Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] 🔥🔥 [Pre-ICO 13.Nov] ⚡⚡ XZEN. New Hardware cryptocurrency wallet ⚡⚡  (Read 4427 times)
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

Sure man. Check out their team on website https://xzen.io/

All of them have experience in the field they are contributing in XZEN. Each of them has minimum of 5 years and you can check it through public profiles.

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

A good construction design and equipped our cryptocurrency wallet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and triple encryption of decentralized storage of data, thus enabling secure transactions and storage of financial assets. The gadget will also have IP67-standard ingress protection, a high-contrast LCD display with 960x640 resolution, and an integrated 1100 mAh battery with a standby time of up to two weeks. As you know we have also added an NFC-chip and a fingerprint scanner to make our device the most functional one for the end users
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

developers are not qualified, I do not like such projects, I will not participate Lips sealed
Nazu

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

This is great project! Thank you!
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

it is not about experience, it is about developing a new thing, a new product. Whether or not you are experienced or not, if they are able to come out with this idea that means they are going to finish this idea with a lot of problems and troubles to come and to solve in the future. i hope the team are all mentally and physically prepare and "no delay" sort of situation happen to them.

Smile
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

any news about this project?

fanten

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

any news about this project?

you can join their telegram group and ask for the latest news. yes, the token sales is going to end soon and the hardcap will be reach in any minutes soon.

Smile
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

On the surface of XZEN wallet, there is used a single interface, enabling easy and convenient access to a variety of financial services and also ensuring the safety of interaction with them. However, inside the wallet, there is complex software architecture, combining different stacks of technologies, reconciling two different blockchains: Ethereum and Bitcoin. XZEN protocol is based on blockchain Graphen.
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:38:12 PM

developers are not qualified, I do not like such projects, I will not participate Lips sealed

What do you mean not qualified? If you just don't like the project pass through. If you say not qulified bear yourself to explain why. Otherwise you are just a simple spammer.
You can't say anyone that he is not qualified until they didn't deliver the project and you test it.
From this point of view the only one who is not qulified is you.
mohamedfara

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

Hm, I like idea, and whole project looks solid Cool.
I should learn more about..
filipo

Activity: 391
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:56 PM

Congratulations, pre-sale can be considered successful. I wish the company such as successful major sales.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

Guys. Until the end of the tokensale is only a few hours. Up to the hardcap has only to collect 40 thousand dollars.  Smiley
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

Guys. Until the end of the tokensale is only a few hours. Up to the hardcap has only to collect 40 thousand dollars.  Smiley

well that is a good news. i think they will hit the CAP very soon, with the ICO !

fanten

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:35:00 AM

That is nice. Hope that we can hit the hardcap very soon and the project will go well. Well done team.

Smile
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:43 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:48:31 PM by Dasengineer

Few hours remaining the project will commence its development so go and grab your tokens to be among the first who will enjoy the next generation of hardware wallets
fanten

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

Only 24 hours remaining the project will commence its development so go and grab your tokens to be among the first who will enjoy the next generation of hardware wallets

I thought presale was closed which raised about 372000 usd. That is not bad for a project. Ico will start in feb

Smile
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:16:30 PM

You are absolutely right. ICO was completed literally just that. It was collected 372 thousand dollars. I believe that this is certainly a success. Hooray.

Dear Community we are excited to announce that XZEN Pre-ICO TokenSale is finished successfully!
We are grateful for your support.
All additional information for our investors will be sent by email soon. Our latest news (including events concerning XZEN Project) and Project reports will be published in our official XZEN Medium on a monthly basis.

Dasengineer

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

You are absolutely right. ICO was completed literally just that. It was collected 372 thousand dollars. I believe that this is certainly a success. Hooray.

Dear Community we are excited to announce that XZEN Pre-ICO TokenSale is finished successfully!
All additional information for our investors will be sent by email soon. Our latest news (including events concerning XZEN Project) and Project reports will be published in our official XZEN Medium on a monthly basis.

My bad I wrote additional digit Smiley Anyhow congratulations to the team that they can start their marketing campaign and deliver the prototype. Then we all can contribute to the future success of the project.

By the way what will happen with bounty? When ICO is going to start? Thanks
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:04:24 PM

And I was very interested in the product, the idea is very necessary. I hope the team has enough skills to implement this product. The preliminary ICO was successful. I think success is guaranteed.
fanten

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:26:40 AM

That is a great amount for dev and team to come out with a prototype that can convince more people to join in during the main ico period. They could even go ahead the schedule.

Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: