Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡  (Read 4428 times)
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

I find it weird that there is not more noise around this project...

that is what i'm wondering as well. Project looks good, products look amazing...they are worth more noise

I find it weird that there is not more noise around this project...

There is an explanation for this. There is a thorough preparation before declaring themselves. Soon the announcements will be updated and we will start.  Wink

Hi guys) Good time for investors) I'm in)

You have correctly noticed. Now there is an opportunity to buy tokens with a huge discount. This is the best time for investors.

Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

In this scheme, you can see the differences between the hardware purse XZEN and other wallets.

MakersONE

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

Hi guys!
Explain how it will work a currency exchange on your gadgets? Do you plan to create your own exchange service or maybe you will use already known exchange services?

I also give you a quote from whitepaper.
One of the important problems associated with the management of cryptocurrencies and tokens is facilitating exchange, making it safe and rapid.
There is not much attention paid to this question, however, there are those risks related to necessity to entrust financial assets and private information to a third party. XZEN wallet eliminates that problem by organizing an automatic decentralized exchange, which does not require the transfer of private data and which can be used directly by the client within inside wallet. It is planned to implement that decision through the integration of third-party reliable services, such as ShapeShift.

I like how wallet made. Very nice design and indeed it looks very friendly. Looks much better then this 8bits trezors and ledgers. I think XZEN is the future of hardware wallets other ones is already past.

We are really glad that you like the design, but still here the main functionality of the device itself. But the design is good too  Cheesy
Thank you all for your opinions. It's good that you are with us in the same boat, guys.

Why doesn't this thread have 1000s of messages?  Huh

Very soon, we hope also for your help in this  Smiley
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:48:02 PM

Xzen just shows the future and undoubtedly crypto is the future, i really like the product, i think it is a complete wallet, full of features and usability.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

well, it would be nice to have your wallet always on your wirst. i wouldn't put all my money in it, but just a day to day amount, like you do now with a $$$ wallet. it would be useful once we start using crypto everyday

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

Viewed from the roadmap the project is well planned and hopefully this can work as expected
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

I love the band, it's so easy to have it for everyday life. I think is the future of hardware wallet. Really love it as by design and i hope as functional wallet.

What about the securities? If it's working on nfc/bluetooth or whatever those things will be pretty easy to hack in future, isn't it? How are you going to secure wallets? Thanks
MakersONE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

well, it would be nice to have your wallet always on your wirst. i wouldn't put all my money in it, but just a day to day amount, like you do now with a $$$ wallet. it would be useful once we start using crypto everyday

It seems to me that this is the meaning of such purses. In fact, it is not necessary to carry your entire deposit with you, but to use it for everyday life, keeping the necessary amount of money on it - it will be really convenient!  Shocked

I love the band, it's so easy to have it for everyday life. I think is the future of hardware wallet. Really love it as by design and i hope as functional wallet.

What about the securities? If it's working on nfc/bluetooth or whatever those things will be pretty easy to hack in future, isn't it? How are you going to secure wallets? Thanks

NFC & Bluetooth just thecommunication channels. NFC works in too small area and it is very hard to catch it. For bluetooth our sugest is to use it in secure places (such as your home). For the cold storage your cryptocurrencies you will have XZEN's multidecriptioned algorithms and usb-connection. In addition, it should be noted that all data transmission is encrypted.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

This is really nteresting idea. The cryptocurrency will for a long time come into everyday use, if not invent such things. A purse in the shape of a bracelet would be very practical to use, and if it was also a fitness bracelet, it would be indispensable in life.   Roll Eyes

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

Bitcointalk username: vivland
Bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=902444
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Margoslen
Week #1 (12/11 – 19/11)
--------------------------------------
Tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/Margoslen/status/932305313507799041

Retweets:
1. 13/11- https://twitter.com/XZENwallet/status/927940657955696640
2. 15/11- https://twitter.com/XZENwallet/status/930102338026725378
3. 17/11- https://twitter.com/XZENwallet/status/929339912415039488
4. 18/11- https://twitter.com/XZENwallet/status/929023073625534464
5. 19/11- https://twitter.com/XZENwallet/status/930421785325113352

Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:43 PM

i don't think you have to report your twitter bounty here  Grin

EllaPonchik

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

Good afternoon. You have a very interesting project, I looked at the advantages that are different from other companies. Tell me, do you plan to develop all over the world? Or do you develop in individual countries at this stage? In which countries?
MakersONE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

That's right. Do not leave your reports any longer in the announcement.
MakersONE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:01:25 PM

Good afternoon. You have a very interesting project, I looked at the advantages that are different from other companies. Tell me, do you plan to develop all over the world? Or do you develop in individual countries at this stage? In which countries?

Of course XZEN is the international company and how the blockchain has no boarders so do the XZEN. We will ship and support our products worldwide.  Smiley
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

C'mon guys let's spread a word about this amazing product. It's really worth to contribute and give this company a chance to change the hardware wallets prodcution. I do believe this guys can achieve the goals. And wallets looks very nice designed.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Xzen will support all crypto currencies like btc, eth and tokens or it will be limited for few one's only, i hope it will accept the majority as this is the reason i have to create and manage multiple wallets at the moment, i need all in one wallet.

Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:38:32 PM

Xzen will support all crypto currencies like btc, eth and tokens or it will be limited for few one's only, i hope it will accept the majority as this is the reason i have to create and manage multiple wallets at the moment, i need all in one wallet.

they will probably add new coins in time

MakersONE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:28 PM

XZEN will support both: all popular cryptocurrencies and unlimited amount of tokens.
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

XZEN will support both: all popular cryptocurrencies and unlimited amount of tokens.

is there a list right now to see wich currencies will be supported from the start?

Dasengineer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

Day by day the funds slowly but confidently increasing. Let's spread a word about xzen so this guys can start to develop this nice wallets for us. And i'm sure i will use one of them in future Smiley
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

One of the uniqueness key feature of XZEN Cyber Security is that provides to the users a backup and restoring feature of private keys for each blockchain
multi currency and other functionalities. In an event of wallet lost or stollen, the device is automatically un-accessible until the user identifies via Touch
ID or passcode, therefore no one can have access to the private keys into the wallet.

That is awesome feature! Nobody has something like that!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: