Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:59:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56021 times)
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:25:01 AM

I liked the idea & project seems to explain everything in op,very well writen .
Will do some research before jumping. I have joined one more project very similar to this

Good luck team.
mdikmetas

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

That's awesome! Nice project I have watched the video demo and it was very interesting
agilani

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:25:57 AM

It is a great idea and a great business model. I have few questions about it.

1) have you considered a free model of the app for the general public. Like skype has a paid model "skype for business" and a free model. I think it would be great for a more wider adoption. What you guys think?

2) Do have a beta planned for it if so then how to become part of it?

3) Is EXY mineable and if so when the details will be released?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you
frauswif

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

Hi there, i'm an academic and i could see this being used by myself and my colleagues. many of us do consulting and something like this could greatly facilitate those activities. some fields in which you might get uptake would be the social sciences (sociology, economics, psychology, etc.) and business (management studies, marketing studies) and public administration, social work. Theses are fields where collaboration is common and the expertise in high demand. Academia is also increasingly international, so it would be great to connect our consulting services with people around the world.
vaegynp_vokoch

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

Awesome and exciting Project. Solid team and they look trustworthy. Ive watched the explainer video and it looks very interesting!!
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

awesome Coin I Joined ! ^_^

kalanson1

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

çok enteresan olan bu fikri beğendim ve ilgi ile takip edeceğim.
Mattsac

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

Where i call see alpha-versrion of client? It's interesting to test.
We will launch the first version of Experty app in Q4 2017 before our Token Sale. You will be able to download it from App Store.
Meanwhile here is the demo of the app:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ8nd8rf9A

Also follow us on telegram for updates regarding testing version:
https://t.me/joinchat/D4s22ERg5b3zYzaIgC01Iw
skybird

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

for free international paid hotline, not sure experty app has any differences between other free apps(line, wechat, whatapp..)?
pavelsolovey3

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:31:10 AM

Just joined airdrop, twitter, telegram. Success team!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shcirocco

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:31:19 AM

i'll follow this  project.Interestıng project.Nice team.
Thank you .
Ferryarthur

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:31:22 AM

I get a bad reqest when trying to open the airdrop form?

But I am interested in your idea. Making it easier to share knowledge and be a consultant. Instead of cold calling someone, you have the app. Although i havent seen the way you'll pull people over the bridge to actually start using it. But i havent read the whitepaper completely and do it when i got home. Might join the ico sale if it seems strong enough. I like the idea, the roadmap but still need to see how to make bussiness Harry use it.

andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

Official Experty.io is a good project, I follow twitter, telegram for Airdrop.

thank you
rtyu123

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

very good project. i hope this project will successful.
firestarter7

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

I'm very excited about this project. Really different the concept that you have. I hope it will be good and will rise.
Skysan

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

Looks like it has a real world purpose, as I myself might use this. As we often need guidance in our daily deeds, paying some fee for an expert advice, is worth it. And a platform like this where I can quickly find what I need is needed. Very promising, I'm in.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

Experty.io - GET PAID CALLS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE
Get Paid in Cryptocurrency for Consultation-type Calls. Open your free international paid hotline in seconds

Official Experty.io Resources on Bitcointalk.org

Watch the explainer video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDr6ax5gI

Watch the Experty live demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ8nd8rf9A

Experty interviewed by Omar from Crypt0sNews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4i3StzLl_Q  

Experty has an extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers from the ReactPoland software consulting company, influential advisory board members, and strong partners in the blockchain scene. We are located in CryptoValley, the heart of the blockchain community.

Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for.wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption  within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.

Our application will be the number one choice for all crypto consultations.

We have partnered with some of the best and most well known blockchain companies, including:
- MME (For Crypto Lawyers Consultations via Experty)
- Bitcoin Suisse (For ICO and Crypto Paid Hotline via Experty)
- ProofSuite.com (For Premium Help Desk via Experty)
- QuantStamp (Smart Contracts Audits Consultations via Experty)

These companies have declared that they will use our software in their workflow. More partnerships with other blockchain companies will be announced in the future. And we hope to be the first to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream.

Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for.wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption  within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.

EXPERTY LINKS:
WHITEPAPER | ONE PAGE SUMMARY | WEBSITE | GITHUB | TWITTER | MEDIUM

HUFFINGTON POST:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ethereum-based-expertyio-is-using-blockchain-technology_us_599c4461e4b0ac90f2cba9eb

NEWSBTC:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/29/experty-decentralized-p2p-platform/
& more articles available in the “AS SEEN ON” section on the Experty website.

WHITEPAPER:
https://www.experty.io/docs/Experty-Whitepaper.pdf

CEO Kamil Przeorski speaking at Blockchain & FinTech Week in New York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSS61bXQdj0

THE EXPERTY PROVIDES $100k of EXY tokens via Airdrop
Please visit www.AirdropAlert.com for more details. The airdrop FAQ is available here:
https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf

ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN AND EXY TOKENS
Why is Experty better with BLOCKCHAIN?

1) BUSINESS EXECUTION: We don't hold users’ private keys, so there are less legal issues for us to work through.

2) A NEW ECONOMY: Experts from countries such as Venezuela (eg. spanish teachers) will have access to a new tool enabling monetization of their time on the global market. This has never been possible before Experty. People across the globe will be able to connect with others in a way that will encourage commerce.

3) SECURITY: Refunds and protection are provided to both parties via the smart contract. No 3rd party payment processor is required. Private keys are owned by the users.

Why is the Experty (EXY) token necessary?

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
Examples of premium features include:
- Paid group calls (ie. webinars)
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Paid group chats like in Telegram

Token Sale & Allocation
Pre-sale hard cap 5k ETH and total hard cap 33k ETH

Team

The founders of Experty also founded a software consulting company three years ago, called React Poland (www.ReactPoland.com) -  all of the team members moved to develop the Experty cross-platform application.

Advisors

Timeline

We have bounty allocation of EXY tokens for translations. Please provide your portfolio before requesting it.

For marketing AirDrop/Bounties, we work exclusively with AirDropAlert.com at the moment.

@Experty (Kamil), @tomekdyl (Tom), @gkucmierz (Greg) and @Mattsac (Matt) will be managing the bitcointalk replies.

Cash tag: $EXY

Experty pre-sale interest registration starts today, register your interest here:
www.pre-sale.experty.io

Are you an influencer? Contact us at influencers@experty.io

Don't forget to join our Experty Telegram

It sounds great. I believe it would be successful project. Good luck!

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:35:39 AM

You guys are great, it is a good test of form-filling bots. The form filled out. I went to read about the project))
yelkovan

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:27 AM

strong team with great project.goodluck
zenuxer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:51 AM

im always support this project and im share this information in the social media . thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: