Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56017 times)
Experty

Activity: 288
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:34:22 AM

I would like to know if you have the vector file for the logo. I want to create some artwork and I did not find the file for this. 

Here is the vector (Photoshop) file .ai --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3eUtuV-vYMwY3BaVnRSVFBHVzA/view?usp=sharing

I hope it helps.
henry.astar1

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

Hi, you say that if EXY reaches mass adoption, it's possible the Ethereum network wouldn't be able to support the level of EXY transactions, and that having your own token, you would have the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for your needs. My question is, which other platforms are you considering and what are their primary benefits? Thanks

This is why we have EXY tokens, it was written in the first ANN post:

Why is the Experty (EXY) token necessary?

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
Examples of premium features include:
- Paid group calls (ie. webinars)
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Paid group chats like in Telegram

This is the huge project at this week ago.
Great Big Dev Team, details video and clear Roadmap, think deeply on this services.

But it need many time to study this great planning, please take more time to read thought of it.
Dont' miss this great chance to learn a great complete marketing product. !
gkucmierz (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:35:41 AM

Very exciting video and interesting idea.
but what is the base of your token?
where is it possible to find your roadmap?
do you have terms of returning investments in case of project fall?

Roadmap is on our website and in the main BitcoinTalk ANN (first post in that thread)
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

Trust in online expertise is diminished by low interactivity when teaching content is almost static. Will your system include some  layer of two-way interaction to contribute to increasing mutual understanding and confidence?
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:36:06 AM

A interesting project with good team. I think you have all for good start.
Wish you luck!
Experty

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:37:56 AM

Trust in online expertise is diminished by low interactivity when teaching content is almost static. Will your system include some  layer of two-way interaction to contribute to increasing mutual understanding and confidence?

Everything is possible. We need to focus on the main promise first, later on we plan to expand from there.

BTW. I am also BitSend lover :-) hodl them for longer time ;-)
Good_Boy

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

The concept is interesting. Especially for countries with a developed financial system. + fewer intermediaries in selling their time and knowledge.
raji4wealth

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

Interesting and very cool project. we will support on you always. Thank You
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:05 AM

Look nice,i think this will be a promising project
byte.sumsum

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:41:23 AM

We are happy to work with Experty and host their airdrop!

For FAQ regarding the airdrop : https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf
Subscribers who didn't receive an email please be patient. We are reaching the caps of our email server and emails are in queue. However all emails will go through withing 24 hours. If you are a subscriber of our website there is no rush. Since the airdrop is limited to subscribers we will give you a minimum of 2 weeks to register.

Any other questions that is not in the FAQ please contact us at support@airdropalert.com

We understand people are excited about the airdrop that Experty is doing. However since we are hosting it, try to keep the channels of Experty about Experty and contact us for airdrop related questions.

Will it translate to another languages version ?
It will help many people join this solid  project !
Work hard and heart !
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

Tokenize of calls is an interesting idea. I can only wish good luck to the project team. By the way, do you have competitors in this sphere?
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:00 AM

Hi, you say that if EXY reaches mass adoption, it's possible the Ethereum network wouldn't be able to support the level of EXY transactions, and that having your own token, you would have the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for your needs. My question is, which other platforms are you considering and what are their primary benefits? Thanks

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling

Yes, you have EXY tokens for flexibility, and if the need to move from Ethereum arises, as per my post My question is, which other platforms are you considering and what are their primary benefits?
cemungut

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

Looking for good ico..i believe this ico will great in future.  Wink
iamjerome0324

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

What more can you ask for? Very clear and detailed video and roadmap..way to go!
jthibo

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

Interesting idea, good road map. I wish you success in promoting the company!
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

This project is the most promising project i have seen in last times. I have watched video and like your idea. Would like to be a supporter.  Smiley Smiley
0cryptonymous0

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:44:55 AM

what u'r specification of that token??
Experty

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:45:36 AM

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling

Yes, you have EXY tokens for flexibility, and if the need to move from Ethereum arises, as per my post My question is, which other platforms are you considering and what are their primary benefits?

We are evaluating few options, in the meantime we use Etheruem.

There is no clear winner, yet since all this technology is still very young. We may draft a blog post about this questions, since it's interesting question.

I think, it's still too early. We take our job seriously on scaling issues etc.
Goooope

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

How do you ensure that the project can be completed on schedule?

▄█▄
█████████
███████
█████████
███████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
█████▓██████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
█████████████
█████████████████
████████████████████
███████████
███████
█████████
████████
████████
███████
▀█▀

▄█▄
█████████
███████
█████████
███████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
█████▓██████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
█████████████
█████████████████
████████████████████
███████████
███████
█████████
████████
████████
███████
▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:46:13 AM

Interesting platform. Usually it takes too much time to explain how to pay for services. I could help people tune up mining farm with your help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: