty-Whitepaper.pdf

CEO Kamil Przeorski speaking at Blockchain & FinTech Week in New York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSS61bXQdj0

THE EXPERTY PROVIDES $100k of EXY tokens via Airdrop
Please visit www.AirdropAlert.com for more details. The airdrop FAQ is available here:
https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf

ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN AND EXY TOKENS
Why is Experty better with BLOCKCHAIN?

1) BUSINESS EXECUTION: We don't hold users’ private keys, so there are less legal issues for us to work through.

2) A NEW ECONOMY: Experts from countries such as Venezuela (eg. spanish teachers) will have access to a new tool enabling monetization of their time on the global market. This has never been possible before Experty. People across the globe will be able to connect with others in a way that will encourage commerce.

3) SECURITY: Refunds and protection are provided to both parties via the smart contract. No 3rd party payment processor is required. Private keys are owned by the users.

Why is the Experty (EXY) token necessary?

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
Examples of premium features include:
- Paid group calls (ie. webinars)
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Paid group chats like in Telegram

Token Sale & Allocation
Pre-sale hard cap 5k ETH and total hard cap 9k ETH

Team

The founders of Experty also founded a software consulting company three years ago, called React Poland (www.ReactPoland.com) -  all of the team members moved to develop the Experty cross-platform application.

Advisors

Timeline

We have bounty allocation of EXY tokens for translations. Please provide your portfolio before requesting it.

For marketing AirDrop/Bounties, we work exclusively with AirDropAlert.com at the moment.

@Experty (Kamil), @tomekdyl (Tom), @gkucmierz (Greg) and @Mattsac (Matt) will be managing the bitcointalk replies.

Cash tag: $EXY

Experty pre-sale interest registration starts today, register your interest here:
www.pre-sale.experty.io

Are you an influencer? Contact us at influencers@experty.io

Don't forget to join our Experty Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

I like this idea which is very solid explained video is very interesting. Use case is pretty good so that I think it will be another good project.
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:11:53 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:29:42 AM by Experty

I like this idea which is very solid explained video is very interesting. Use case is pretty good so that I think it will be another good project.

Thank you AlloM, we believe in the project as well. We are working hard on both sides. Do you know any influencers who may use Experty? We believe, that working with crypto influencers closely in first months of this project is crucial for the long term success.

As mentioned in the description, our goal is to be number one app for paid consultations in the crypto space in one year. Later we plan to expand to other industries after we will have a solid and scalable technology development.

EDIT:
Hello Everyone,

We are thrilled to announce that The Dollar Vigilante becomes Experty ambassador!

Here are details:
https://medium.com/@experty_io/the-dollar-vigilante-becomes-experty-ambassador-8c273d4e3a1f
PaoloRololo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

What crypto-currencies will be accepted during the sale?
gkucmierz (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:16:28 PM

What crypto-currencies will be accepted during the sale?

Good question.

We will accept ETH for sure and other ones via Bitcoin Suisse.
msjuris

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

lawyer, crypto and stocks trader

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

Wow something that I can actually use for my profession. Im excited to see how this will turn out. Good luck dev.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

i think this is great project sir. reserve indonesian translation if needed
gloupsy

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:28 PM

very interesting, i'll follow this project
Experty

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:57:40 PM

Wow something that I can actually use for my profession. Im excited to see how this will turn out. Good luck dev.

Are you a lawyer who is interested to use Experty when it's live?

Similar to our Experty team - we are software consultants and we we are building Experty to solve our own problem.

I'm wondering what other profession may use Experty?
Experty

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:14:12 PM

Please first show us that you care about the project. Minimum review of our whitepaper is the must. We are looking for high quality work.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

Interesting project. The impressive size of the team. For a long time in this business. They know what they are doing.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Experty

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:44:27 PM

Interesting project. The impressive size of the team. For a long time in this business. They know what they are doing.

Thanks for good words! Join our telegram if you like the idea we are working on --> https://t.me/joinchat/D4s22ERg5b3zYzaIgC01Iw
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

Please first show us that you care about the project. Minimum review of our whitepaper is the must. We are looking for high quality work.

oke sir
AirdropAlertcom

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:14:32 AM

We are happy to work with Experty and host their airdrop!

For FAQ regarding the airdrop : https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf
Subscribers who didn't receive an email please be patient. We are reaching the caps of our email server and emails are in queue. However all emails will go through withing 24 hours. If you are a subscriber of our website there is no rush. Since the airdrop is limited to subscribers we will give you a minimum of 2 weeks to register.

Any other questions that is not in the FAQ please contact us at support@airdropalert.com

We understand people are excited about the airdrop that Experty is doing. However since we are hosting it, try to keep the channels of Experty about Experty and contact us for airdrop related questions.

fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:30 AM

this project sounds interesting and also really promising. looking forward for this project. good job to the team.  Smiley
punqpunq

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:25:55 AM

This project is the most promising project i have seen in last times. I have watched video and like your idea. Would like to be a supporter.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

There has been many new coins lately with a ton of airdrops and launch campaigns coming through this forum. I have been very reluctant to follow these launches due to the lack of professionalism, creative and innovation surrounding their projects. I have found only a couple projects worth watching and this happens to be one of them. The website, forum post here, and social media campaigns, are enough to show anyone that this team is serious about innovation and they are going to make a significant impact.

The one piece of advice I want to offer is to possibly add a short video on the homepage of the website which explains in a very simple manner exactly what this project is aiming to accomplish and how they intent on doing that. By doing this you will greatly improve your chance of getting people that land on the site to convert to believers. Not everyone is technically savvy, but that doesn't mean they don't want to invest in your ideas and vision.

For example, put the video that you posted in this thread (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDr6ax5gI) on the homepage of the website.

I joined the telegram channel and followed you on Twitter so I can stay up-to-date on the project. Best of luck and it's nice to see such a well put together launch.
Experty

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

About the platform. Any expertise can join or only expert related to blockchain stuffs?
For example I want to sell my expertise in photography.. it will be available?

Anyone. It's like a Skype or Whatsup application with a cryptocurrency wallet.

Skype can be used by anyone. The only difference is that if someone calls you, you know your rate per minute and you receive the money automatically.

It's like Skype-like consultations app with automated billing system via blockchain so it can be used anywhere in the world (no paypal or bank required required in order to receive money).
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

This thread is one of the better ones I have seen for a while now on Bitcointalk. I still have to read the whitepaper, but can I already ask 1 question;

What kind of professionals can use Experty? I am curious about healthcare, can professionals from healthcare also use this platform?

27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

The idea is interesting! We must keep pace with the times! How many master classes on Skype and so on ... It would be great and convenient to immediately settle on the spot, using only some internal service!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: