Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡  (Read 4423 times)
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

One of the uniqueness key feature of XZEN Cyber Security is that provides to the users a backup and restoring feature of private keys for each blockchain
multi currency and other functionalities. In an event of wallet lost or stollen, the device is automatically un-accessible until the user identifies via Touch
ID or passcode, therefore no one can have access to the private keys into the wallet.

That is awesome feature! Nobody has something like that!

yeah this is the first of its kind right now. wereables for cryptos. that's a first!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:12:10 PM

The aim of XZEN is not only to produce something that isn’t even out on the market yet, but it’s also to reevaluate all what’s already done and give completely new opportunities.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

The aim of XZEN is not only to produce something that isn’t even out on the market yet, but it’s also to reevaluate all what’s already done and give completely new opportunities.

yeah, they shoudl totally do an advertising video on youtube

Dasengineer

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

XZEN crypto wallet consists of two main components:
• Mobile Applications and or web applications, which are considered to be wallet’s responsibility centre, providing access to all services.
• A secure hardware device in the form of XZEN Walllet or XZEN Band, providing safe cold storage of Private Keys and being the security center of the wallet

Dasengineer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

The main tasks of XZEN in the product development:
1. Providing a high level of security for the users with various levels of
knowledge
2. Providing a wide range of financial services within the wallet for effective
management of the user’s personal finances
3. Intuitive, consistent and simple user interface
4. Bright modern design and high-quality materials
5. Maintaining minimum commissions for operations

6 days untill pre-sale is over! Join and get tokens with 80% discount
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:21:28 PM

And you are all absolutely right friends. Many are now trying to make money on the crypto currency. And many even succeed, but some are too late to think about how to properly store their funds. Cases of theft or theft of crypto currency are quite frequent, and almost always they disappear forever. XZEN is really the solution to this problem.

You can also take part in creating a video and make your video-review of the project. And in fact, maybe now there is not much advertising, but the process of creating a community has already been launched, and little by little XZEN will come to their goal.  Smiley
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

And you are all absolutely right friends. Many are now trying to make money on the crypto currency. And many even succeed, but some are too late to think about how to properly store their funds. Cases of theft or theft of crypto currency are quite frequent, and almost always they disappear forever. XZEN is really the solution to this problem.

You can also take part in creating a video and make your video-review of the project. And in fact, maybe now there is not much advertising, but the process of creating a community has already been launched, and little by little XZEN will come to their goal.  Smiley

Unfortunetely I don't have such skills to make a video. The problem with xzen is only in front of marketing campaign which needs money. It's obviously better then any harware wallet which is now present in the market. But people need hype. If everything will be done according to the xzen plan and technical specifitaion it will truly become the #1 wallet in 2019!
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:59 PM

A good construction design and equipped our cryptocurrency wallet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and triple encryption of decentralized storage of data, thus enabling secure transactions and storage of financial assets. The gadget will also have IP67-standard ingress protection, a high-contrast LCD display with 960x640 resolution, and an integrated 1100 mAh battery with a standby time of up to two weeks. As you know we have also added an NFC-chip and a fingerprint scanner to make our device the most functional one for the end users.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

Hi guys) Well, I have a couple of questions here. What will be the estimated price for the purse and in which countries will it be possible to purchase it?  Roll Eyes

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:11:48 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:48:25 PM by EllaPonchik

Hi guys) Well, I have a couple of questions here. What will be the estimated price for the purse and in which countries will it be possible to purchase it?  Roll Eyes
You asked a very good question. I did not answer my question, and I also really want to know about it. Are there any restrictions on the delivery to any country?
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:23:12 AM

lets said if i contributed $1000, and i got the free hardware wallet right? will them able to ship the hardware internationally without any shipping cost?

who bear the shipping cost? thanks

Smile
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

Looks like a smart wallet that will be upgraded to a smart phone plus wallet in the next upgraded version.. I think that product can be really be a hot seller.

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

lets said if i contributed $1000, and i got the free hardware wallet right? will them able to ship the hardware internationally without any shipping cost?

Hi Fanten. Every investor who bought tokens for more than $ 1 thousand receives a XZEN hardware wallet as a gift. The delivery will indeed be arranged at the international level, but the buyer pays the shipping costs.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

Hi Fanten. Every investor who bought tokens for more than $ 1 thousand receives a XZEN hardware wallet as a gift. The delivery will indeed be arranged at the international level, but the buyer pays the shipping costs.

thanks, so we as an investor need to bear the shipping cost. could you estimate the price of shipping to asia right now?

really hope to get something much better than nano s to hold my coins. thanks

Smile
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

Definitely on my watch list! This is real innovation here, in the near future the demand for better wallet solutions will be very big and this is one neat approach to solve this. Hopefully you will be able to achieve what you planned.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:17:26 PM

is there an airdrop or bounty link ?

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐