Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXY] Experty.io - Get Paid Calls For Your Expertise 📱  (Read 56017 times)
ramalakli

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

I am going to get a more affordable consultation instead of a lawyer's office for things I want to consult about the laws. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nguyenvukhanh

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

how can't i get Experty Exclusive Airdrop

BashCoin[BASHC] |Skein | MasterNodes
BGauPtWKa6pmjCU7j59NYnYBR3UnedfUqu
noveca

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

good luck for te great project
markala74

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

It has been a good platform to reach people who are experts in their fields.
splinterMAGIC

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

i see youer interview in crypto channel on youtube i loved the idea good work and ood luck
skont83

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

I like the idea behind your project. If you manage to pull it of I can see this project being very successful. I want join to airdrop. Good luck!
tomekdyl

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

I don't see any information about a bounty campaign, aside from translations. Is the intention to use the airdrop-inspired bitcointalk comments and questions (which are required for the airdrop) as the only crowdsourced promotion mechanism and forego the typical Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Bitcointalk profile bounty campaigns?

We're going to prepare Bounty campaign and post information about it here and on Experty.io telegram channel. Please check there for the newest updates.
RakiJako

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:05:42 PM

Good project, complete team, if you need french translation let me know.
I'll participate to the ICO.
defterdar888

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Access to new friends and experts will be easy to discuss examples of writing.
ba1amut

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

What for do you need your tokens? What the difference betwin the same non decentralized projects?
Ansmdr

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

Experty.io - GET PAID CALLS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE
Get Paid in Cryptocurrency for Consultation-type Calls. Open your free international paid hotline in seconds

Experty has an extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers from the ReactPoland software consulting company, influential advisory board members, and strong partners in the blockchain scene. We are located in CryptoValley, the heart of the [Suspicious link removed]munity.

Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for.wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption  within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.

Our application will be the number one choice for all crypto consultations.

We have partnered with some of the best and most well known [Suspicious link removed]panies, including:
- MME (For Crypto Lawyers Consultations via Experty)
- Bitcoin Suisse (For ICO and Crypto Paid Hotline via Experty)
- ProofSuite.com (For Premium Help Desk via Experty)
- QuantStamp (Smart Contracts Audits Consultations via Experty)

These companies have declared that they will use our software in their workflow. More partnerships with other [Suspicious link removed]panies will be announced in the future. And we hope to be the first to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream.

Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for.wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption  within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.

EXPERTY LINKS:
WHITEPAPER | ONE PAGE SUMMARY | WEBSITE | GITHUB | TWITTER | MEDIUM

HUFFINGTON POST:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ethereum-based-expertyio-is-using-blockchain-technology_us_599c4461e4b0ac90f2cba9eb

NEWSBTC:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/29/experty-decentralized-p2p-platform/
& more articles available in the “AS SEEN ON” section on the Experty website.

WHITEPAPER:
https://www.experty.io/docs/Experty-Whitepaper.pdf

CEO Kamil Przeorski speaking at Blockchain & FinTech Week in New York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSS61bXQdj0

THE EXPERTY PROVIDES $100k of EXY tokens via Airdrop
Please visit www.AirdropAlert.com for more details. The airdrop FAQ is available here:
https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf

ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN AND EXY TOKENS
Why is Experty better with BLOCKCHAIN?

1) BUSINESS EXECUTION: We don't hold users’ private keys, so there are less legal issues for us to work through.

2) A NEW ECONOMY: Experts from countries such as Venezuela (eg. spanish teachers) will have access to a new tool enabling monetization of their time on the global market. This has never been possible before Experty. People across the globe will be able to connect with others in a way that will encourage commerce.

3) SECURITY: Refunds and protection are provided to both parties via the smart contract. No 3rd party payment processor is required. Private keys are owned by the users.

Why is the Experty (EXY) token necessary?

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
Examples of premium features include:
- Paid group calls (ie. webinars)
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Paid group chats like in Telegram

Token Sale & Allocation
Pre-sale hard cap 5k ETH and total hard cap 33k ETH
https://www.experty.io/img/external-assets/distribution.jpg?12

Team
https://www.experty.io/img/external-assets/team.jpg
The founders of Experty also founded a software consulting company three years ago, called React Poland (www.ReactPoland.com) -  all of the team members moved to develop the Experty cross-platform application.

Advisors
https://www.experty.io/img/external-assets/advisors.jpg

Timeline
https://www.experty.io/img/mct-graphics/en/roadmap.png

We have bounty allocation of EXY tokens for translations. Please provide your portfolio before requesting it.

For marketing AirDrop/Bounties, we work exclusively with AirDropAlert.com at the moment.

@Experty (Kamil), @tomekdyl (Tom), @gkucmierz (Greg) and @Mattsac (Matt) will be managing the bitcointalk replies.

Cash tag: $EXY

Experty pre-sale interest registration starts today, register your interest here:
www.pre-sale.experty.io

Are you an influencer? Contact us at influencers@experty.io

Don't forget to join our Experty Telegram

Hi! Congratulations for your project! Just two questions: should the invested ETH be returned if min cap is not reached by the end of the pre-sale or ICO? And tokens not sold will be burned? Thank you!
Experty

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Experty.io - GET PAID CALLS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE
Get Paid in Cryptocurrency for Consultation-type Calls. Open your free international paid hotline in seconds

Official Experty.io Resources on Bitcointalk.org

Watch the explainer video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDr6ax5gI

Watch the Experty live demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ8nd8rf9A

Experty interviewed by Omar from Crypt0sNews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4i3StzLl_Q  

Experty has an extraordinary technical team, consisting of developers from the ReactPoland software consulting company, influential advisory board members, and strong partners in the blockchain scene. We are located in CryptoValley, the heart of the [Suspicious link removed]munity.

Our application will be the number one choice for all crypto consultations.

We have partnered with some of the best and most well known [Suspicious link removed]panies, including:
- MME (For Crypto Lawyers Consultations via Experty)
- Bitcoin Suisse (For ICO and Crypto Paid Hotline via Experty)
- ProofSuite.com (For Premium Help Desk via Experty)
- QuantStamp (Smart Contracts Audits Consultations via Experty)

These companies have declared that they will use our software in their workflow. More partnerships with other [Suspicious link removed]panies will be announced in the future. And we hope to be the first to bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream.

EXPERTY LINKS:
WHITEPAPER | ONE PAGE SUMMARY | WEBSITE | GITHUB | TWITTER | MEDIUM

HUFFINGTON POST:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ethereum-based-expertyio-is-using-blockchain-technology_us_599c4461e4b0ac90f2cba9eb

NEWSBTC:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/29/experty-decentralized-p2p-platform/
& more articles available in the “AS SEEN ON” section on the Experty website.

WHITEPAPER:
https://www.experty.io/docs/Experty-Whitepaper.pdf

CEO Kamil Przeorski speaking at Blockchain & FinTech Week in New York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSS61bXQdj0

THE EXPERTY PROVIDES $100k of EXY tokens via Airdrop
Please visit www.AirdropAlert.com for more details. The airdrop FAQ is available here:
https://www.experty.io/docs/FAQ-Experty-airdrop.pdf

ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN AND EXY TOKENS
Why is Experty better with BLOCKCHAIN?

1) BUSINESS EXECUTION: We don't hold users’ private keys, so there are less legal issues for us to work through.

2) A NEW ECONOMY: Experts from countries such as Venezuela (eg. spanish teachers) will have access to a new tool enabling monetization of their time on the global market. This has never been possible before Experty. People across the globe will be able to connect with others in a way that will encourage commerce.

3) SECURITY: Refunds and protection are provided to both parties via the smart contract. No 3rd party payment processor is required. Private keys are owned by the users.

Why is the Experty (EXY) token necessary?

1) FLEXIBILITY: If the Experty application reaches mass adoption it is possible that the Ethereum network will not scale quickly enough to handle all of our transactions. Having our own token (EXY) will allow us the flexibility to migrate to whichever platform is most suitable for our needs.

2) INCENTIVE:  We have tokens set aside for the purpose of incentivizing early adopters and influencers to use the Experty application. Our go-to-market strategy is to work closely with crypto influencers in the first year in order to optimize the user experience and interface. Once the Experty application is ready for mass market we will target mass market influencers/celebrities such as Christiano Ronaldo, Madonna, and Justin Bieber to help bring Experty into the mainstream.

3) PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITIES: Instead of paying for premium memberships, users who have a certain amount of EXY staked in their wallet will be able to use premium features without additional fees.
Examples of premium features include:
- Paid group calls (ie. webinars)
- Conversation recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Paid group chats like in Telegram

Token Sale & Allocation
Pre-sale hard cap 5k ETH and total hard cap 33k ETH

Team

The founders of Experty also founded a software consulting company three years ago, called React Poland (www.ReactPoland.com) -  all of the team members moved to develop the Experty cross-platform application.

Advisors

Timeline

We have bounty allocation of EXY tokens for translations. Please provide your portfolio before requesting it.

For marketing AirDrop/Bounties, we work exclusively with AirDropAlert.com at the moment.

@Experty (Kamil), @tomekdyl (Tom), @gkucmierz (Greg) and @Mattsac (Matt) will be managing the bitcointalk replies.

Cash tag: $EXY

Experty pre-sale interest registration starts today, register your interest here:
www.pre-sale.experty.io

Are you an influencer? Contact us at influencers@experty.io

Don't forget to join our Experty Telegram

Hi! Congratulations for your project! Just two questions: should the invested ETH be returned if min cap is not reached by the end of the pre-sale or ICO? And tokens not sold will be burned? Thank you!

Yes, if we won't reach min cap then we will return and not sold tokens will be burned.

gmsaltarelli

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

The project looks promising, a good idea, a great team. Success in development!
errol94

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:11:23 PM

I remember paying $900 for an assignment that I had for university. I paid him via paypal which was almost instant. This was a flat fee.
Now, in terms of pay per minute, I think most consultations would have an hourly rate. So what makes this app unique? I can easily pay per hour and get help from an expert.

Also, I understand that the client may default on payment, but in terms of minutes, a lot of consultations have "wasted" time that would add up. For example, a one hour session could only have 50 minutes of productive activity. Can Experty keep track of this? What if there are disputes between the client and knowledge expert?

Thanks.

Regards,
Errol
t3ix33

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

Hello,

Thank you for the airdrop, this project is awesome and i wish you a great future

Experty

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

I remember paying $900 for an assignment that I had for university. I paid him via paypal which was almost instant. This was a flat fee.
Now, in terms of pay per minute, I think most consultations would have an hourly rate. So what makes this app unique? I can easily pay per hour and get help from an expert.

Also, I understand that the client may default on payment, but in terms of minutes, a lot of consultations have "wasted" time that would add up. For example, a one hour session could only have 50 minutes of productive activity. Can Experty keep track of this? What if there are disputes between the client and knowledge expert?

Thanks.

Regards,
Errol

It's pay per minute with refunds abilities in case of you are not happy (probably in 5 minutes to decided if you want a refund and the person will be suitable for your needs)

Experty

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

Hello developers. Tell me please. When will the ICO be?
Bounty campaign will be?

Pre-Sale started already www.pre-sale.experty.io

The main sale is planned to December
artpetro

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:59:24 PM

The interesting project which is necessary. We will look at successions of events. At the moment I wish you success and I watch result

crazyheinz

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

just watched the interview with Crypt0 and got intrested in this project. Looking good with a strong team, will put this on my watchlist.

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

very interesting project. follow your twitter account and telegram channel. i want to participate and promote your project, i hope it will may successful. thank you and good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: